Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
PeeGreen 914
Were you not going to come over Troy? I've got Mario cart all warmed up.
messix
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 9 2008, 10:10 PM) *

Were you not going to come over Troy? I've got Mario cart all warmed up.

you were 'sposed to call me we you got home... i'm watching lions for lambs now.
PeeGreen 914
Oh... oops. Well, my running around took a little longer than I had thought anyway. Next time biggrin.gif
messix
QUOTE(6freak @ May 9 2008, 09:47 AM) *

QUOTE(RockinOldSchool @ May 7 2008, 06:37 PM) *

Dinner next Tuesday guys? Maybe South Center or Seattle?

Or if the North end guys don't feel like driving down, maybe the South end guys at Tides Tavern in Gig Harbor?

Where ever and who ever Im in ..Tides does have super food but so did that place in Edmonds.....Im not sure about the show and shine in Issaquah on the 11th now i think its gonna rain.Hate to polish her all up and have it rain on the way there.But ya never know i mite get a wild hair and just do it biggrin.gif

i think i'm gonna try to get down there for the ass dragger show.

any one else? it starts at noon.
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 9 2008, 10:36 PM) *

Oh... oops. Well, my running around took a little longer than I had thought anyway. Next time biggrin.gif

Jon you didnt miss anything Sunday.It was nice and sunny when i left T-town !was somewhat nice for about 20 minutes in Quah and then i just rained like hell.When i left and got back on 18 the rain stopped and when i got to Auburn the sun was out again....It was a fast drive back with about 8 cars burn`n up 18 driving.gif
6freak
QUOTE(6freak @ May 12 2008, 08:38 AM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 9 2008, 10:36 PM) *

Jon you didnt miss anything Sunday.It was nice and sunny when i left T-town !was somewhat nice for about 20 minutes in Quah and then i just rained like hell.When i left and got back on 18 the rain stopped and when i got to Auburn the sun was out again....It was a fast drive back with about 8 cars burn`n up 18 driving.gif

No tuesday meet for me !my brakes are gone (track day)and i cant stop dinner LOL ...maybe next time ...cars on blocks
messix
i think this thread is the highest posted and viewed thread still active
Root_Werks
QUOTE(messix @ May 20 2008, 07:38 PM) *

i think this thread is the highest posted and viewed thread still active

See what you started! biggrin.gif
messix
ok so i forgot what thread we were using for the bremerton a/x this week end, whos gonna be there when and how with who what ever.

well i was maybe even thinking on hauling down the toyhauler to stay part of the weekend, race on saturday and maybe sunday,.

so who up for little party after the saturday a/x?
Rand
QUOTE(messix @ May 22 2008, 10:45 PM) *

well i was maybe even thinking on hauling down the toyhauler to stay part of the weekend, race on saturday and maybe sunday,.

THAT sounds like a blast. Let me know if you need a navigator. smile.gif Or I might ride the bike down.
PeeGreen 914

ok so i forgot what thread we were using for the bremerton a/x this week end, whos gonna be there when and how with who what ever.

Me me me me me me biggrin.gif drunk.gif
DNHunt
I'll be there Sat. Gerry (18 year old son) is gonna run my car in the AX during the day. I have to work the driver's skill course at the south end of the track. But, I get to run some fun runs afterwards. NOTE TO SELF, SET THE FUEL CUT LOWER.
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 23 2008, 12:12 AM) *

Me me me me me me biggrin.gif drunk.gif

Im in for a cold soda.I have to drive home so i will stay away from the devils urine.............Jon i got some pedal back after the bleed job but it still seems mushy !pads are ok and no leeks and i did get some super blue out of the system.Im gonna do another bleed tonite the old fashion way with someone pumping the pedal..One other thing last time i bled them with a power bleeder it worked good and this time it seem to come out of the over flow tube???so i clamped it off think thats ok? im gonna post it and see what others think too...Thanks
messix
ok truck,trailer and teener are loaded.

i have cooler fridge and small bbq, so bring what ya need

Rand i have lilli with me and we're gonna camp out over

but i have a tent if'n ya get to beer3.gif to drive.
Root_Werks
I think Michelle and I are heading down tomorrow just to hang out for a while. We have a family dinner to be at by 5PM.

driving.gif
messix
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ May 23 2008, 05:18 PM) *

I think Michelle and I are heading down tomorrow just to hang out for a while. We have a family dinner to be at by 5PM.

driving.gif

bring a $20 and race!

it'll be good to see ya again.

gonna have the BUB's on?
Rand
QUOTE(messix @ May 23 2008, 05:34 PM) *

gonna have the BUB's on?

Please, noooo! tongue.gif
Dan, I'm hoping you stick with what you had, and keep it touched up with some tough matte black. There's no question about how much your car ROCKS the way it is! But RBBB??? Strongbad says NO to Bubs...
IPB Image

Have fun guys. Looks like I'll be stuck moving furniture and appliances. Sigh.
PeeGreen 914
Sounds like we should have a good turn out tomorrow. Sweet
DNHunt
What Tires?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(DNHunt @ May 23 2008, 08:27 PM) *

What Tires?

Me? Well, if it is dry out I will be running my Kumho V710s. If not just my street tires, Toyo RA-1s.

