Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
effutuo101
It is my son's last week of school. So, I doubt that I will be doing anything this week. maybe next week.
PeeGreen 914
Oh what ever Chris biggrin.gif
messix
twist my arm.........
Root_Werks
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jun 16 2008, 02:18 PM) *

It is my son's last week of school. So, I doubt that I will be doing anything this week. maybe next week.

Schools out for me, nah, nah! aktion035.gif
rjames
So, anything happening tonight?
effutuo101
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 16 2008, 03:16 PM) *

QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jun 16 2008, 02:18 PM) *

Schools out for me, nah, nah! aktion035.gif

YEA! Go Dan! It looks like you will have a bit more time to work on your car(s)! Looking forward to seeing you again.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(rjames @ Jun 17 2008, 05:11 PM) *

So, anything happening tonight?

confused24.gif I don't know. Anyone?

I actually am not too sure what.s going on at home though.
Root_Werks
I'm still at work (But not for long). Not much manifesting here so I think I'll head home and have a hard-cider. beer.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 17 2008, 06:40 PM) *

I'm still at work (But not for long). Not much manifesting here so I think I'll head home and have a hard-cider. beer.gif

You and your wife want to come over for some beer and pizza or something?
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jun 17 2008, 06:42 PM) *

That'd be cool, except she got drug out to her Grandma's with her folks. dry.gif

Jon, PM me your cell again. I'm outa here but will call ya when I get home.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 17 2008, 06:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jun 17 2008, 06:42 PM) *

That'd be cool, except she got drug out to her Grandma's with her folks. dry.gif

Jon, PM me your cell again. I'm outa here but will call ya when I get home.

Done drunk.gif
jcd914
Hey my wife and I are going to be in Seattle on this coming Tuesday 6/24. We are staying in a hotel near the space needle. Is there a gathering? Or anyone want to meet 4 beer.gif ? I don't know the area at all - first trip this far north! Let me know.
Jim
PeeGreen 914
I'm sure we can plan something. biggrin.gif

I could always pick you up if you don't want to drive in the area. I used to live three blocks from the needle and know the area very well.

Guys, should we just plan on meeting at the Ram Brewery in Northgate? The seasonal is delicious.

Root_Werks
Michelle and I are heading out for the weekend but I plan on draggin out the 914 to drive daily for a while. Yeah, I say lets plan something on the 24th. We have company! biggrin.gif We must entertain.
PeeGreen 914
agree.gif
effutuo101
Z's Pizza across from Fisher Plaza? Not much parking. Maybe something on the Pier? Or maybe something by the lake? There is a great pub/pool hall their. The 24th sounds good to me! I prefer not to send a newbe to Northgate.
PeeGreen 914
That's why I would pick him up. The Ram is actually very nice there or we could just go to the one in U village. Downtown just sucks for parking.
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jun 20 2008, 11:34 AM) *

That's why I would pick him up. The Ram is actually very nice there or we could just go to the one in U village. Downtown just sucks for parking.

Im in i will bring the 6 just pick the spot ..I know where northgate mall is and thats about it up there
jcd914

That's why I would pick him up.

A ride would be great but there are 2 of us.
Not that I mind driving in new areas but I will not have my car on Tuesday, my daughter and her 2 friends are heding to Forks?
Or someplace close, we have our bicycles with us! smile.gif

I like the idea of a local brewery, we have a couple in Sacramento that we enjoy going to. beerchug.gif

It is your turf, so show us some local flavor.

Looking forward to meeting some more of the family.

Jim
PeeGreen 914
Forks isn't really close by. It's on the tip of the peninsula. I think the Seattle ferry goes close to there though. We'll figure something out. Really, the Northgate Ram is right off I-5. Easy to get to from where you will be but we may all decide on another place. We'll figure it out. Glad to see fellow teeners from other areas.
jcd914
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jun 21 2008, 12:22 AM) *

Forks isn't really close by. It's on the tip of the peninsula. I think the Seattle ferry goes close to there though. We'll figure something out. Really, the Northgate Ram is right off I-5. Easy to get to from where you will be but we may all decide on another place. We'll figure it out. Glad to see fellow teeners from other areas.

