Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
sixnotfour
cheep wall art , My buddy picked this up for me at harbour freight on the close out table, funny thing is it is actually the best one of these clocks I have seen. anyway 7 bucks cant go wrong.
6freak
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 21 2011, 03:39 PM) *

cheep wall art , My buddy picked this up for me at harbour freight on the close out table, funny thing is it is actually the best one of these clocks I have seen. anyway 7 bucks cant go wrong.

Time will tell smile.gif
sportlicherFahrer
Anything goin on tonight guys?
Root_Werks
confused24.gif

Doesn't look like it tonight. It's nice out to!

I have to get some drive time on my 914 as I'll be pulling the tranny out in a few weeks for the Evil Tranny Clinic.

driving.gif
jcambo7
All right now. My car will be at Jon's house on Firday night. piratenanner.gif Wanting to try and a set day to get together there with certain people and who ever else wants to join. idea.gif Throw out some ideas. Weekends are the best for me since I'm an hour and a half away from Everett.
PeeGreen 914
I'm good with Sunday the 3rd if you guys want to plan something beerchug.gif

Or we could do something this Sunday. The first F1 race of the year is this weekend piratenanner.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 23 2011, 01:54 PM) *

I'm good with Sunday the 3rd if you guys want to plan something beerchug.gif

Or we could do something this Sunday. The first F1 race of the year is this weekend piratenanner.gif

I don't know about this Sunday. I will have to swing it by the wife and see if she is ok with it. I wasn't planning on staying in Everett too late on Sunday. I would be freaking happy if we could get it running on Sunday. That would be awesome.
PeeGreen 914
Well, if Jeff and or Chris can swing by it may very well may be running by then confused24.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 23 2011, 02:02 PM) *

Well, if Jeff and or Chris can swing by it may very well may be running by then confused24.gif

Hopefully they can. That would be sweet.
70 914
jon who ? where ? when ?
jcambo7
QUOTE(70 914 @ Mar 24 2011, 10:40 AM) *

jon who ? where ? when ?

Jon-peegreen914. At Jon's place over by the Costco in Everett off 19 ave se. Don't know when yet, depends if and when Jeff and Chris can make it.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(70 914 @ Mar 24 2011, 08:40 AM) *

jon who ? where ? when ?

It will be at my house in South Everett. If you don't know where that is PM me and I will give you the address. Feel free to call as well.

Jeff or Chris, This Sunday or next Sunday work for either of you? confused24.gif

Jon 206-954-3006
70 914
thanx , txt sent !
jcambo7
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 24 2011, 11:44 AM) *

QUOTE(70 914 @ Mar 24 2011, 08:40 AM) *

jon who ? where ? when ?

It will be at my house in South Everett. If you don't know where that is PM me and I will give you the address. Feel free to call as well.

Jeff or Chris, This Sunday or next Sunday work for either of you? confused24.gif

Jon 206-954-3006

My Grandpa got the key and the money for the tow dolley in the mail. Now just have to wait until tomorrow to be re-united with my teener. I can't wait! Hoping to be driving it again soon! piratenanner.gif driving.gif
Eddie914
Any other Teeners planning on going to the IRDC lapping day at Bremerton Raceway tomorrow?

I hope the weather is better than last year's spring lapping day:

IPB Image

I will bring a spare helmet if anyone would like to stop by for a ride or two. Better yet, bring your Teener and come drive.

Cheers,

Eddie
PeeGreen 914
Not going to make it out tomorrow. Have fun Eddie beerchug.gif

I wonder if Jeff or Chris is going to be around this Sunday or next confused24.gif
Rand
QUOTE(Eddie914 @ Mar 24 2011, 02:21 PM) *

Any other Teeners planning on going to the IRDC lapping day at Bremerton Raceway tomorrow?

I hope the weather is better than last year's spring lapping day:

IPB Image

I will bring a spare helmet if anyone would like to stop by for a ride or two. Better yet, bring your Teener and come drive.

Cheers,

Eddie

Love that shot Eddie! beerchug.gif
sixnotfour
sunday thats my day of rest, friday night or sat ,I am in.
PeeGreen 914
Jeff, I would say anytime during the week would be fine if you want to come over for a few. This Friday and Saturday as well as next Friday and Saturday I won't be around.
sixnotfour
tuesday
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 24 2011, 09:33 PM) *

tuesday

Works for me beerchug.gif

If anyone else wants to come out and hang out Sunday feel free. I have a few 914s here and I will be doing work to one of them happy11.gif

Jeff, what time Tuesday are you thinking...just so I can prep the wife blink.gif
Bleyseng
How many 914's do you have now?
jcambo7
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Mar 25 2011, 05:28 AM) *

How many 914's do you have now?

Lol...Mine will be in his garage on Friday until it's running so still only 2.
Root_Werks
Tuesday eh?

Michelle and I picked up our 914 last night from Mt Vermin. Nice to have it back home again. Looks small next to the Squareback.

I might swing by Tuesday if you guys don't mind.

driving.gif
PeeGreen 914
Well, I will have 3 914s in there once James gets his up here.

Dan, Swing by on Tuesday beerchug.gif
jcambo7
I can't wait for it to get up here. piratenanner.gif smash.gif I would try and come Tuesday but it's a long drive and I have a soccer game that night.
sportlicherFahrer
Didn't hit up the track as planned. Looked like nothing but rain today. Stayed out late playing in the rain last night.

I'm up for a Tuesday meet as well Jon, assuming nothing unexpected comes up. I'm leaving to go back to Kansas on Thursday so time is starting to get short to see some of you guys.
Eddie914
The weather look nasty Thursday night (why did I put on Type-R rubber?).

