Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
greenie
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 7 2008, 09:27 AM) *

I'm no organizer wink.gif

C'mon Jon driving.gif

I think you can get a great group together for this!
PeeGreen 914
Okay, So the question is do we drive around or take the ferry? Time would be shorter to drive around but easier to take the ferry.

What time does this thing start in Bremerton?

Who all wants to go? We can start out here in Everett and head South meeting up with guys as we go depending on who wants to go.

Okay guys, let's make this a fun Tuesday.
biggrin.gif
greenie
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 7 2008, 09:58 AM) *

Okay, So the question is do we drive around or take the ferry? Time would be shorter to drive around but easier to take the ferry.

What time does this thing start in Bremerton?

Who all wants to go? We can start out here in Everett and head South meeting up with guys as we go depending on who wants to go.

Okay guys, let's make this a fun Tuesday.
biggrin.gif

Jon you're the man!!! smilie_pokal.gif

I sent a PM to Rhodyguy, I said I could pick him up in Tacoma if he can join us. Maybe we can all drive to his place and then on to Bremerton?

My vote is to drive around.
dinomium
wow, I didn't think anybody would even entertain the idea of coming over here.

The last Hotrod cool car cruise of the summer is the FIRST Tuesday of September, 2nd. If you guys would like to attend, the cars to park in the Bank lot start arriving @ 5pm. If it is nice, we get between 100 and 150 cars! The back supplies burgers, hot dogs and non alkie drinks with the grill shutting down around 7pm, people hang around till about 8...
The bank is at 6th street and Pacific Ave in downtown Btown.
607 Pacific Ave
Bremerton, WA
PeeGreen 914
We are trying to plan something for this coming Tuesday. Is there nothing going on? Do we need to think of something else to do?
KELTY360
How 'bout meeting up at that burger joint/tavern we met at out in Carnation a couple of years ago? Don't remember the name, but we had a good time......Greenie almost got idea.gif ....nevermind. shades.gif
kevine
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Aug 8 2008, 12:43 PM) *

How 'bout meeting up at that burger joint/tavern we met at out in Carnation a couple of years ago? Don't remember the name, but we had a good time......Greenie almost got idea.gif ....nevermind. shades.gif

The name of the Place is Pete's, and I would be up for that. Greenie, maybe that is how/where I can borrow your CHT tool.

kevine
PeeGreen 914
I recall that being a fun drive. If the Northern guys meet up here in Everett we can teenervan there and you other guys can meet us there. I recall Troy knowing a good route to there.

What says the majority? Who all can make this?

Dino, so is the car thing happening on the second of September and not the 12th? Or is it going on both days?

messix
highbridge road?! driving.gif aktion035.gif

PeeGreen 914
So are you in Troy?

Who else? Dan? Chris? Jeff? Tony? Curt? Who's coming?

So far I know we have Me, Helios, Kelty....
messix
i'm a defininate possibly may-be idea.gif rolleyes.gif shades.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 8 2008, 01:18 PM) *

So are you in Troy?

Who else? Dan? Chris? Jeff? Tony? Curt? Who's coming?

So far I know we have Me, Helios, Kelty....

Nice answer Troy chair.gif
rjames
I think I could probably make a Tuesday run to Carnation... especially if I get the timing set on my car correctly.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(rjames @ Aug 8 2008, 01:46 PM) *

I think I could probably make a Tuesday run to Carnation... especially if I get the timing set on my car correctly.

aktion035.gif It would be great to see you Robert.

So we have Yes to Phoenix, Helios, Kelty
Maybe to Messix, rjames, Greenie, Tony914-8

Any others?
dinomium
2 september
kevine
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 8 2008, 01:50 PM) *

Any others?

kevine is in.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(kevine @ Aug 8 2008, 02:18 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 8 2008, 01:50 PM) *

Any others?

kevine is in.

SO Bremerton is out for this Tuesday and Carnation it is. High Brige Road is a great drive.
greenie
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Aug 8 2008, 10:43 AM) *

Mr. Kelty I have no idea what you are referring to....

For some reason i saved this pic?

I'm in for Tuesday & I'll bring the tool Kevin!
PeeGreen 914
Sweet... we are getting a good number here. This should prove to be a good teener outing.... Who else?
greenie
The gang last time we roared into Carnation.
KELTY360
QUOTE(greenie @ Aug 8 2008, 02:46 PM) *

Mr. Kelty I have no idea what you are referring to.... drooley.gif

Yeah, that's what I wasn't referring to. Whew!......she's even more pulchritudinus than I remember.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Aug 8 2008, 02:52 PM) *

Yeah, that's what I wasn't referring to. Whew!......she's even more pulchritudinus than I remember.

If you're going to use such big words you better spell it right happy11.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 8 2008, 03:01 PM) *

Too busy drooley.gif to worry about type.gif bootyshake.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 8 2008, 03:01 PM) *

Too busy drooley.gif to worry about type.gif bootyshake.gif
914werke
QUOTE(greenie @ Aug 8 2008, 02:49 PM) *

The gang last time we roared into Carnation.

Sheesh ...What a sausage fest!
What happened to the blonde?

Im still teener-less. sad.gif
sixnotfour
what time ?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Aug 8 2008, 03:31 PM) *

what time ?

Should we leave Everett at 5:00, 5:30, 6:00? Open to suggestions. aktion035.gif
TC 914-8
Man, I was all set for Bremerton, Hot rods and burgers. So now it's Carnation ????

How about somewhere close to the Edmonds Ferry??? beerchug.gif

Someone fill me in with some details, time location, coming from the West Sound I'll have to plan a day trip!!!! driving.gif

Any word from Lary LS6 ????