Yea they are making a whole day trip out to Forks so Mary and I are on our own. We are open to going most anywhere. I have not been to the Seattle area before so all of it will new and interesting.

Take Care all!

Jim
6freak
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Jun 20 2008, 11:19 PM) *

That's why I would pick him up.

A ride would be great but there are 2 of us.
Not that I mind driving in new areas but I will not have my car on Tuesday, my daughter and her 2 friends are heding to Forks?
Or someplace close, we have our bicycles with us! smile.gif

I like the idea of a local brewery, we have a couple in Sacramento that we enjoy going to. beerchug.gif

It is your turf, so show us some local flavor.

Looking forward to meeting some more of the family.

Jim

I can swing by the port and pick one person up!maybe another south sound person can pick up the other.we can meet at 13 coins and then convoy into the pick up spot grab them booth and off we go .....we got one day to get this togather lets not screw around and leave them hang`n
Root_Werks
I have a new guy starting today I have to train up this week, but I plan on driving the 914 to work tomorrow. I work in the "U" dist, so I can have a seat if needed.

driving.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 23 2008, 07:41 AM) *

I have a new guy starting today I have to train up this week, but I plan on driving the 914 to work tomorrow. I work in the "U" dist, so I can have a seat if needed.

driving.gif

ok so we meet at 13cions at 430 pick up at 440 works for my how about you??? we need to ask them if that will work for them ....i can do 30 minutes sooner if realy needed...LMK
Root_Werks
We can give that a shot. Sounds like a good start.
6freak
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 23 2008, 07:59 AM) *

OKEY DOKEY !!!!!!! I HOPE THEY CHIME IN
effutuo101
post location and addy. See you Tuesday work allowing.
6freak
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jun 23 2008, 09:12 AM) *

post location and addy. See you Tuesday work allowing.

I believe Jon said the Ram at Northgate mall parking lot
effutuo101
cool, I can find that. smile.gif
PeeGreen 914
So we should plan meeting at the Ram in Northgate at 5:30? I going to need to have my wife come home as early as she can so I may be a touch late but I'll be there.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(6freak @ Jun 23 2008, 08:04 AM) *

I hope they chime in as well. Soooo, are you and I picking them up at 13 coins in downtown at 4:30 and then bringing them up to Northgate? Or are we all just meeting at 13 coins? RAM at Northgate would be cool to eat at.
PeeGreen 914
13 coins is only good after 2am biggrin.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 23 2008, 10:01 AM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Jun 23 2008, 08:04 AM) *

I hope they chime in as well. Soooo, are you and I picking them up at 13 coins in downtown at 4:30 and then bringing them up to Northgate? Or are we all just meeting at 13 coins? RAM at Northgate would be cool to eat at.

need to find out were they are at? i thought they were close to seatac airport.! thats why i said 13cions at seatac airport ..if there downtown thats ok too i just need to know ..does anyone know for sure were there at .......man i hope they chime in soon...If there on vaca there probable sleeping in
effutuo101
close to space needle. we will wait.
PeeGreen 914
They said their hotel is across the street from the Neddle. I don't really know what hotel for sure but they are at least within walking distance of the Needle and 13 coins isn't that far from there if they wanted to meet you up there. However, it would be easier for them if you could meet them at the hotel.
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jun 23 2008, 10:39 AM) *

They said their hotel is across the street from the Neddle. I don't really know what hotel for sure but they are at least within walking distance of the Needle and 13 coins isn't that far from there if they wanted to meet you up there. However, it would be easier for them if you could meet them at the hotel.

yes it would and probably easyer for us also.Now we just need to find out witch one and we will be good to go.Did anyone get a contact # from them
PeeGreen 914
I'm sure Jim will post on here again soon. We can get the details from them when they do.
jcd914
Sorry, we are on the road (Vancouver, WA now) and have not had internet access all the time. We are staying at the Best Western Executive Inn in Seattle (200 Taylor Avenue N). According to Google it is about 7 miles south of the Ram.
I really appreciate the effort to pull something together last minute; it will be great to meet anyone that can make it.
I will have internet access at the hotel in Seattle so someone (our ride/rides) can PM me and I can send them a cell phone number. I probably won't be back on-line until the afternoon/evening when we get to Seattle.

