Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
rhodyguy
is federal way south seattle? come on down troy. bring your daughter and you can drive in the hov lane. have fun guys. perhaps some saturday. looking to build a sovren car jeff?

k
dinomium
Hi Jeff-o
Not much left of parting out dead car, the front and reat facias are both gone as are the doors and glass. No title but if you want it, you can have it!

sixnotfour
looking to build a sovren car jeff?

Silly Rhowdy guy, everyone knows you cant SOVREN a 914

ok, one more time, what year is it ? and I only need one part.
dinomium
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 25 2007, 03:21 PM) *

looking to build a sovren car jeff?

Silly Rhowdy guy, everyone knows you cant SOVREN a 914

ok, one more time, what year is it ? and I only need one part.

1970, what do you need?
sixnotfour
Dino your my hero , PM sent
Tom
Hey guys,
Like Dino, it is too far for me to get over there on a weeknight. Any one on the west side want to meet somewhere? A+W in Port Orchard would be good.
Tom
messix
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 25 2007, 01:53 PM) *

is federal way south seattle? come on down troy. bring your daughter and you can drive in the hov lane. have fun guys. perhaps some saturday. looking to build a sovren car jeff?

k

i tend to get off work later than most. and freaquently am on-call with work.
i don't have my daughter on tuedays some no hov for me.
it sounds like there are a good number of south sounders that would like to join in on the teener tuesday thing, kevin maybe you should host a south sound teener tuesday for the Oly and Kitsap crew. that nice V8 guy from the closer to portland area would grace our presence
dinomium
This week is out, how about next week, Tom? We can try to get Shane and some other Westsounders together!
LS6/914
A&W Port Orchard Wed. evening? Cruz night.... Larry
Root_Werks
QUOTE(messix @ Jun 22 2007, 11:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Jun 22 2007, 06:38 PM) *

Hey, I saw a black 914-6 with GT flares in Everett today. The guy was wearing ear covers. Any idea who it was?

dan driving "Ed's" car or "Ed driving his own car.

i say "Ed" because i don't believe that "Ed" exists. it's just dan's alter ego. idea.gif

happy11.gif
No really, that was Ed driving his own car back up from DE event at PR.
rhodyguy
p.o. on a wed night is def doable for me. plan and they shall attend. i like the 'poppa' burgers and washing them down with a 'tiger tail'.

k
Tom
OK Wed night 6PM ? I will be there. Hope to see some of you other guys. Hey, maybe next week also Dino.
Later,
Tom
dinomium
sounds good to me! See you there...
PeeGreen 914
So what is the plan for tonight guys?
mstein95
Have car, will travel. driving.gif

Pretty sure I can't do Wednesday. Although it would be an easy shot from work (Shelton). A&W sounds fun. My mother (who grew up in Bremerton) used to tell me stories of hanging out there as a teenager. She now hangs out there in her custom '33 Ford. wub.gif
dinomium
Next Weds is the fourth...
PeeGreen 914
Hey Morgan
The guys up North will be doing something... Well, I knw I will be. I can go as far down as Bellevue or Seattle. There is a few nice placews around where Walkers Porsche shop is. Come on guys, it is going to be very nice out.
Tom
Forgot about the 4Th. I won't be able to make that one. Scared animals to take care of.
Wed after maybe?
Tom
dinomium
Lets start our own WestSound Weds meeting thread, I elect you chairman!
biggrin.gif

PCA holds their meetings on that same evening so we can crash em one week out at the airport!
PeeGreen 914
Sooooo, is anyone going to be meeting tonight? WTF.gif driving.gif
messix
does'nt look like i'm gonna make it
PeeGreen 914
So far it doesn't look like anyone is sad.gif . Troy, you could always come over and go through my stuff to see if there are any parts you need. I like getting stuff out of my garage biggrin.gif . I can wait to get some of this stuff hauled off to the dump.
messix
i'm getting slammed at work right now, not sure when i'm getting off.

on-call sucks mad.gif ar15.gif headbang.gif
PeeGreen 914
What do you do? WHy do you have on call?
dinomium
Troy does a lot of work with Single Mothers

just helping them get their start!
lol
wink.gif
PeeGreen 914
Was there supposed to be a picture there? Why the big gap? dry.gif
mstein95
Maybe next week fellers.