You going to run?
rhodyguy
note to dave. set rev limiter @ 6k. screw pedle stop out 1/2". call is for rain in the afternoon. bmsp is fairly far north and that whole mountain /conversion thing. could be wet on the way home.

see you in the am. not @0730.

k
KELTY360
I'm going to try and be over for a while. If that little loose washer doesn't jam the flywheel.

headbang.gif
rhodyguy
marc, did that green 914 with the airbrushed rear deck become a parts car?
KELTY360
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 23 2008, 09:39 PM) *

marc, did that green 914 with the airbrushed rear deck become a parts car?

Yes and no. the bumpers are off to go on my blue car and now Rand has the single carb plenum - he didn't even make me pay him to take it away - other than that it's largely intact.
rhodyguy
it's nice to have one item you have absolutely no use for off of the premises.
KELTY360
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 23 2008, 09:53 PM) *

I tried to give him the rusted chrome intake tubes, but he wouldn't go for it.....something about no room on the bike. Go figure. confused24.gif
championgt1
Kevin and I are going to ride out together. We were going to take my car but I sort of ran into a problem with it tonight headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif . I am starting to get sick of this stromberg.gif !!!

Either way we will be there teener or not. See you there.
PeeGreen 914
What's happening now?sad.gif
championgt1
Kevin and I got the car running better than it has ever ran. Tonight I was on my way down to Triad to get my new exhaust installed and it started to stumble at about 60 miles an hour. As soon as I slowed down it just stalled like it was out of fuel. I was able to adjust the idle screw so it would idle at around 2000 rpm's and it got me home. Guess it was not running as good as I thought it was. sad.gif

On a better note I still was able to get down to Triad with my TRUCK and pickup my new exhaust. Man is it nice. smilie_pokal.gif
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif I have my other Triad on mow so you will here how my real Triad sounds with my engine. I am glad to hear you got your Triad. Now I just hope you figure out your problem and can get you car out there. It would be good to get a big 914 group shot.
Rand

Hah! I have officially charged it to Kevin's account. Unfortunately, I have found the runners are much smaller than mine. Um, I won't say anything more just now.

KELTY360
QUOTE(Rand @ May 23 2008, 11:44 PM) *

Hah! I have officially charged it to Kevin's account. Unfortunately, I have found the runners are much smaller than mine. Um, I won't say anything more just now.

Sorry, no returns. That item was on the clearance rack.

Wanna buy a tube stretcher? happy11.gif
914werke
Hey does anyone local have a good spare (Eng. bay) backpad?

Any plans for tomorrow?
slow914
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jun 2 2008, 10:17 PM) *

Any plans for tomorrow?

Are you talking about the pad on the interior side of the firewall, if so I have one in my parts car that has never been out, you can have it if you pull it, seats are out allready
914werke
Nope. (Engine bay)
Thanks anyway
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(slow914 @ Jun 2 2008, 10:33 PM) *

Any plans for tomorrow?

Are you talking about the pad on the interior side of the firewall, if so I have one in my parts car that has never been out, you can have it if you pull it, seats are out allready

Is that an offer to all of us local guys because I may take you up on that if it is biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914

Any plans for tomorrow?

Dang it Rich. I think I threw out the one I pulled out. I looked out in the garage quickly but I did not see it.

I'm up for a drink or something tomorrow night. drunk.gif
slow914
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jun 2 2008, 10:48 PM) *

Is that an offer to all of us local guys because I may take you up on that if it is biggrin.gif

Sure is Pm me if you want it, its in Kirkland
Todd Enlund
If anyone wants to meet up, I'll be at Diamond Knot in Mukilteo this Thursday (the 5th), about 6PM. I will at least have 914 parts with me this time... I'm picking up an engine in Bellingham.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jun 3 2008, 07:38 PM) *

If anyone wants to meet up, I'll be at Diamond Knot in Mukilteo this Thursday (the 5th), about 6PM. I will at least have 914 parts with me this time... I'm picking up an engine in Bellingham.

I would love to meet up Todd. Maybe you could bring up the hub? beerchug.gif

Diamond knot is soooo good.
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jun 3 2008, 06:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jun 3 2008, 07:38 PM) *

I would love to meet up Todd. Maybe you could bring up the hub? beerchug.gif

Diamond knot is soooo good.

I could do that. beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif
914werke
Jon if you want that int. sound deadening material its yours. (out of the parts car)
PeeGreen 914
Naw... I'm good without it. I just need the backpad to keep in class. Not suppose to have a stripped interior. Thanks though Rich
PeeGreen 914
Gonna have some great beer at 6 biggrin.gif

Diamond Knot at 6 for all you local guys... that would be right across the street from the Mukilteo ferry for you guys that don't know where it is.
914werke
see ya there beerchug.gif
Edit: Oops something came up not this time wub.gif
LS6/914
I will be in the North Seattle area tuesday anything going on? beer3.gif
PeeGreen 914
I'm up for something. Anyone else?
rjames
If you guys find a place where I can watch the next NBA finals game, I'll be there.
smile.gif
Root_Werks
Might be if it's up north somewhere? Ah heck, even Seattle would be fine. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.