Well I have to get on the road. driving.gif

Jim
6freak
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Jun 23 2008, 11:59 AM) *

Sorry, we are on the road (Vancouver, WA now) and have not had internet access all the time. We are staying at the Best Western Executive Inn in Seattle (200 Taylor Avenue N). According to Google it is about 7 miles south of the Ram.
I really appreciate the effort to pull something together last minute; it will be great to meet anyone that can make it.
I will have internet access at the hotel in Seattle so someone (our ride/rides) can PM me and I can send them a cell phone number. I probably won't be back on-line until the afternoon/evening when we get to Seattle.

Well I have to get on the road. driving.gif

Jim

I sent them #s Mr Root Werks you mite want to do the same .....there only 2.5 hours from Seattle
PeeGreen 914
Settle down Mike... We still have a full day before we need to worry biggrin.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jun 23 2008, 12:31 PM) *

Settle down Mike... We still have a full day before we need to worry biggrin.gif

OK im calm piratenanner.gif !!!!!! BREATH JUST BREATH av-943.gif ......COUNT TO TEN laugh.gif ok ok ..No seriously Jon i need all the info i can get because when i leave work@2 i dont know jack tell tomorrow when i get back to work....and I dont wanna screw up aktion035.gif
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif drunk.gif I understand Mike. I just like giving you a hard time biggrin.gif
jcd914
OK, we made it into town safe and sound.

I guess Root_Werks and 6freak are our rides out to the Ram, thanks!!

I spoke to 6freak on the phone and we tentatively set a 4:30 pick-up time with a short tour to the Ram.

Root_Werks, if the time needs to be adjusted chime in or get in touch with 6freak, we are on vacation so our time is flexable.

Looking forward to tomorrow evening.

Thanks

Jim

Root_Werks
Cool! I didn't get a chance to dig out the 914 tonight cause I just got home. If I can't dig it out for tomorrow, one of you will get to ride in my bug.... but it has 914 fuchs on it! biggrin.gif
RockinOldSchool
I should be there. Will be trying to get out of work around 4 or so.
PeeGreen 914
Sounds like we should have a good turn out biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
Yup, should be a good turn out today. I was up this morning with the Go-Jacks swinging the 914 around in the garage so I could pull it out. biggrin.gif Feels good to drive the little guy, it's been a while.

So 6Freak and myself will do a pick-up of our visitors at 4:30PM by the 13 coins next to the space needle. Then we'll head up to RAM in northgate for food and beverage. chowtime.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 24 2008, 07:25 AM) *

Yup, should be a good turn out today. I was up this morning with the Go-Jacks swinging the 914 around in the garage so I could pull it out. biggrin.gif Feels good to drive the little guy, it's been a while.

So 6Freak and myself will do a pick-up of our visitors at 4:30PM by the 13 coins next to the space needle. Then we'll head up to RAM in northgate for food and beverage. chowtime.gif

I think we should just pick them up at the hotel valet style ..I believe its on taylor way?north side of seattlecenter?but not sure on that ..im gonna start search`n now..after pickup it would be cool to do a short trip over Lake WA they have never been to Seattle and havent seen anything...so much to see so little time
6freak
QUOTE(RockinOldSchool @ Jun 23 2008, 11:52 PM) *

I should be there. Will be trying to get out of work around 4 or so.

All right glad to see ya gotter out of the garage ..P.S Jon B you are bring`n your car right..........spread the word lets get a whole pile of cars there
rhodyguy
downtown location is 125 Boren AVE. you guy are going to drive INTO the heart of the beast during the evening commute WTF.gif ? are you crazy av-943.gif?

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.