Since I drove the 914 to work I'm taking the LONG and CURVY way home. biggrin.gif
messix
QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Jun 26 2007, 05:41 PM) *

Was there supposed to be a picture there? Why the big gap? dry.gif

long pause for theatrical effect........... shesh! yunguns, don't know anything!
PeeGreen 914
Oh Troy, We youngens act like we do because we don't. You should know that by now with your elderly wisdom. av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif huh.gif
914werke
Anyone going to the Historics at Pcific Raceway this WE?
Root_Werks
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jun 29 2007, 05:07 PM) *

Michelle and I plan on taking our 914 down. Kevin P is also heading down. We are meeting up with him Friday morning somewhere south around Tacoma and heading down together.

We are staying Friday and Saturday nights returning Sunday morning just whenever.

Follow us down Rich, should be good times or if you can make it just for a day, give me a ring and we'll catch lunch/dinner and the festive events. beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
rich is refering to the sovren racs @ PRI(ustabe SIR) not PIR. jeanne and i are going (PRI) either today or tomorrow. dealing with a lost piece of mail with the USPS this am. a BIG bs hassle. i got a little 'vocal' while at the po yesterday. recieved phone calls from a couple of station managers. i'll give you a call later in the week dan.

k
RockinOldSchool
Anyone up for a get together in the Seattle/Renton area Tuesday? Chris and I need to meet up to for some springs and I figured we should see if anyone else is interested in dinner and b.s.ing as always. laugh.gif

We're looking at a high of 81 so it should be pretty nice out. Maybe do something out along Alki beach? (Just a suggestion, I know parking out there can be a real PITA.
914werke
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jun 29 2007, 05:07 PM) *

Sorry if that wasnt clear Dan, yea I only ask as I have been sort of out of pocket
latley more away than home, on one of my recent flights I caught a nasty bug
that has turned into Broncheal pnuemonia, Im on the mend now, but anyway I
have some tickets to theSovren Historics this WE and I cant use them 2 adult, 2 child....anyone.
boxstr
Speaking of tickets. Dan did I send you your tickets??
Let me know and an address if not.
Get well soon Rich..
CCLIN914NATION
PeeGreen 914
I am up for something this Tuesday. Seattle or Renton would be fine by me.

Anyone go to the driver skills on Saturday in Bremerton? I was at the AX and noticed four 914s I have never seen before.
pete-stevers
i am ready to come down now.....the harlot is up an running....
just gotta get some one to cover the store for the afternoon.....
i nomitate dan for a barbie..... drunk.gif
are you up for that dan?? piratenanner.gif
rhodyguy
dinner and drinks are on me for those who attend on 7/10.

in eureka california. chairfall.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jul 1 2007, 03:32 PM) *

i am ready to come down now.....the harlot is up an running....
just gotta get some one to cover the store for the afternoon.....
i nomitate dan for a barbie..... drunk.gif
are you up for that dan?? piratenanner.gif

Let us know when you will be coming down. We will try to set something up.
effutuo101
I can't make it tonight. emergency upgrade at work. Is anybody from the north end going down? If so, can you hook up with Jon and bring my springs back to the north end? Pretty please? Thanks and have fun.
dinomium
Cool Car cruise here in Bremerton at the bank... Should be fun, but if you are not online for a ferry right now, you might miss it
lol
happy11.gif
PeeGreen 914
Soooo, is there anything going on tonight?
mstein95
icon_bump.gif

Inquiring minds want to know.......any plans for this Tuesday?
Bleyseng
yeah, anything in Seattle?? I am back.....

Dave Hunt, how's the new bridge?
PeeGreen 914
I am up for something tomorrow. Who has ideas?
Bleyseng
I have ideas but tired of having em ar15.gif down.

Richs for burgers??
Eddie914
I might finally have some time ... and a running tenner(and not the M5 - it sprung a water leak) ... in the same week.

North Puget Sound or South Puget Sound?

Eddie
Bleyseng
How about burgers on your deck, Eddie? we can watch the sunset while drinking beer waiting for Troy to show up.
effutuo101
agree.gif LOL!
Not this week or the next few weeks for me. I am in Franklin Mass for two weeks then off to Santa clarita for a week. Then home.
Eddie914
Geoff,

Since most Teener owners are such packrats, you would all feel right at home the way my deck is looking right now. Doesn't everyone use bellhousings and intake maifolds for decorations on their deck? Since the NASCAR boys use race wheels to hold up glass table tops, why shouldn't I use a bellhousing to hold up a flowerpot?

Eddie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.