Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
Root_Werks
av-943.gif
helios
One of these days I'll make it back down for another one. rolleyes.gif
6freak
QUOTE(messix @ Dec 9 2008, 12:01 PM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Dec 9 2008, 11:58 AM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Dec 9 2008, 11:21 AM) *

PM rdauenhauer and I am sure he will give it to you. If he wants to post it here I am fine with that but I really don't want to post his address on here. Yeah Mike, bring it. Those are fun to play with. drunk.gif

Hey Steve, any photos of what you're doing? I can't wait to see your car finished. It was looking great at Dans piratenanner.gif

Will do Jon thanks see ya there ..wednesday say 530 ish .......tool in hand huh.gif .. av-943.gif

how about you just keep your "tool" put away unless some one asks for it! slap.gif av-943.gif

BUT ITS A FANCY TOOL AND I LIKE SHOW`N PEOPLE.If your nice troy i will let you hold it..LMAO
PeeGreen 914
blink.gif
914werke
I can do w/o all the homo-erotic stuff icon8.gif but I figure Im gonna be turning wrenches smash.gif so somebody better be in charge of refreshments. beer3.gif

The Silver 73 #711 went to the crusher today. guess it wasnt so lucky. laugh.gif
effutuo101
How many people? I will bring dogs and buns if you guys are up for it. i may have to depart early as my wife is in the championship for the team she is on and they play on Wednesday night.
messix
i'm in drunk.gif

i've been workin' on roadster stuff for a while and have touched [no mike not your tool!] the teener in a long time so it might get me remotivated to do some more smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif on my own stuff.
Root_Werks
Chris, if you wanna bring the dogs and buns I'll bring some beverage. drunk.gif

Rich, if you have a grill, I'd be happy to man it.
Solo914
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Dec 9 2008, 03:06 PM) *

Chris, if you wanna bring the dogs and buns I'll bring some beverage. drunk.gif

Rich, if you have a grill, I'd be happy to man it.

I'm in. It will be nice to meet you guys. I will bring some refreshments beer.gif and chips or something. What time is everyone showing up?

Kyle

Rich, PM me your address when you get a chance.

Kyle
PeeGreen 914
I can bring some beef that Greenie gave me and some brew as well drunk.gif
greenie
I wish I could make it, the Generals B-Day has to take priorty.

Good luck with the oxygen/gas & spark stuff !
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(greenie @ Dec 9 2008, 06:15 PM) *

I wish I could make it, the Generals B-Day has to take priorty.

Good luck with the oxygen/gas & spark stuff !

Well tell her birthday3.gif from us all. We will have to grab a drink sometime soon. I'll call you if I find I need to come your way in the near future (so you can run away blink.gif )
messix
i'll bring something also.
6freak
QUOTE(messix @ Dec 9 2008, 08:16 PM) *

Ill bring some venison steaks we can slap on the grill and a few soda`s chowtime.gif ..I should be there around 530
messix
QUOTE(6freak @ Dec 10 2008, 07:06 AM) *

Ill bring some venison steaks we can slap on the grill and a few soda`s chowtime.gif ..I should be there around 530

i don't have any Bambi in the freezer, and no time to run one down and hang it.
messix
how many are comming?
PeeGreen 914
I'll be there. drunk.gif
Todd Enlund
Wife crashed her car, and is driving my truck. I don't wanna drive my Jeep that far, otherwise I'd think about it... and as a bonus, Rich is not far from Diamond Knot. beer3.gif
Root_Werks
chowtime.gif jsharp.gif
6freak
av-943.gif av-943.gif
QUOTE(messix @ Dec 10 2008, 11:20 AM) *

you can have some of my meat Troy huh.gif av-943.gif :rotfl:sorry couldnt help myself ..seriously I`m bring`n enough to share...Its gonna be good eats chowtime.gif
PeeGreen 914
icon8.gif blink.gif
messix
QUOTE(6freak @ Dec 10 2008, 02:06 PM) *

av-943.gif av-943.gif

you can have some of my meat Troy huh.gif av-943.gif :rotfl:sorry couldnt help myself ..seriously I`m bring`n enough to share...Its gonna be good eats chowtime.gif

av-943.gif blink.gif slap.gif
6freak
QUOTE(messix @ Dec 10 2008, 02:22 PM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Dec 10 2008, 02:06 PM) *

av-943.gif av-943.gif

av-943.gif blink.gif slap.gif

LMAO av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif ..SEEYA SOON
Solo914
CRAP!!!

Actually crappy that I wont be making it tonight but good because my wife is coming back a day early from a long biz trip. I am heading to the airport to pick her up tonigh. It will be good to see her and not so good that I have to miss the teener get-to-gether and sit in rush hour traffic all the way to Seatac and back.

Sorry dudes. Maybe we should do another one between XMAS and New Years drunk.gif beerchug.gif

Kyle
effutuo101
So, did you light it up? inquiring minds want to know.
914werke
She didnt fire. Figures confused24.gif
Gotta chase down an electrical issue.
Bleyseng
shit, no way I could make it tonight. Electric issues? well it was worth a try atleast.
sixnotfour
Chris I had your centercaps .
I heard you were playing dodge ball.
messix
ah mike came up and whipped out his tool and showed it to every one blink.gif ..... even laid it up on rootwerx wifes shoulder huh.gif .. and he un-wrapped his meat then rootwerx threw it on the fire w00t.gif ...a bunch of wieners hit the ground from time to time... blink.gif

just another teener tues... i meant Wednesday bye1.gif
PeeGreen 914
I don't know who this Troy guy is blink.gif
Root_Werks
I think it'll be something easy to find. One bad relay caused a fuse to pop. Main power relay on the board is working, Fuel pump relay isn't working. Terminal 30 has 12VDC but isn't closing even when grounded. So I think it's term 86 that needs power checked next? I don't have a relay schematic on me.

