Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
dinomium
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Mar 6 2009, 03:34 PM) *

Mike, I spoke with Rhodyguy he said he was coming over to help take your tank out tonight. I think I will tag along if that is ok.

where might this fun fest being taking place? I am going to drop by the IRDC novice ground school in Auburn, so if it is close to there let me know...
championgt1
Not sure exactly where Mikes house is. Somewhere in Tacoma. Kevin knows.
rhodyguy
call me dino. NOW!! hehe
championgt1
Good nights work at Mikes. Thanks for the beer and pizza! beer3.gif
sixnotfour
and let me guess no one thought of taking a few pics ?
you all just want to see this
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
rhodyguy
mike prob has to resize them. i forgot to bring mine that has the handy floppy disc feature. anyway...

there are some questions to how the smallest of the 3 out of chris' ss fuel line set fits in the equation. on orig 6 cars, does the supply line reduce after it exits the center tunnel or the pump? mike has a nice car. his fuel tank is ultra clean. still has some type of protective coating on it. the strainer sock needs to be replaced. a local shop has them on the shelve. mike is hesitant to remove the stock plastic lines until he knows exactly what the story is. can't say as i blame him.

k
sixnotfour
Be sure to paint the stainless so it looks plastic CW.
6freak
Got the oil tank in today and all the stuff thats attached to it.That in itself is a good days work.Kevin and Jack help me alot last nite Thanks guys(old fuel lines still in) but theres still more to do so teener Tuesdays work party will be hosted by me. I will be home by 3pm so any time after that is good. still have some beer and will get fresh pizza.Any help would be great ..I can get Wine and cheese but only on request ...lol

6829 East B st
Tacoma WA
Call if you get lost 253-370-4458
Mike
sixnotfour
what is the PN on the end of your fuel pump
championgt1
I am off at 4:30 on Tuesday. I will swing by for a while on my way home. beerchug.gif
6freak
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 7 2009, 06:37 PM) *

what is the PN on the end of your fuel pump

I have not moved the pump so i really dont know.The only lines we took off where the ones under the tank.It is the stock pump if that helps
rhodyguy
i'll see you monday afternoon mike. you might pm CFW and check on that short section of ss fuel line. we can still r&r the 2 long lines. that's the portion goes easier with a second set of eyes and hands. with any luck you'll make it to b-ton next weekend.

k
sixnotfour
pet
rhodyguy
you going to drive down jeff?
6freak
This puter at home is sooooo slow its hard to do anything .I will send Chris a PM monday from work ..My Dad swears he got 4 pieces in his fuel line kit??.I didnt see that on the CFR web site only the 2 piece and 3 piece..with the parts a stuff i still need todo the AX is starting to look out of site..anyone in the PNW have a fuel tank rubber gasket the one that goes under the filler neck.Kevin Im going to 2quicks Monday i should be home by 330 for the filter and maybe a gasket..........Mr Foley if your reading this call me #s up a post or two
sixnotfour
anyone in the PNW have a fuel tank rubber gasket the one that goes under the filler neck.

yes nos
6freak
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 8 2009, 01:18 PM) *

anyone in the PNW have a fuel tank rubber gasket the one that goes under the filler neck.

yes nos

COOL !Bring it Tuesday??? I will order another for you
6freak
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 8 2009, 01:18 PM) *

yes nos

COOL !Bring it Tuesday??? I will order another for you
PanelBilly
Mike, I'll try to make it down to help too.
6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 8 2009, 03:21 PM) *

Mike, I'll try to make it down to help too.

Thanks billy that would be great...I have Icehouse beer if you want something differant LMK
PeeGreen 914
Any North enders going down on Tuesday that I might thumb a ride with?
6freak
Jon maybe you and Kyle could meet up some where or you and Jeff or the three of you ..Dont be afraid of the drive its all freeway...head`n for Pelican now for some more parts piratenanner.gif ..I love new parts but hate the bill that comes with them mad.gif
rhodyguy
mike, you should move the fuel line question out of this thread and start a new one. chris and ed prob won't see it. when you go to 2quicks inquire about the fibre washers that seal the tank outlets. sometimes they survive removal, sometimes not. iirc jack sourced a like size at mclendon's.

k
6freak
sent Mr Foley a pm .......will check on the fiber washers at 2quicks
effutuo101
I am not going this week. I am going to spend the time wrapping up a couple of odds and ends on my car....and clean up my garage.
6freak
Talk with Mr Foley this am ...where good to go Kevin ...cept for the Gasket i cant find....................... Mite have to reuse the old one headbang.gif ..got all new rubber lines and clamps and a butt load of new bolts and washers
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 9 2009, 06:50 AM) *

Jon maybe you and Kyle could meet up some where or you and Jeff or the three of you ..Dont be afraid of the drive its all freeway.

