Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jan 26 2010, 08:41 PM) *

I am up for it. I will be driving the Nissan for a little while longer. Not this Friday. Hockey game with Angela, Kieran and his girlfriend.

I'll be there too.
PanelBilly
How about next Tuesday? I'm willing to host at my shop in Auburn. I may not have the space much longer.
Larouex
I'd like to show up for the first time <g/> Next Tuesday is great for me.

Larouex
Solo914
I might be in for next tuesday.

Kyle
pete-stevers
i would like to make it down for one of these soon!
messix
maybe i'll ruin it and show up happy11.gif
Todd Enlund
Hmmm... Tuesday... no school. However, I do have class on Wednesday morning... I'll have to give it some thought.

I have a canopy on my truck now, though... so I can sleep wherever the hell I want.

effutuo101
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 26 2010, 08:42 PM) *

QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jan 26 2010, 08:41 PM) *

I am up for it. I will be driving the Nissan for a little while longer. Not this Friday. Hockey game with Angela, Kieran and his girlfriend.

I'll be there too.

Where will you be sitting Jon? Let me know. I will find out from Angela where we will be.

Tuesday is looking good right now.
6freak
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jan 26 2010, 10:55 PM) *

Hmmm... Tuesday... no school. However, I do have class on Wednesday morning... I'll have to give it some thought.

I have a canopy on my truck now, though... so I can sleep wherever the hell I want.

You can stay at my house Todd! Im up by 430AM and out the door by 5..That mite get you to class on time ...

...Ive got to put my car on Jackstands and remove all the suspension parts to install the polybronze stuff and new bearings ...sooo if no one has a project to hoist ,i will do it I could use some help....but do we really want to do it on tuesday ,Friday mite be better for the travelers...beer and pizza on me and i will have some Crown Royal on hand for us that dont like beer..I think 914Friday would be better! we can stay up late and get stuff done or at least laugh are ass`s off about what we didnt get done cause we were to busy getting drunk......whatever Im up for something
Mr.242

I'm 50/50, but want to come and it's just down the hill at Panel Billies, right?
(my kids have to decide if they want Dad time which will be on Tues night)

Also, I'm look for a decent front valance....anyone have one to sell that can bring it Tuesday? and How much?
6freak
just seen billys post ......Cool.... what are we doing to your car billy
Daiberl
Tuesday would also work for me, count me in.
dinomium
I would love to see Billy's car and shop!
70_914
I am interested in meeting some fellow 914 addicts, but I just wanted to know the "rules":

Is there a preset group that is able to go to these events, or can anybody drop in.
My car is currently not operational, am I flogged if I show up in a Jeep or SHO?
I have not seen postings detailing exactly where... but I have not read through all 147 pages either...

Thanks

Kevin
DNHunt
I'd love to see Billy's too. Tuesdays don't work for me. I've got a class I'm taking on Tuesday nights thru May. I hope there is another opportunity.

Dave

KELTY360
QUOTE(70_914 @ Jan 27 2010, 10:15 AM) *

I am interested in meeting some fellow 914 addicts, but I just wanted to know the "rules":

Is there a preset group that is able to go to these events, or can anybody drop in.
My car is currently not operational, am I flogged if I show up in a Jeep or SHO?
I have not seen postings detailing exactly where... but I have not read through all 147 pages either...

Thanks

Kevin

Troy, do you want to handle this? I think you're in charge of rules enforcement, aren't you? KMA.gif

welcome.png
aircooledtechguy

Thanks

Kevin

Hey Kevin; No rules. No specific group. All that would take additional effort on our part biggrin.gif If you like 914s, want to meet up occasionally with a fun group of people, see their cars (if they're not on jack-stands) AND it fits in your schedule come on by and introduce yourself!!

I won't be able to make this Tuesday's get together. beer3.gif one for me. . .
effutuo101
Don't ask Troy. He will tell Kevin that he has to bring the beer...for everybody...until somebody new shows up!

Show up. introduce yourself and get to know everybody. This group grows and shrinks with the season. Summer time is around the corner and everybody wants to get out and drive. We like those Tuesday evening drives during summer.
pete-stevers

Thanks

Kevin

i think you have to at least post a post on the asshat thread, bring micro brew, organic and locally made for the member with the most seniority/highest poster, and wear a blonde wig drunk.gif
the teener is optional
dinomium
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jan 27 2010, 11:09 AM) *

Don't ask Troy. He will tell Kevin that he has to bring the beer...for everybody...until somebody new shows up!

Show up. introduce yourself and get to know everybody. This group grows and shrinks with the season. Summer time is around the corner and everybody wants to get out and drive. We like those Tuesday evening drives during summer.

