Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
sixnotfour
delivered a 914.
Mr.242
QUOTE(Sailor @ Dec 17 2010, 07:57 PM) *

Drove the 74 to work the last two days! biggrin.gif

You do the 405? I think I saw you the other day and I 'chirped' my siren (way unmarked cop car) at you as I passed.

FYI: I will do that to ANY 914 I see as I commute to work with you.......since we didn't come up with an offical wave!
Sailor
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Dec 17 2010, 09:07 PM) *

You do the 405? I think I saw you the other day and I 'chirped' my siren (way unmarked cop car) at you as I passed.

FYI: I will do that to ANY 914 I see as I commute to work with you.......since we didn't come up with an offical wave!

Wasn't me, my commute doesn't get me off the city streets here in the capitol city or out of 3rd. Looking forward to a dry weekend.
KELTY360

Kewl, I'm going to start cruising up and down 405 just so I can get 'chirped'.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 17 2010, 08:50 PM) *

delivered a 914.

Wow, are you thinning your heard to just a few? confused24.gif
NORD
wreath.gif santa_smiley.gif silver914.jpg driving.gif

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday to all the Folks of the 914 world that live in

the PNW
Silver72

I was driving 405 between Bellevue and Kirkland. Silver teener.
messix
QUOTE(NORD @ Dec 24 2010, 10:40 AM) *

wreath.gif santa_smiley.gif silver914.jpg driving.gif

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday to all the Folks of the 914 world that live in

the PNW

Ditto
NORD
Troy Had to go four pages deep to find your thread santa_smiley.gif

Lets keep it on top for the HOLIDAYS
PanelBilly
Wishing a joyful Christmas to all my extended family and mark your calendar for Jan 2nd. I haven't confirmed I can get a tv for the football game, but I confirmed that I can use the shop in Auburn for a build party. I'll post more information next week

cheers
sixnotfour
HoHoHo
Root_Werks
santa_smiley.gif

914 is up in Mt Vernon storage, so no driving it for a while. sad.gif

Monster decided to put 11.92 volts out that super sweet 35amp generator yesterday. Try push starting that in a Target parking lot. blink.gif

Gotta get that one fixed this weekend. driving.gif

Merry Christmas!

santa_smiley.gif
Daiberl
914 is on jackstands again, working on the push rod seals since I messed up when I had the engine out and installed the new ones sad.gif Car was leaking oil like crazy (lesson learned, fill in oil when the engine is out of the car and check for leaks, never put the engine in and find out later that the car is leaking).

Happy Christmas to all smile.gif
DNHunt
Merry Christmas you guys

Dave
bmtrnavsky

LMAO!!! av-943.gif If you did that to me my first instinct would have been that my speedometer was off and I was speeding a little more than I thought! That and wow... I was passed by the coolest cop ever since I didn't get pulled over! Maybe we should get that wave dialed in! smile.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!
wreath.gif white914.jpg wreath.gif santa_smiley.gif driving.gif beer.gif
dinomium
Yes, Merry Christmas to everybody!
and remember there are only 6 shopping days left to my birthday! 1957 gold top Les Paul is top of the list again this year, vintage tube amps are nice as well. Of course if you still want to stay in the car line of thinking, an RSR six will be appreciated. Maybe you all should get a collection going...
messix
QUOTE(dinomium @ Dec 26 2010, 01:35 PM) *

and remember there are only 6 shopping days left to my birthday! 1957 gold top Les Paul is top of the list again this year, vintage tube amps are nice as well. Of course if you still want to stay in the car line of thinking, an RSR six will be appreciated. Maybe you all should get a collection going...

why would we get you stuff like that?......

every thing you touch falls apart!!! happy11.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
dinomium
QUOTE(messix @ Dec 26 2010, 02:52 PM) *

every you touch falls apart!!! happy11.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

only Porsches have that issue with me
championgt1
QUOTE(messix @ Dec 26 2010, 02:52 PM) *

every you touch falls apart!!! happy11.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

Harsh! biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
Bump for the FNG
He has a nice 70, I met him at the junk yard , I mean recycle center beer.gif .

welcome.png
BTW I did get the studs I was after.