I'll drop him a line to see if he's up for a car pool.

Tony
PeeGreen 914
Well, we would have done the Bremerton thing if it were happening but it isn't going until the 2nd. So now we needed to come up with something fun. So Carnation was a good compromise. You should come out Tony. Plan on being here at around 5:00
rhodyguy
i wonder if the broke down brown car was the one on craigslist in olympia? the glow of being a new owner evaporates quickly.

i was all set for john walker's swapmeet today looking to spend some dough. better part of 2 months with no rain...SURPRISE!!! haha. 405 CLOSED for the weekend, traffic thru scneeattle should be swell.
messix
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Aug 8 2008, 06:19 PM) *

Man, I was all set for Bremerton, Hot rods and burgers. So now it's Carnation ????

Someone fill me in with some details, time location, coming from the West Sound I'll have to plan a day trip!!!! driving.gif

Tony

tony come on over! i'll meet you and lead you to high bridge. i'm off work at 4 and i can meet you in mill creek by 4:30.

you'll love high bridge rd, motorcycles pull off for us! driving.gif happy11.gif
914werke
QUOTE(messix @ Aug 9 2008, 11:31 AM) *

Tony

tony come on over! i'll meet you and lead you to high bridge. i'm off work at 4 and i can meet you in mill creek by 4:30.

you'll love high bridge rd, motorcycles pull off for us! driving.gif happy11.gif

Not this boy happy11.gif Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
Rich missed you at the swap meet ?
914werke
ya screwed up and wasnt prepared.
Bummed cuz I had a few items I would like to off.

Did it rain?
sixnotfour
nope
rjames
Damn, I totally forgot about the swap meet! How was the turnout? Was there much 914 stuff?
rhodyguy
not much stuff to buy. the attendance dwindles on a yearly basis.

k
TC 914-8

Tony

How far is this whole mess once I get off the ferry ?

I can leave early to get there no problem, but if once I leave the "Blue Hole" and it starts raining I'm turning around. I'm a Fair weather Teener unsure.gif wacko.gif bye1.gif

What Swap meet ?

What kind of 914/Porsche stuff ?

I'm just full of questions
rhodyguy
how about, used, ok 5.5" 4 lug steel wheels with stlightly oxidized chrome crested caps for $150 (punch line to follow)? lots of duplicates of items living in my shed. prob less than 30 people selling.
sixnotfour
The John Walker Swap Meet , in seattle by woodland park.
all kinds of porsche parts.
I only bought 2 Fuchs

To see Kevins face inquiring about the wheels was Priceless.

I saw the "Each" on the sign. (the wheels were nice)
rhodyguy
yep. they were nice enough. a $600 set of steel wheels? dry.gif blink.gif i was crouched down looking at them. when i figured it out i had to stand up quick so i wouldn't poop my jockeys.

k
sixnotfour
yep. they were nice enough. a $600 set of steel wheels?

I agree, since I bought the 2 forged aluminum 8" fuchs for 270.

Good fun anyway, good to see the boys
helios
So we are meeting @ 5pm in Everett, correct? What location are we meeting? I will likely need directions as my non-city dwelling ass rarely makes it down to the big city. blink.gif
PeeGreen 914
Yes, 5:00 in Everett but not sure where. We will figure it out Monday when we know more of who is going to come.
messix
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Aug 9 2008, 08:39 PM) *

Tony

I can leave early to get there no problem, but if once I leave the "Blue Hole" and it starts raining I'm turning around. I'm a Fair weather Teener unsure.gif wacko.gif bye1.gif

What Swap meet ?

the ride to carnation is 'bout 35 min on high bridge rd from my house.

we could meet up at the mill creek lowes, that would be the 128 st exit off I5 then head east.
if it started to rain [it's not gonna rain ya pansy] it's not that far to get to redmond and hwy 522 to high tail it back to the boat.

i think we should work off of Tony and the fairy boat schedual, once he gets off the boat it should be 'bout 25-30 min drive to get to lowes that time of day
TC 914-8
QUOTE(messix @ Aug 10 2008, 10:20 AM) *

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Aug 9 2008, 08:39 PM) *

Tony

What Swap meet ?

the ride to carnation is 'bout 35 min on high bridge rd from my house.

we could meet up at the mill creek lowes, that would be the 128 st exit off I5 then head east.
if it started to rain [it's not gonna rain ya pansy] it's not that far to get to redmond and hwy 522 to high tail it back to the boat.

i think we should work off of Tony and the fairy boat schedual, once he gets off the boat it should be 'bout 25-30 min drive to get to lowes that time of day

Sounds good Troy,

I am working from home all this week, I hope, and should be able to leave early enough to beat any traffic heading north.

I'll leave the Fairy riding up to you, sheeplove.gif I be taking the ferry.

Tony
messix
pun was intended happy11.gif just fogot to add a smiley bootyshake.gif av-943.gif
NORD

OK you guys, I'M in for Tuesdays trip to Carrnation. If there is room for another

teener? Set up the meet place for people coming from the North and I'll be

there. Ran into Helios today and he is also coming. Helios lets travel down

together.

Helios was up to artist point on MT. Baker and said the road was dry the parking

lot on top was still wet. maybe next Tuesday we can pick a date for a run up

to the top alot of curves and hairpins

NORD
PeeGreen 914
Hey NORD

It will be cool to have you down again. We'll get everything set tomorrow. Stay tuned biggrin.gif
pete-stevers
if you guys are running up mount baker....I am in!!
or a summer time barbie...
cause i missed the WCR
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.