Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
KELTY360
QUOTE(Rand @ May 8 2007, 03:51 PM) *

A *perfect* day. Upper 70s and blue skies where I'm sitting. The only thing that would top this day is a enjoying a cold brew after work with some fellow 914 peeps. What's up gang?

IPB Image

The mountain was much clearer than that pic today. Outrageous. Too bad my clutch cable needs adjustment and I didn't get a chance to get the rear end up in the air.

sad.gif
Rand
Ok you guys.... A week later and it's only nicer out. Mid 80s now. Warmer temps and bluer skies. I've been driving topless all week. Anyone up for a cold one after work?

PS... Thanks for the B-day comment Morgan. Hope your kid is feeling better this week.
rjames
What a beautiful day in Seattle! Of course rain is in the forcast for tomorrow...
Damn, I wish I didn't have school in the morning and work in the evening....
Although I did skip class today to put my car back together after the front sway bar install. HOLY CRAP what a difference!! smilie_pokal.gif

If I wasn't working until 9pm tonight I'd join ya Rand... I'm very much looking forward to summer break... beer3.gif
Rand
Hey Robert. As for the rest of ya..... Buncha slackers! tongue.gif

Got my front brake job done and did some body work on a front fender tonight.

Thanks for the call Troy. So next week, maybe we can try a Teener Tuesday at Odonnel's???

Is THIS the place???
messix
yup thats the one!

i just got back from going to the grocery store the long way....27 miles thru the back country roads. great teener trip. driving.gif
RockinOldSchool
I'm in so long as work doesn't 'play' with my schedule again.
Always down for some good Irish food. biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
I drove the 914 around the last couple of days. Got a nice suntan/burn with the top off. Sweeeeet! biggrin.gif

We gotta start planning a couple of get-togethers or even short drives. Yesterday sitting in the 80's I found myself making every excuse to have to leave the house and "go get something". driving.gif
effutuo101
My boss will be back next week, so I might be able to make something...
Root_Werks
Tuesday is rolling up pretty quick. Anyone up for anything?
pete-stevers
sure....all the beer you can drink at my place!!!!
hell if any one shows...all the food you can eat too
any takers....
abbotsford bc
messix
i think we're trying to get to the new O'Donnels off of 128th st exit south everett.

looks like good food and drink! lots of parking around back.

i'm on-call again but i'll be there when and if i can. [about 6ish]
Root_Werks
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ May 20 2007, 03:47 PM) *

sure....all the beer you can drink at my place!!!!
hell if any one shows...all the food you can eat too
any takers....
abbotsford bc

You know, we should all think about crashing Steve's place some weekend. I think Sunday's work well for most folks. I'd be up for it.

Clutch Boy, it'd be cool if you could make it. Michelle and I will be there.
messix
trying to leave me out there huh?

I work on sunday's !!!!!!!

thats MR CLUTCH KILLER to you there bug boy!
Bleyseng
yeah but a Saturday is better so I can stay over as its a little far to drive all that and party at Steve's.

effutuo101
Is O'Donnels on for this Tuesday? 6pm?
"Clutch boy"? That is funny poke.gif
messix
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ May 20 2007, 11:00 PM) *

Is O'Donnels on for this Tuesday? 6pm?
"Clutch boy"? That is funny poke.gif

dont you start on me too!

what was that captains name of the exxon vadez?................chris?

slick man!
Eddie914
Tuesday will NOT work for me. I'm planning on attending the NWARC (North West Alfa Romeo Club) Wednesday (05/23/07) evening lapping day at Pacific Raceways.

I've got plenty of work these next two evenings to get ready for Wednesday.

How about Teener Wednesday at the track? Should be a nice mix cars. There is the possibility of getting some rides on the track.

Best Regards

Eddie

driving.gif
effutuo101
To short of notice.... It sounds like a lot of fun, but I have to be at the airport Wednesday early evening.
Root_Werks
Yup, tuesday 6PM sounds great, hope to see some teeners there.

Hey Steve! Sounds like a Saturday in the neer future could find mucho many people at your place. You up for it? boldblue.gif
dinomium
beer3.gif nooz flash! ! ! !

I will not be attending!
HA!
messix
QUOTE(dinomium @ May 22 2007, 12:21 PM) *

beer3.gif nooz flash! ! ! !

I will not be attending!
HA!

LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alfred.gif
RockinOldSchool
Well, had some personal issues come up today and won't be able to attend this evening.

I'll try and make it out to Pacific tomorrow evening to check out the happenings. No cost if I'm just coming to watch right? Far as I can tell on their website they only charge if you're entering a car or if you're a second driver.

Eddie914
Yes,

No cost to show up and watch. Track opens at 2:00pm First run group out on the track at 4:00 pm. Ends at dusk. Sunset is about 8:30 pm.

It never hurts to bring a helmet.

I'll probably be the only 914 there ... there might even be some Alfa Romeo cars there.

