Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
messix
i'll be there with saw in hand!

i'll eat some bambi flesh!
effutuo101
Have fun! drunk.gif
I will be cooling my heels this weekend. To much travel time over the last few weeks and i need to get a few things tidy around the garage and house.
RockinOldSchool
So this is kind of a late post, but I've been REALLY busy with classes.

I went up to Graham's Restaurant in Glacier for dinner with some friends and family on the 15th. Saw someone outside looking over my car on the side of the road and trying to get a peek at the engine. When I went to leave the cook told me that the guy lived up around here and has a couple of his own. Was wondering if it might've been one of you north end guys.
6freak
Well so far we have Dave,Troy and Marc,Dino and myself.No one else has spoke up! Kevin? ,Jon? ,Jeff? and who ever i forgot..Free parts other wise it go`n in the new pop can been
914werke
I might try and make it but if I cant can someone chop a piece of steel for me. sad.gif
Tom
Mike,
I'll try to make it down. I don't know where you live, so I'm going to pm Dave and see if I can meet up with him and follow him down. Don't let anyone have those sail trim pieces, please.
Tom
rhodyguy
what is the start time? obligations for me @ 4:00 and should be home by 3. those 8 spokes will sell on the samba, easy. shoot for local purchase/pickup and avoid boxes and fedex. pm sent mike.

k
6freak
QUOTE(Tom @ May 28 2009, 09:21 AM) *

Mike,
I'll try to make it down. I don't know where you live, so I'm going to pm Dave and see if I can meet up with him and follow him down. Don't let anyone have those sail trim pieces, please.
Tom

Sent you a PM Tom trim Pieces are yours..show up around 1pm Kevin! Im trying to sell those wheels to Jeff ..but ya i will sell them local to some VW guy or something I do think they will clean up real nice...Ill hack a piece just for you Rich
greenie
Hey Mike!

I'm in for Saturday,sounds like fun, how do I find your place?

championgt1
I have to stain my deck and paint my shed this weekend. I will try to stop by for a bit.
Todd Enlund
I'm thinking about it.. but my Saturday is up in the air right now. Anyone else from PDX considering a drive?
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(6freak @ May 27 2009, 03:01 PM) *

QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ May 27 2009, 12:08 PM) *

Damn!! I'm out this weekend. . . Getting the front deck replaced. Next time I guess. . . sad.gif

you gonna have it done? then you dont need to be there LOL..Take that nice little car for a spin and you might come home with a part or two you need

I talked to the Guv'na and got a stay of execution for my weekend. . . biggrin.gif piratenanner.gif I'm in!! Can my spouse come (if she's inclined to)?? So is the time to be there around 1:00pm?? Could you p-mail me the address so I can google it?? Thanks!!

Anyone from up north want to meet and drive down as a group??
sixnotfour
I 'll show up.
rhodyguy
to spare mike a gazzillion pms. for you guys that know the way to my house, be here no later than 1 and i'll show you the way. it's about 10 minutes or so from my house.
6freak
Wow this is gonna be a good turnout biggrin.gif ...It gonna be warm so dont forget sunblock SPF 3OOO,for us NWguys LOL .I have gloves for everyone ..I will have water ,soda, and beer in the fridge, beer3.gif ..gonna go easy with hotdogs and burgers for all. chowtime.gif .got a dish you wanna share please bring it .....Dont forget your camera`s ...we can do a drive out to Alder lake on Hwy 7 some real nice twistys....Bring your cars if we cant get the parts in them i will just hold onto them tell we can figure a way to get them to ya ..PS Nate everyone is welcome ..my wife will not be available

I case i missed PM `n someone ... 6829 East B Street Tacoma WA98404..Green house white trim,Long driveway under the willow tree

cell 253-370-4458 sawzall-smiley.gif and smash.gif and :welder:then chowtime.gif and then driving.gif
messix
i'm bringing my truck down so if any one wants big stuff brought back north and wants to take thier teener i can haul stuff north.
6freak
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 28 2009, 12:44 PM) *

to spare mike a gazzillion pms. for you guys that know the way to my house, be here no later than 1 and i'll show you the way. it's about 10 minutes or so from my house.

