Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
rhodyguy
is the tank sitting too high or did you forget to plug in the sending unit before you bolted everything up? do you need a temp rear lense?
914werke
Go Mike Go!!
Post some Pics I need something to motivate me to finish the 74.
I did get the new glass in smile.gif but then started looking at the trim and am having a hard time bringing myself to putting on less than sparkling bright metal sad.gif
6freak
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 13 2009, 07:32 AM) *

is the tank sitting too high or did you forget to plug in the sending unit before you bolted everything up? do you need a temp rear lense?

I think the tank is in the right spot but it could use to go down just a bit farther if possible I dont think the trunk lid is hitting it though! I just need to ajust the hood better its super touchy..I just forgot to plug the darn sending unit in headbang.gif easy fix just takes time....yes if i can borrow one for the left side that would be good..Im think`n of getting the ones from camp.Started putting the interior back in last night ....got oil in and fuel and batt its ready to start just ran out of time last nite and it got cold in the shop(insert cold smiley)....give my a ring after 530 Kevin i will come and get it or you can drop it off , dont matter ...heck i just mite make it to AX..... :poke:MYSELF GET-R-DONE
rhodyguy
just come over in the morning mike.

k
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 12 2009, 10:03 AM) *

Hell i dont even know how wide they are ....8"up front 10"out back maybe 10 and 12 all i know is there FAT..AND ITS GONNA TAKE SOME FENDER MODS but what the hell its just a car.......PIX soon

Don't you dare flare those fenders.

Get another teener for the wheels. Don't fuch up your six. I think your steelies kick ass.
championgt1
agree.gif I really dig the five lug steel wheels.
sixnotfour
happy11.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 13 2009, 09:46 AM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 13 2009, 07:32 AM) *

I think the tank is in the right spot but it could use to go down just a bit farther if possible I dont think the trunk lid is hitting it though! I just need to ajust the hood better its super touchy..I just forgot to plug the darn sending unit in headbang.gif easy fix just takes time....yes if i can borrow one for the left side that would be good..Im think`n of getting the ones from camp.Started putting the interior back in last night ....got oil in and fuel and batt its ready to start just ran out of time last nite and it got cold in the shop(insert cold smiley)....give my a ring after 530 Kevin i will come and get it or you can drop it off , dont matter ...heck i just mite make it to AX..... :poke:MYSELF GET-R-DONE

Mike

Your car looks fantastic aktion035.gif Nice work. Looks like Bud was in your class yesterday sad.gif We're going to have to see what we can do if he is going to be in GTU. We'll talk about this later beerchug.gif
pete-stevers
those steelies do look great!
6freak
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 14 2009, 08:13 AM) *

happy11.gif

That six looks great with fat tire and steelies..post#2457
6freak
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 14 2009, 08:13 AM) *

happy11.gif

Those tires and wheels i have are just about that size if not the same #2457
PanelBilly
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Mike I finely figured out how to get these photos off the phone/camera for you. I'm thinking its too late in the day to coordinate a teener Tuesday party. I won't want to do it on St Patty's Day anyways. You can't trust drunks with sawsalls. I have a nice air saw I got from HF that we can use to make these tires fit.

Your going to have a real unique car when itws done.
6freak
Man those are gonna be bad ass...then i will get my new hotrod motor lookout 911`s and just about everyone else ....914-6GT on the way aktion035.gif
pete-stevers
nice lookin wheels....looks like you sucumbed to Wheel Whore temptation...
maybe we should start another club WWA
As i raise my right hand....
sixnotfour

agree.gif
Hum, yellow = faster?
Solo914
JP called... he wants his wheels back.

Kyle
6freak
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 17 2009, 06:49 PM) *

agree.gif
Hum, yellow = faster?

Either paint them black ..Or yellow graphics would be cool... sawzall-smiley.gif party soon welder.gif soon smash.gif soon after..do we have a bondo smiley...and i`m not even gonna put a GAY rear spoiler on it
6freak
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Mar 17 2009, 06:38 PM) *

pray.gif the fat tires boys
sixnotfour
sawzall-smiley.gif party soon welder.gif soon smash.gif soon

Save the pieces so you can restore it with the original metal
6freak
I was thinking the Dzus fasteners style finders ..just cut the hole finder off mite be able so save them...Its gonna hurt but what the hell its just a car...I just noticed you can see them skinny ass Pizza cutter steelie wheels and tires in the reflection
Solo914
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 18 2009, 01:10 PM) *

I was thinking the Dzus fasteners style finders ..just cut the hole finder off mite be able so save them...Its gonna hurt but what the hell its just a car...I just noticed you can see them skinny ass Pizza cutter steelie wheels and tires in the reflection

You are not going to cut up your car... man you have got us all fooled.. well except me.

Then again..... I might just sneak into your garage and do it for you..... ninja.gif hehehehe

Kyle
PeeGreen 914
happy11.gif
sixnotfour
OK maybe he wont cut it ,But he may install air shocks to jack it up enough to run em popcorn[1].gif
6freak
Hydrolics......Just like the boys in East L.A then i can lower it just before the corner aktion035.gif but i`m still not putting one of the gay ass spoilers on the back...........Or a sheeplove.gif NASCAR inspired splitter
Bruce Hinds
add more spacers and just stick'm out farther! lol-2.gif
6freak
they found JP`s Racer with no wheels on it w00t.gif
6freak
QUOTE(pjhaun @ Mar 3 2009, 10:41 AM) *

There is a VW Club car show @ XXX Issaquah on 22 March. Should we invade it with our 914s.

Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, WA.

Anyone up for the invade ..I think Sunday will be the best day this week as far as weather goes..Im i...come on guy`s
sixnotfour
I can do sunday.
PanelBilly
Mike,
Will you be riding on those new wheels?
6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 20 2009, 12:39 PM) *

Mike,
Will you be riding on those new wheels?

No but i will be sport`n some new paint and nice fuel lines piratenanner.gif .....What time do we all wanna meet

Call me 253-370-4458
aircooledtechguy
My wife and I are planning to be out there sometime between noon & 2:00pm. Hope to see you all. . .

pjhaun, RAV914. if either of you are going and want to cruise up as a group, let me know. I'll be at my shop tomorrow, call me 360-299-8860 and we'll make it happen.
KELTY360
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 20 2009, 09:53 AM) *

QUOTE(pjhaun @ Mar 3 2009, 10:41 AM) *

There is a VW Club car show @ XXX Issaquah on 22 March. Should we invade it with our 914s.

Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, WA.

Anyone up for the invade ..I think Sunday will be the best day this week as far as weather goes..Im i...come on guy`s

I'm going to try and make it with my new Syncro Westy.
6freak
So i guess it will be noon ....The weather will be good i just have to keep telling myself this ...no rain no rain no rain ...seeya all there..If my brother dont go i will have an open seat
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 20 2009, 10:20 PM) *

I didn't know they still made those! poke.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Mar 20 2009, 11:16 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Mar 20 2009, 10:20 PM) *

I didn't know they still made those! poke.gif

You didn't hear about the secret stash that was discovered in an old warehouse outside of Wolfsburg? There was a row of Grasshoppers in there too!
6freak
so how many do we have show`n up at the xxx confused24.gif
6freak
Im out ..too much rain sad.gif
sixnotfour
I have a honey doo list. dry.gif
aircooledtechguy
Well the XXX was a good time. 'Course NONE of you all would likely know since only ONE 914 showed-up. . . (I wonder who that was. . .) poke.gif Tons of cars, good food and no rain. . . It sprinkled a bit on my ride home, but I checked it out; the wipers wiped and my 914 DIDN'T MELT. . . It even thanked me for the high-speed exercise stirthepot.gif I hope to see more someone at the next get together rolleyes.gif
6freak
I was gonna go but i told myself when i got up if its raining im out, and guess what..yup....so then i started milling around the house and doing stuff looked out side a few hours later and it was dry headbang.gif by then it was to late and i was watch`n wildthing spank the field at Bristol..but everyone here thinks NASCAR sucks so dont tell anyone i like it ..even though i do take naps between the pit stops.....I hope this summer we can get a good turnout somewhere
helios
DAMNIT! I completely spaced it. slap.gif It was too nice Saturday, so I ended up driving down to pay Rich a visit. Sunday I got mired up in the Mustang since I slacked off on Saturday. Getting the brakes and wheel bearings up to snuff for next weekend's IRDC track day at Bremerton. Evidently the Mustang thinks it's a 914, as it is completly in the air on jackstands since yesterday afternoon. It's spent more time on jackstands than my teener has (so far).
PanelBilly
I was sick all weekend. Didn't get a thing done! I was feeling better yesterday, but wa too tired to make the trip to Issaquah. I hope to be back to work on cars tonight. I need to get this Predule finished so I can get back to the 914
6freak
QUOTE(helios @ Mar 23 2009, 10:17 AM) *

DAMNIT! I completely spaced it. slap.gif It was too nice Saturday, so I ended up driving down to pay Rich a visit. Sunday I got mired up in the Mustang since I slacked off on Saturday. Getting the brakes and wheel bearings up to snuff for next weekend's IRDC track day at Bremerton. Evidently the Mustang thinks it's a 914, as it is completly in the air on jackstands since yesterday afternoon. It's spent more time on jackstands than my teener has (so far).

Can anyone sign up for that track day at Bremerton
helios
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 23 2009, 10:49 AM) *

Can anyone sign up for that track day at Bremerton

Let me find the link. Deadline is coming up, but you can probably send Steve an email and as long as you get the registration form and check in the mail today, you will probably be ok. Otherwise you should be able to sign up that morning, as long as there are spots available.
helios
QUOTE(helios @ Mar 23 2009, 10:59 AM) *

Let me find the link.

Found it.

IRDC Track Day - March 28
6freak
cool
PanelBilly
Should we all show up at Jon's tomarrow and watch him weld?
PeeGreen 914
Bring beer and come if you want biggrin.gif I don't mind.
sixnotfour
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 23 2009, 04:43 PM) *

Bring beer and come if you want biggrin.gif I don't mind.

Hell yes I was gonna suggestt that for food may work, food and beer that is.
Next Is Troy he needs a intervention. beerchug.gif
corvette6698512
I went to xxx, but didnt have the 914, just my bug. Maybe next time, if theres more of you showing up, i'll take the porsche.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.