Eddie
Root_Werks
Small turn out, but cool to hang out with the "guys" again and talk cars for a while. Great food! We'll have to hit that place again sometime. Not bad $$$ either. beerchug.gif
RockinOldSchool
Forgot that the manager's been playing games with my schedule recently. I probably won't be
off in time to make it before dusk.
dinomium
I deceided to quit my job! So I wont be in Seattle durring the week anymore. Where are you guys going next tuesday? It will be my last chance to attend!
boxstr
Hey you people up north. Start planning to head down south on July 6,7 and 8 for the following:

Okay boys and girls the time has come for you to open your checkbook or PAYPAL account and send in your $45.00 for you and a guest for the 1st annual CAMP 914 West Coast Vintage Race Classic. http://www.portlandhistorics.com/

So, what I will need is $45. from anyone wanting to attend. You can mail a check to
CAMP 914
1580 Bedford Ct.
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034
or PAYPAL to camp914@comcast.net refer to the CAMP 914 WCVRC
The deadline is JUNE 1 2007.
Call 503-799-5794 or email camp914@comcast.net if questions, or ??
Hey Dino I'll buy the good cigars.....
CCLIN914NATION
effutuo101
I am planning on it. I will know more when my wife gets back.

Dino! You are on for next Tuesday. if you don't show, we will come put pink flaming flamingo's in your yard.
Eddie914
John,

Sorry you couldn't make the Teener Wednesday Lapping Day. I was hoping you would come by for a ride.

Somebody had to be there to defend the honor of the Porsche 914. Mine was the only 914 there on the track, even though a couple of other 914 owners were there (Larry - LS6/914 and Jeff Higgins), they didn't have their Teeners there.

Eddie
sixnotfour
Way to Eddie.. keepin the faith.
RockinOldSchool
QUOTE(Eddie914 @ May 25 2007, 09:30 AM) *

John,

Sorry you couldn't make the Teener Wednesday Lapping Day. I was hoping you would come by for a ride.

Somebody had to be there to defend the honor of the Porsche 914. Mine was the only 914 there on the track, even though a couple of other 914 owners were there (Larry - LS6/914 and Jeff Higgins), they didn't have their Teeners there.

Eddie

Maybe next time. My work schedule keeps getting turned on its head because one of our mechanics can't decide whether or not he actually wants to quit.
dinomium
are those the vintage Made in the US of A pinkies? BRING IT ON!

Anybody know who was driving a Delphi Green 75 on 1st ave Thursday evening?
Root_Werks
I spoke with our local Canada Steve and he is willing to host a Teener get together some Saturday in the near future. I say we take him up on it and crash his place! drunk.gif driving.gif boldblue.gif

Anybody have a date in mind? Something out a little bit to give people time to plan. How about August 25th? Hey Steve, let me just plan a get together at your place for you! biggrin.gif
pete-stevers
just got off the phone with dan....
aparently i am planning a barbeQ... drunk.gif drunk.gif
i will talk it over with sher and plan a day...
i think a sat would work best for all piratenanner.gif
kevine
Is anybody up for a Teener Tuesday tomorrow (29-May-2007) after work? Pete's in Carnation again?

kevine
LS6/914
Please accept my apoligies for being antisocial at the Alfa lapping days. I was actually working that day setting up final boost and fuel maps for the green CanAm car. Yes the flames from the header pipes are normal during shifts. All did not go well during a missed downshift and overboost. Old age and trtechery told me to install a breakaway chamber for this purpose biggrin.gif Larry
Root_Werks
QUOTE(kevine @ May 28 2007, 08:27 PM) *

Is anybody up for a Teener Tuesday tomorrow (29-May-2007) after work? Pete's in Carnation again?

kevine

I remember getting really lost last time I tried to make it out to Pete's Kevine. biggrin.gif Michelle and I would be up for it no problem. Anyone else want to check in for the drive out? I have to work that night is my only time constraint. driving.gif
messix
i'm on-call again so to far for me.

hey Dan you missed the colby car show! i got pictures of a turbo super beetle, very stealthy.
there was a 356a, and lots of realy cool cars.

good car show day!
kevine
Dan,

But you did find my house, which is harder to find than Pete's Grill. I work on the eastside (Kirkland), and can meet you to help you find your way. I can also do another BBQ at my house... it's just a stop at the grocery store.

kevine
kevine
Messix,

So would somewhere more North work for you (and others)?

kevine
messix
yah, lynnwood on north to everett.

dinomium
Do we need some hot wings? Know anyplace in Lynnwood? It is going to be really nice out tomorrow, so someplace with outdoor seating...

I would vote for WingDome on Phinney, but they dont have a parking lot.

Bleyseng
Phinney Ridge sounds good to me! Lynnwood is tough to drive to at 6PM going north!
effutuo101
Post an address and I will swing by....
messix
hooters in lynnwood is gone.

i 'spose i could use the company gas and drive to wingdome.

it's like 78th and greenwood right?

take the north gate exit, head west to greenwood, take left on greenwood, down a couple of blocks, on the left, old gas station.
dinomium
So is this a go for tonite? Who all is in?
kevine
How bad is the parking at Wingdome in Phinney? I would be up for a Snohomish run (nicer drive than to Seattle) to Fred's Rivertown Alehouse.

kevine
effutuo101
I am in.
effutuo101
I will check back in about 5pm so I can see where we are going....
Rand
I would like to be in. My family happenings may not mesh tonight, and it's a little brutal getting there from here that time of evening, but I'll try.

Here's a map link:
WINGDOME Phinney/Greenwood

[edit: ACK.... just got off the phone with the wife... Looks like I'm not going to make it tonight.]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.