I can smell he`s rodys from my place ..LMAO
rhodyguy
it's pretty showy around my house right now. prob 75% of the plants are on full bloom. i like it. off to mow now. see you sat afternoon.

k
pete-stevers
I might come!
pm me your address
not sure if i can sneak any flesh across the line
RockinOldSchool
I'll be there! Headed down to Puyallup after class tomorrow, then back to Bham Saturday evening so I can go on a cruise to Winthrop with my roommate and sister on Sunday.
mstein95
idea.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(mstein95 @ May 28 2009, 05:39 PM) *

idea.gif

C'mon, you've had a week to rest up from WCR. Ya know ya wanna.
PanelBilly
You won't be seeing my ugly puss on Saturday. i have a Rotary conference I'm singed up to attend. Wish I could get out of it. I'd cut up the car just to help me remember where everything goes for putting mine back togeather. Took me forever the other night to figure out how to reassemble the headlights.

Have fun with out me
914werke
Jamie if your out there I still need to get you your Carbs!
6freak

idea.gif

Morgan grab Todd and head north my friend weather up here is beautiful 70`s!!!!!!..Its not like its a two day drive or anything lol......PM sent to Pete Stevers Hope he can make it down I really wanna see his car and i have a berger for him as well....Maybe just maybe put your sleep`n sack in your car ...case you dont wanna or drunk.gif cant drive home...What about Jamie!maybe still resting from that slow lazy spin at WillowSprings....someone roust Jon Bovey

So Peeps... the stage is set and the bands about to play aktion035.gif.....PS..I have burgers and hotdogs &chips for everyone..wanna side dish bring it
6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ May 28 2009, 06:21 PM) *

You won't be seeing my ugly puss on Saturday. i have a Rotary conference I'm singed up to attend. Wish I could get out of it. I'd cut up the car just to help me remember where everything goes for putting mine back togeather. Took me forever the other night to figure out how to reassemble the headlights.

Have fun with out me

Damn Billy if Troy can make it ...Rotary conference? I didnt know you where into Mazda`s lol-2.gif .......................So all that want to show up that have not been contacted or ask because i cant remember everyone..... just look a few post up and you will see my address and phone#..Maybe just stop by for a cold one beerchug.gif
NORD
[

So Peeps... the stage is set and the bands about to play :
[/quote]

Are you making CHILLI with music to follow?

I'm unable to attend, I've got to set up an autocross course at 4:00 with
some other members for Sundays event at Blaine Airport. Someday I'll
get a weekend free to join you guys again

NORD
6freak
[quote name='NORD' date='May 29 2009, 08:27 AM' post='1174233']
[

So Peeps... the stage is set and the bands about to play :
[/quote]

I'm unable to attend, I've got to set up an autocross course at 4:00 with
some other members for Sundays event at Blaine Airport. Someday I'll
get a weekend free to join you guys again

NORD
[/quote]

No chilli confused24.gif BURGERS AND DOGS &BREWS:chow: ...Thats peeps like in people ..but maybe i didnt get it right confused24.gif maybe pepe`s, pep`s ..hell i dont know LMAO
NORD

I was talking about the Band, I know what peeps are, the chilly will get the horn
section a tot ton, Slits added a reply on another thread on how high to lift on a 914
seat to vent. I'm just sorry i can't make it down.

NORD
6freak
QUOTE(NORD @ May 29 2009, 10:54 AM) *

I was talking about the Band, I know what peeps are, the chilly will get the horn
section a tot ton, Slits added a reply on another thread on how high to lift on a 914
seat to vent. I'm just sorry i can't make it down.

NORD

Maybe you can make it next time ...Have fun with the AX thats always fun and the weathers gonna great for it
mstein95
QUOTE(6freak @ May 29 2009, 08:01 AM) *

idea.gif

Morgan grab Todd and head north my friend weather up here is beautiful 70`s!!!!!!..Its not like its a two day drive or anything lol......