I just need to leave the car with my wife since we only have one at the moment. That's why I need to thumb beerchug.gif
sixnotfour
If its snowin I aint goin. mad.gif
6freak
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 9 2009, 01:01 PM) *

If its snowin I aint goin. mad.gif

lol-2.gif ask Mr Greenie if you can borrow his chains
PeeGreen 914
This snow sucks. Hey, on the bright side I got a new client that want to buy piratenanner.gif Called me about 20 minutes ago and said he wanted to buy a duplex and wanted me to find it for him. w00t.gif Finally a buyer that wants to do something NOW. aktion035.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 9 2009, 01:26 PM) *

This snow sucks. Hey, on the bright side I got a new client that want to buy piratenanner.gif Called me about 20 minutes ago and said he wanted to buy a duplex and wanted me to find it for him. w00t.gif Finally a buyer that wants to do something NOW. aktion035.gif

Always good to hear piratenanner.gif
dinomium
Go gettem Jon!
sixnotfour
ask Mr Greenie if you can borrow his chains

Mike
I got to make it a teener Wednesday. I will bring the filler gasket, I can drop it by. I have 2 other things down there to do.
corvette6698512
Hey, I'm in Olympia area. Are there any 914 guys down here? I just picked up a '74 in rough condition, but i think it will make a good project.
6freak
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 9 2009, 11:49 PM) *

ask Mr Greenie if you can borrow his chains

Mike
I got to make it a teener Wednesday. I will bring the filler gasket, I can drop it by. I have 2 other things down there to do.

Ok Jeff ...try and give me an ETA ....For I`ve been hit`n the gym!.... If i loose 20 pounds my car will be faster av-943.gif .....Thanks for the Gasket its the only part i need.After putting that on I can fire it off and check for leaks
NORD
QUOTE(corvette6698512 @ Mar 9 2009, 11:56 PM) *

Hey, I'm in Olympia area. Are there any 914 guys down here? I just picked up a '74 in rough condition, but i think it will make a good project.

welcome.png

Welcome to the Northwest Group

NORD
dinomium

welcome to the madhouse! I am in Bremerton, which is not near Olympia, I just like to feel included...
stirthepot.gif
pete-stevers
can't wait for things to settle down, so i can finish my car, i figure late spring before i will be making a run down...
and good luck Jon!
rhodyguy
mike is about ready to fuel up. fancy new fuel lines, NEW, REAL, rear bumper top, paint-o-plenty....no recession i can see. it was fun last night.
6freak
Thanks to Rodyguy and Mr.242 we got some stuff done piratenanner.gif (what happen too Jack): ....if things work out i just mite be hit`n the start button to nite biggrin.gif
6freak

I love C-6`s I really love the Z-06 models..(badfast)...so anywho I live in Tacoma just off 72 and pack ave ....welcome to the madness.....put your thick skin on and jump right in flag.gif

welcome.png
corvette6698512
The reason for my user name is when I was much younger(probably 12 or 13) I rode in a '66 vette. God i loved that car. It sounded amazing, was comfortable, and looked really cool. Anyways, Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to keep up with the get togethers etc.
6freak
QUOTE(corvette6698512 @ Mar 11 2009, 10:28 AM) *

The reason for my user name is when I was much younger(probably 12 or 13) I rode in a '66 vette. God i loved that car. It sounded amazing, was comfortable, and looked really cool. Anyways, Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to keep up with the get togethers etc.

where were you last nite ?? slap.gif when we needed another set of hands ..Mr 242 sat around eat`n pizza and drink`n beer and scratch`n his nuts cuz he didnt have a work partner poke.gif ....Just poken fun at ya ..
sportlicherFahrer
damn! sorry I didnt check the site sooner, or I woulda lent a hand! How's the progress now? fired up yet?
6freak
Nope not yet ...double check and then check again.Got the Gasket i needed last nite,picking up the hood tonite adding fuel and oil, checking one more time and then vroom.....I did manage to drop and Brake one of my original tail lite lenses last nite ......Ah Mother F*#@ER headbang.gif
championgt1
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 11 2009, 07:46 AM) *

Thanks to Rodyguy and Mr.242 we got some stuff done piratenanner.gif (what happen too Jack): ....if things work out i just mite be hit`n the start button to nite biggrin.gif

Sorry I could not make it Mike. With a two month old at home I have a ton of stuff to do around the house.

Sounds like you got alot of stuff done. Two more days to get everything wrapped up before autocross. driving.gif
6freak
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Mar 12 2009, 08:22 AM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 11 2009, 07:46 AM) *

Sorry I could not make it Mike. With a two month old at home I have a ton of stuff to do around the house.

Sounds like you got alot of stuff done. Two more days to get everything wrapped up before autocross. driving.gif

No worrys Jack ...Baby comes first....O yah I got some FAT wheels and tires last nite and thinking about takeing it back to the body shop to have the fenders flaired big time
PeeGreen 914
ummmm.... What did you get biggrin.gif
6freak
Hell i dont even know how wide they are ....8"up front 10"out back maybe 10 and 12 all i know is there FAT..AND ITS GONNA TAKE SOME FENDER MODS but what the hell its just a car.......PIX soon
6freak
Well got the fuel tank in biggrin.gif ..all filler neck bolts and the works biggrin.gif .....whats this ???sending unit for the gas guage hissyfit.gif .... Sonofabitch chair.gif .so i just sit back smoke a cig and wonder why my front hood dont fit like it use to dry.gif ....and how im gonna replace the tail lite lense I broke Wednesday nite headbang.gif ...Just another day in the life of a 914fan sad.gif ...And Im suppose to be in Bremerton Saterday at 730morning ...hahahahahaha av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.