Heres a pic of my 914
Root_Werks
Jeff, the 914 looks great!

I've lost track, this isn't the one you picked up from the Lk Stevens guy years back? That one Jon has now and this is a different one?

I really, really love that green on 914's. wub.gif
70 914
FNG here ! glad u got those studs ! looking forward to one of theses teener tuesdays,but i'm not wading thru 170+ pages to figure out where ! some giv me a clue ,sell me vowel ,do something to help me find it ! thanx !
KELTY360
QUOTE(70 914 @ Jan 14 2011, 08:56 AM) *

FNG here ! glad u got those studs ! looking forward to one of theses teener tuesdays,but i'm not wading thru 170+ pages to figure out where ! some giv me a clue ,sell me vowel ,do something to help me find it ! thanx !

welcome.png

Did Jeff show you the secret wave? What about the handshake?

Tuesday Teeners are held at undisclosed locations known only to the person who gets one started and then alerts the others. Or, two people agree and alert the others. It's rare to get three people to actually agree, but many have been known to just follow along in case a breakdown occurs at which point they all descend on the car and strip it of parts, oops, I mean, fix it. biggrin.gif

No need to wade back through 170 pages, unless you want to find out where the skeletons are hidden. Just keep watching this thread going forward and join us when the show comes to a theater near you. Again, welcome. There's a bunch of guys here who will love your car like it's their own. It's pretty well assumed that if you own a 914 you'll be strange enough to fit in.
effutuo101
My plans are to spend a day grinding on my project... Lots of sealer and crap to get off before I go to media blast...
quadracerx
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jan 14 2011, 09:27 AM) *

My plans are to spend a day grinding on my project... Lots of sealer and crap to get off before I go to media blast...

Your a bit ahead of me....Ive got to finish removing parts (Front and rear suspension are all thats left) then scrape the excess crud off...then off to media blast...Have you got a quote on the blasting yet? What kind of media are they gonna use?

Keep us posted....

Steve
effutuo101
Hi Steve,
Alternative blasting in Marysville. Rich and I both do a lot of business with them. I don't have a quote yet, but I will ask Rich and see if we can get a bulk discount...
quadracerx
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jan 14 2011, 10:55 AM) *

Hi Steve,
Alternative blasting in Marysville. Rich and I both do a lot of business with them. I don't have a quote yet, but I will ask Rich and see if we can get a bulk discount...

Im gonna be a while before Im ready....working on the shop itself....I appreciate you thinking about a group discount and IF I were ready Id be game..More or less curious about cost and who does it...Do they prime stuff after blasting? Im not sure if If I should use walnut, glass bead, regular sand or? OR if anyone really gives you the options to do so...

Thanks again.....

Steve
70 914
BTW i live in sunny ever-rot ! I guess i got an OK deal on car , Jeff said he new the owner 2 peeps ago (i got from the guy who got from the he or his buddy knows) anyway i paid a whoppin $1800!
championgt1
welcome.png
KELTY360
QUOTE(70 914 @ Jan 14 2011, 11:32 AM) *

BTW i live in sunny ever-rot ! I guess i got an OK deal on car , Jeff said he new the owner 2 peeps ago (i got from the guy who got from the he or his buddy knows) anyway i paid a whoppin $1800!

What boneyard were you at?
sixnotfour

Classified-

BTW- Dont ask Rich what he bought today what ever you do..............
PanelBilly
Was it a BBQ Boneyard?
effutuo101
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jan 14 2011, 12:51 PM) *

Classified-

BTW- Dont ask Rich what he bought today what ever you do..............

Ouch! I just missed you there. So, I did ask him.. wow. not a good thing...

Yep! Sunny Everett is home for me as well.
sixnotfour
Was it a BBQ Boneyard?

i wish i was starving.

I got a bunch of rainier beer posters and..........
sixnotfour
Was it a BBQ Boneyard?

i wish i was starving.

I got a bunch of rainier beer posters and..........
sixnotfour
i got get this off my chest .........