Sounds like fun and I would love to come but other obligations with work (can't get out of month end inventory) and family are going to keep me local.

maybe next time. Have a great time. beerchug.gif
sixnotfour
I am still nurseing a few memorial day wounds but I ll be there.
championgt1
I will make it out for an hour or two in between putting down coats of stain on my deck. beerchug.gif
pete-stevers
i will be rolling down leaving around 1ish
should be there by 3
rhodyguy
it'll take you 2 hours to get past the border. you're not going to make it here in 2 driving steve. seriously. perhaps 4:30.

k
effutuo101
Have fun!
messix
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 30 2009, 08:15 AM) *

it'll take you 2 hours to get past the border. you're not going to make it here in 2 driving steve. seriously. perhaps 4:30.

k

he crosses at sumas, not as heavy traffic thru that one.
RockinOldSchool
QUOTE(messix @ May 30 2009, 08:16 AM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 30 2009, 08:15 AM) *

k

he crosses at sumas, not as heavy traffic thru that one.

It's not normally very bad at Blaine either. Every time I go through there it's been 5-15 minutes. And you can make it down here in about two hours from the border if traffic is halfway decent.
RockinOldSchool
First off thanks again for the parts Mike. I'm stoked that I'll finally have heat!
Was good to see you all and can't wait til the quarter's over so I can start attending teener tuesdays again.
PeeGreen 914
sad.gif Sounds like I missed a good gathering. I have been doing a ton of side jobs along with trying to find work lately. Today I did a major service on a car and the day before I finished up a timing belt job. Can't wait to join you guys once things get all caught up. beerchug.gif
pete-stevers
back at home...safe and sound
talking about sound, thanks for the earplugs dave!!
that will be the way i travel from here on
Dave....did i see your brake lights flash
driving by the chick with the see through tee with her thumb out idea.gif
Mike thanks for hosting and for the free parts
Bruce Hinds
I'm bummed I had to miss yesterday, I've been looking forward to meeting you all and it sounded like a great time. Can't wait to get the old beast back on the road, just seems like life keeps getting in the way.

Redline is not a limit, it's the goal.
greenie
Mike put on a nice little shindig for us yesterday. beerchug.gif

Brand new gas grille, great burgers & dogs & lot's of free car parts!

Mikes message was " if you need the part take it ,just don't sell it", I left with a trunkload.

Very nice to hang with everyone, Steve's car looks fantastic !

Kelty needs to post some pics , fix my door handle poke.gif & give me back my artichokes!

Thanks for the great afternoon Mike!

KELTY360
Great day out at Mike's. This pic is just a teaser to see if I've got the sizing right.

Click to view attachment

Note: Greenie's car is falling apart. The door handled just crumbled in my hands. I barely touched it, I swear!
KELTY360
Engine almost ready to drop.

Click to view attachment
KELTY360
More than a dozen guys and two sawzalls ganging up on one poor teener. Parts and body panels flying in all directions. No new inijuries were reported but there were lots of stories about old wounds. "He who dies with the most scars wins"...that sort of thing.

Here's the engine about to fall. Jeff's pants don't look like they are far behind.

Click to view attachment

Engine down....pants stayed up. Whew!

Click to view attachment

Dave apologized to the teener gods before he started cutting.

Click to view attachment

Once you start cutting it's hard to stop.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Good thing they got tired, this was next in line.

Click to view attachment
KELTY360
Steve showed up from B.C. after the cutting was over so we had a chance to check out the result of his winter project. Those wheels look awesome.

Click to view attachment

The oil cooler grill lettering is pretty cool too.

Click to view attachment

What broken door handle? confused24.gif I don't see no broken handle. That's Dave Hunt in his normal position in the background.

Click to view attachment

Aftermath. The teener is still standing, but it's way lighter!

Click to view attachment

Great to see everybody on such a gorgeous day. Thanks to Mike for hosting and supplying the entertainment. The parts feeding frenzy was like sharks sensing blood. Good thing he had plenty of empty boxes to fill.
sixnotfour
Here's the engine about to fall. Jeff's pants don't look like they are far behind.

ya I got no ass and troy has no legs laugh.gif
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif
pete-stevers
we should be shipping teeners like this to the poor bastards on the east coast, or up here where rust doesn't sleep
makes me think i should help repopulate bc with teeners, from just across the line
but hey its just as fun to cut em up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.