Way to ruin it for everybody, Chris! For conduct unbecoming a CSOB, you are here by BANISHED from the membership committee and your seat on the official Parade Float floral design committee is in serious jeopardy! OF course that is up to Troy as I am far too manly to even watch a parade let alone design a float...

(this is an example of a$$hattedness for the new guy)
welcome.png
6freak
Troys the beer handler tell someone lites something on fire ...if the weathers good i mite drive the six one more time before tear down
PeeGreen 914
Chris

I want to go but I don't know what I will be driving. The 914 should be driven but that depends on the weather. Otherwise if you want to carpool I'm good with that.

Mike, Next Friday or Saturday I am open for helping if you need.
70_914
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jan 27 2010, 12:28 PM) *

Thanks

Kevin

i think you have to at least post a post on the asshat thread, bring micro brew, organic and locally made for the member with the most seniority/highest poster, and wear a blonde wig drunk.gif
the teener is optional

I posted a question in the "Original and Everyone Else Be Damned" (I think that is what it was called, I don't go there anymore...) section and it got deleted... Does that count?

confused24.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(70_914 @ Jan 27 2010, 03:37 PM) *

Thanks

Kevin

the teener is optional

I posted a question in the "Original and Everyone Else Be Damned" (I think that is what it was called, I don't go there anymore...) section and it got deleted... Does that count?

confused24.gif

DING...DING...DING.......We have a winner!
Eddie914
I might even have to show up. I nominate myself to the official duties of "be lazy and drink" since I'm still recovering from hernia surgery. Everyone else can spin wrenches and lift heavy stuff.

If the weather is mild I will bring the 914/6 Outlaw Ratrod. The forecast is for 40% chance of rain ... if it's too wet I will have to bring the other German Ratrod.

Cheers,

Eddie
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 27 2010, 03:20 PM) *

Chris

I want to go but I don't know what I will be driving. The 914 should be driven but that depends on the weather. Otherwise if you want to carpool I'm good with that.

Mike, Next Friday or Saturday I am open for helping if you need.

I `ll take all the help i can get Jon and EVERYONE ELSE...so Tuesday nite at Billys shop then here at my house SATERDAY ,start midday and wrench tell ya just cant go anymore and if anyone else wants to show up your more then welcome ... ,,,1/2 gallon of Crown should keep use warm and my new shop heater could be tried out .....Todd if ya wanna save the trip for the weekend my offer is still open ...I have two bedrooms for would be travelers(Pete) if ya drink to much or just wanna stay ....any suggestion are welcome on time and dates

Head count would be good so i know how much beer to get beerchug.gif ...And think`n burgers like last time or pizza confused24.gif open for suggestions

So basically Im having aktion035.gif a party in the man cave
effutuo101
QUOTE(dinomium @ Jan 27 2010, 01:01 PM) *

Way to ruin it for everybody, Chris! For conduct unbecoming a CSOB, you are here by BANISHED from the membership committee and your seat on the official Parade Float floral design committee is in serious jeopardy! OF course that is up to Troy as I am far too manly to even watch a parade let alone design a float...

welcome.png

Heya Dino! Not only did you design the float, you lead the parade, wrote the music, and purchased all of the flowers for the floral design.

LOL
Now, If I can only shake free of this job for a couple of hours tomorrow, I will be good.
messix
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jan 27 2010, 12:09 PM) *

that would be good rum and steaks for every one... gotta take advatage while he doesn't know any better! happy11.gif
messix
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jan 27 2010, 06:10 PM) *

QUOTE(dinomium @ Jan 27 2010, 01:01 PM) *

welcome.png

Heya Dino! Not only did you design the float, you lead the parade, wrote the music, and purchased all of the flowers for the floral design.

LOL
Now, If I can only shake free of this job for a couple of hours tomorrow, I will be good.

and he does it all while doing drunk yoga....
effutuo101
That can only happen in Portland in a parking lot while you grind off tabs on your fenders
messix
and now i'm looking for a sbc L99 crankshaft.
championgt1
Sounds like fun. sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif at Mikes house is a good time. However, I will be in Michigan for work.
PanelBilly
I'm not sure just what I should have this fine group of guys help me with, but I'll open the doors at 5:30 and fire up the BBQ about 6:00. Not sure what I'll burn on it yet. I've always been a fan of pork strips. They go well with chips and beer.

The shop is at 3534 C st n in auburn. C street is directly north of the auburn airport runway and the shop is north of 15th and south of the 277th exits on 167. Call me if yu need help finding it. 2067551705.

I'll be in a class all weekend. (Tring to improve myself a little), so I may not be responding to quickly.
6freak
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Jan 27 2010, 07:36 PM) *

Sounds like fun. sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif at Mikes house is a good time. However, I will be in Michigan for work.