When I die I hope you fuchers help my wife out better than this fellows friends did for his brother.
We were the last and gave him the $$
effutuo101
Jeff, you will never die. Rust away...maybe...But Suzie will have you restored..
70 914
after i get my new location i'll host one of these teener tuesday's ! we meet at pull-a-piece !
70 914
72 Honda 350 twin. The training ride
i dabble in old ass vintage hondas as well ! i just sold a blue 75 cb400f and this weekend i'm selling another 75 cb400f ! lol old hondas , gotta love them ! craigslist is the bomb ! i flip bikes from there on there for at least twice what i paid the week before !
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jan 14 2011, 03:10 PM) *

i got get this off my chest .........

When I die I hope you fuchers help my wife out better than this fellows friends did for his brother.
We were the last and gave him the $$

You can't die for a very long time. Who else is going to help me make sure my kids knows all the cool stuff you do poke.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(70 914 @ Jan 14 2011, 04:01 PM) *

i dabble in old ass vintage hondas as well ! i just sold a blue 75 cb400f and this weekend i'm selling another 75 cb400f ! lol old hondas , gotta love them ! craigslist is the bomb ! i flip bikes from there on there for at least twice what i paid the week before !

My dad has an old '70s Yamaha you my like to see. It needs restoring badly. Something I have meant to take on but 914s keep getting in my way blink.gif
effutuo101
QUOTE(70 914 @ Jan 14 2011, 04:01 PM) *

yep. Great little bike. I love the 400f. Trade ya!

@Jon what kind of yammer hammer?
70 914
so my new location is my last location ! i moved a year ago !lol anyway it's the old service bay in the back of what once was Dywane Lanes in downtown evertt , now known as Golds Gym !
PeeGreen 914
Damn it Chris, I don't know bikes...lol. You'll have to come check it out sometime. We can do a Teener Tuesday at their place sometime. They have a big house with a nice chunk of land right off the Mukilteo Blvd.
effutuo101
sounds cool Jon. btw. i left you a vm. Happy new year!
PanelBilly
I'm headed down to the Auburn shop for some creamsicle time (sounds nasty). I've got the ducting for the airbox and putting the thing back on jackstands to do some touch up on the unercoating. Need to decide if the gas tank needs a seal job. When I pulled the sock filter it looked great. I've got the POR kit, but damn that takes a long time to do. Then again, nows the time. I've got my camera with me tonight and I'm going to snap a few. We'll see how late I work and that will determine if i post any
NORD
QUOTE(70 914 @ Jan 14 2011, 04:16 PM) *

so my new location is my last location ! i moved a year ago !lol anyway it's the old service bay in the back of what once was Dywane Lanes in downtown evertt , now known as Golds Gym !

welcome.png

Well you found the 914 guys of the PNW! cogrades on the new car. I've seen

Hagerty say those old Hondas are collectable. Hope to see you at a event.
70 914
ok so i hav this ability to step in shit and turn it to gold ! found a 914 for $1000 on skagit cl , called the guy about some parts. today i go pick up the screw jack i was missing ,a nice set of porsche carpeted floor mats, a washer bottle air fill line , and he thru in a rear window all for free ! didn't hav to sped a penny !lol the car is still for sale it has 2 engines a 2.0 in the car and the other is out , car is stripped down for redo so u can c what all is wrong. anyone wanting his number pm me i hav it he also had an xtra chrome front bumber,xtra targa top,rear valance etc.
sportlicherFahrer
You guys are slippin! Found this on pg 4! Have about a month and a half left over here across the pond , er, world. And after almost 4 years out of the loop I will be returning to the 914 world(no pun intended). Found a car in Kansas close to my post, but am still looking for a possibly better car. If I pick it up, I plan on driving back to WA and back for leave unless Camp914 has a better car. Calling him in the morning. Then I will fly out and drive back. Got enough saved up for some decent goodies too....

Anyhow, I will be back in WA at the end of March. Where's the BBQ? biggrin.gif beer.gif

And here's the car I found so far. Doesnt look like the Hell Hole is bad, just some surface crap. My decision is pending a poke check once I get back. Learned my lesson with my '74.....

Photobucket link here....
sixnotfour
Jim be patient , I would not drive this back to WA.
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.