Once that relay clicks (Tested good) I think we'll have the fuel pump working. That was the hold up. No fuel pump, even when the term on the relay board was grounded.
Bleyseng
Dan, how is your car running now???
Solo914
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Dec 11 2008, 06:02 AM) *

I think it'll be something easy to find. One bad relay caused a fuse to pop. Main power relay on the board is working, Fuel pump relay isn't working. Terminal 30 has 12VDC but isn't closing even when grounded. So I think it's term 86 that needs power checked next? I don't have a relay schematic on me.

Once that relay clicks (Tested good) I think we'll have the fuel pump working. That was the hold up. No fuel pump, even when the term on the relay board was grounded.

Yeah. I had that happen to me once in a parking lot. I just made a jump wire on the plug(from power to 86 pin?) to get the car started and get me home. In fact, thats how I met Rand's family, they were in the parking lot while I was workinig on it.

Kyle
effutuo101
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 10 2008, 10:07 PM) *

Cool! Thank you. I had to support my wife in her championship dodgeball attempt. She supports what I do, so turnabout is fair play. Sadly enough, they lost the final game and ended the season 17 wins-2 losses. First place, but they wanted to win the last game. Not enough people showed, so I ended up playing as well.

Sad the car didn't start. I have some time next week to come chase wires so I will give you a ring Rich.

Troy, wow. Did you get into the eggnog before you went over to Rich's?
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Dec 11 2008, 07:35 AM) *

Dan, how is your car running now???

Very good, smooth. Had a chance to compare hoses on Jeff's green 75' 2.0. Found one I had in the wrong place. Car ran much better on the way home.

driving.gif
messix
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Dec 11 2008, 08:56 AM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 10 2008, 10:07 PM) *

Cool! Thank you. I had to support my wife in her championship dodgeball attempt. She supports what I do, so turnabout is fair play. Sadly enough, they lost the final game and ended the season 17 wins-2 losses. First place, but they wanted to win the last game. Not enough people showed, so I ended up playing as well.

Sad the car didn't start. I have some time next week to come chase wires so I will give you a ring Rich.

Troy, wow. Did you get into the eggnog before you went over to Rich's?

me? no eggnogg. huh.gif

it's Mikey you all should be concerned with .... screwy.gif . i just report the facts shades.gif
PeeGreen 914
Hey Troy, Here is the link to the videos I was talking about. I think they are funny so I hope you find them the same. Even if you don't like Will Ferrel I think you'll like them.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/74/the-la...t-panther-mckay

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/33f268708...t-panther-mckay

drunk.gif
championgt1
I have seen those videos before. They are great!
pete-stevers
souns like i missed out on a GREAT nite....stuck at the store closing
6freak
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Dec 11 2008, 09:34 PM) *

souns like i missed out on a GREAT nite....stuck at the store closing

it was fun! and every time I get around a group of 914 guys I learn something new ....But i do have a question ?maybe we can do a 914Friday so we dont all have to head for home at 9pm because we have to get up and go to work.I didnt get home tell 1030 and i get up at 419.Just an idea ....Just think of warm summer friday nites and the burger joint and you dont have to go to work the next day. more people would be willing to show....They have an old fashion burger joint in Lakewood and in the summer lots of old classics show up friday nites...maybe we can give it a try.......PS Dan can run a BBQ pretty darn well and everyone really like the venison and i think Troy eat a wiener that was in the dirt
Root_Werks
chowtime.gif Thanks, good food, easy BBQ'in.

Yeah, I think we should get a good group of us together some Friday. Crash a pub around the Seattle area so more folks will show.
drunk.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Dec 12 2008, 08:29 AM) *

Yeah, I think we should get a good group of us together some Friday. Crash a pub around the Seattle area so more folks will show.
drunk.gif

I think we should have one down south some time! there seems to be more up north and i think we should spread the love a little better...jmo
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(6freak @ Dec 12 2008, 08:44 AM) *

drunk.gif

I think we should have one down south some time! there seems to be more up north and i think we should spread the love a little better...jmo

That's because the Northern people are the ones that actually come out. If the guys down South will come I am sure we would be up for something. How about the Southcenter area for something?
Root_Werks
Actually, there is the RAM? Or was is something else down at SeaTac?

Shoot, the Bremerton Breakfast had a great turn out! chowtime.gif
Bleyseng
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Dec 12 2008, 08:57 AM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Dec 12 2008, 08:44 AM) *

drunk.gif

That's because the Northern people are the ones that actually come out. If the guys down South will come I am sure we would be up for something. How about the Southcenter area for something?

Its a bitch to drive up even from Seattle up north to Rich's house on a weekday! I get off work at 4 and then to get the 914 and drive I5 north last time was 1 hr & 1/2 to get there. Seattle proper meets I can make but the ones way up north (you guys are really Everett!) are tough just like the ones south... Thats why the rest of us don't come! chair.gif

We can meet in Chinatown anytime!!! say at Greenleaf for Vietnamese!!!
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Dec 12 2008, 11:43 AM) *

Actually, there is the RAM? Or was is something else down at SeaTac?

Shoot, the Bremerton Breakfast had a great turn out! chowtime.gif

When was the bremerton breakfast?
B blink.gif
sixnotfour
When was the bremerton breakfast?
B

9-14
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...erton+breakfast
rhodyguy
let's meet up at the RAM across the street from south hill mall next tues.
PeeGreen 914
Where is the South Hill Mall?
Root_Werks
Might be up for that one. idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.