Michigan! holy freeze`n your nuts off Batman....Billy i will bring that box of tidbits....Kevin if ya want a ride down with me i live just off 72nd and pac ave! It will not be a late nite ,have to work the next day ...I havent heard from Todd yet so i still have a seat in the six
aircooledtechguy
I'm up for Sat, Feb 6th at Mike's. I'll bring something to share beerchug.gif beer3.gif as well. Anyone from up north planing to go?? Steve, Helios, Rav914, PJHaun, Beuler, Beuler. . .
6freak
Cool ,,Thanks Nate aktion035.gif
RockinOldSchool
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Jan 28 2010, 08:29 AM) *

Anyone from up north planing to go??

I would, but it's been a rough quarter so far. I've been averaging 17.5 hours a day on school, between my labs, lectures and homework. I've barely had time to sleep and eat. Hopefully next quarter will be easier. In the mean time, I pretty much won't be able to make any G2Gs.
6freak
QUOTE(RockinOldSchool @ Jan 28 2010, 10:58 AM) *

QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Jan 28 2010, 08:29 AM) *

Anyone from up north planing to go??

I would, but it's been a rough quarter so far. I've been averaging 17.5 hours a day on school, between my labs, lectures and homework. I've barely had time to sleep and eat. Hopefully next quarter will be easier. In the mean time, I pretty much won't be able to make any G2Gs.

keep grinding away it will be over before you know it and it will pay off in the end ...good to hear from you

....Billy i will bring the wiring diagram as well
Daiberl
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jan 27 2010, 10:20 PM) *

I'm not sure just what I should have this fine group of guys help me with, but I'll open the doors at 5:30 and fire up the BBQ about 6:00. Not sure what I'll burn on it yet. I've always been a fan of pork strips. They go well with chips and beer.

The shop is at 3534 C st n in auburn. C street is directly north of the auburn airport runway and the shop is north of 15th and south of the 277th exits on 167. Call me if yu need help finding it. 2067551705.

I'll be in a class all weekend. (Tring to improve myself a little), so I may not be responding to quickly.

I will come down and I just talked to Jerry Mahoney, he will dome up from Kelso and will also join us.

See you Tuesday and let me know if I should bring something,
- Juergen
pete-stevers

Thanks

Kevin

the teener is optional

confused24.gif

yup you'll fit in just fine!! drunk.gif
jsaum
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jan 28 2010, 06:59 PM) *

Thanks

Kevin

the teener is optional

confused24.gif

yup you'll fit in just fine!! drunk.gif

70_914
QUOTE(6freak @ Jan 28 2010, 06:55 AM) *

Michigan! holy freeze`n your nuts off Batman....Billy i will bring that box of tidbits....Kevin if ya want a ride down with me i live just off 72nd and pac ave! It will not be a late nite ,have to work the next day ...I havent heard from Todd yet so i still have a seat in the six

Since I have only been able to drive my rusty, non tabbed, barely running pile of junkyard around the block a few times (with open exhaust no less aktion035.gif ) I would LOVE to ride with you in yours.

Kevin
6freak
QUOTE(70_914 @ Jan 29 2010, 05:40 PM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Jan 28 2010, 06:55 AM) *

Since I have only been able to drive my rusty, non tabbed, barely running pile of junkyard around the block a few times (with open exhaust no less aktion035.gif ) I would LOVE to ride with you in yours.

Kevin

Sounds like a plan Kevin ...How about we meet at 72nd Fred Mayer at 430 ...Park at the North end of the FredMayer on the 72nd side ...and pray for no rain
6freak
Only two takers for Feb 6th .....gonna be a good learning process.It will be for me anyway .sure would like to see more folks show up ....Gonna put my new tail lite seal in today so if it rains Tuesday on the way to Billy shop it will be a good test
sixnotfour
Only two takers for Feb 6th

I will come down, I am gonna pack some Heat though, The nearby Hood kinda scares me.

I will bring the front trunk floor also
6freak
Very cool Jeff Thanks a TON for the support ...Funny i got heat stashed all over
Solo914
QUOTE(6freak @ Jan 31 2010, 01:06 PM) *

Very cool Jeff Thanks a TON for the support ...Funny i got heat stashed all over

I wish I could be there the 6th but I will be out of town. You are doing rear bushings aren't you? All I can say is that my propane torch made removal of the stock bushings slicker than snot.

Kyle
PeeGreen 914
I dunno about making Tuesday but I should be able to fly down on Saturday. drunk.gif
PanelBilly
I'm out of my class now and ready to start counting heads (or should I say mouths) to figure how much to cook.
6freak
1...... maybe two havent heard from Kevin or Todd....And i got the wiring diagram all ready to go ..I will try to make a copy at work
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.