There was no rain and blue skies by the time the first cars got out on the track. The was drying out nicely when the smell of gear oil and smoke in the mirror arrived!

OUCH! No first or reverse? Lots of whine from the transaxle. Cracked rear transmission case. I think the speedo drive backed out!

I will be attending the Dr. Evil transmission rebuild clinic!

This is the first time my teener has been on a trailer in seven years!

Cheers,

Eddie

jcambo7
Well my car is finally at Jon's place. My grandpa had some health issues on Friday and wasn't able to drive it up so my Aunt and Uncle drove it up this morning.
helios
Ouch, damn Eddie, that sucks.

Wish I had been able to make it. Maybe the October event......

I've had the Mustang out at the IRDC days over the past couple years.
PeeGreen 914
Okay, I have three 914s in my garage now smile.gif . However, I can't work on MY 914 until James' 914 is out. Soooooooo, hopefully it will be out soon beerchug.gif

jcambo7
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Mar 27 2011, 12:04 PM) *

Okay, I have three 914s in my garage now smile.gif . However, I can't work on MY 914 until James' 914 is out. Soooooooo, hopefully it will be out soon beerchug.gif

I want it out of your garage just as much as you do Jon! Hopefully soon it will be. beerchug.gif Thanks for opening your garage up for my car though.
PeeGreen 914
I know you do and I am happy help.

I believe Jeff and Chris will be over at my place Tuesday if anyone else would like to come see a nice 914 breath again.

beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
Going to the store tonight to pick up beer for tomorrow night. What type of beer or liquor should I pick up? beerchug.gif

Any requests poke.gif
70 914
txt sent
championgt1
Anyone going to Griots this Saturday morning?

April 2, 2011
8:00am

Griot's Garage
3333 South 38th Street
Tacoma, Washington
(888) 246-2646

Caffeine & Gasoline is a must-attend monthly event for car fanatics. Join us in April... Bring your favorite ride and chat with other enthusiasts over free coffee and donuts!

This month, you'll have the chance to get up close and personal with a rare and historic 1985 Porsche 962C. This car, the second 962 built, was constructed by the Porsche factory for the Rothmans team to enter the FIA World Endurance Championship and was driven by Jacki Ickx and Jochen Mass. The Rothmans team won the World Endurance Championship in 1985 with the help of this car, chassis #002.

Caffeine & Gasoline takes place on the first Saturday of every month. We hope to see you here!

Experience the historic Porsche 962C
Show off your ride and chat with other caffeinated enthusiasts
Free coffee. Free donuts, sponsored by Hagerty Insurance.
Pick up a Rewards Card for freebies and savings

effutuo101
heya Jon! Jeff is bringing a new dist. Don't bother messing with the current set up. See you about 6 ish?
jcambo7
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Mar 29 2011, 08:30 AM) *

heya Jon! Jeff is bringing a new dist. Don't bother messing with the current set up. See you about 6 ish?

My dist. should be fine...I don't know. I wish I could be there so I could see what I did that effed it up and to learn how to fix it.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Mar 29 2011, 07:57 AM) *

QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Mar 29 2011, 08:30 AM) *

My dist. should be fine...I don't know. I wish I could be there so I could see what I did that effed it up and to learn how to fix it.

According to Jeff your distributor is not set to be used with points. He is bringing one that is.

Okay, for those coming tonight I went and bought Blue Moon and Bud Light. I still have some Straight Arrow and my wife's Mikes. We also have Cherry Coke and Sprite. If you need anything else please bring it beerchug.gif
Root_Werks
Jon, can you PM me your address? It's been a while, I think I remember, but would probably wind up getting lost.

driving.gif
sixnotfour

Yours maybe fine , It is just quicker, since we will have to find TDC #1,
We will start with the easy one, drop in a known good one and move on, since there has been a few Chefs in the Kitchen.
And beer maybe a factor , so the more we get done sooner the better.

or we can go the 100hour route. hahaha
jcambo7
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 29 2011, 11:51 AM) *

Yours maybe fine , It is just quicker, since we will have to find TDC #1,
We will start with the easy one, drop in a known good one and move on, since there has been a few Chefs in the Kitchen.
And beer maybe a factor , so the more we get done sooner the better.

or we can go the 100hour route. hahaha

Ok that's make sense. I hope you guys figure it all out and I'm sure you will. I wish I could be there though. It would be a great learning experience.
PeeGreen 914
beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif barf.gif happy11.gif

See you guys soon.

If anyone needs my address PM, Text, or call.

206-954-3006
messix
why was it that you had that can of pledge in the garage Jon?

something about polishing your wood in the garage? confused24.gif av-943.gif
sixnotfour
pop snap cough, oh look fire , Hey were's the marshmallows ?
messix
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 29 2011, 09:49 PM) *

pop snap cough, oh look fire , Hey were's the marshmallows ?

and BAD gas...... icon8.gif
PeeGreen 914
The pledge is there for because it was in a car I cleaned out dry.gif .

Thanks for coming out guys. beerchug.gif

It's close James smile.gif
sixnotfour
good news is it has spark,now if someone who was going to bring a a good ditributor had ,it probably would have been doing donuts in the park and ride parking lot , with Troy doing expert comintation , on the art of donuts. No troy Not Winchels
messix
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 29 2011, 10:30 PM) *

good news is it has spark,now if someone who was going to bring a a good ditributor had ,it probably would have been doing donuts in the park and ride parking lot , with Troy doing expert comintation , on the art of donuts. No troy Not Winchels

the proper term is "brodies"! slap.gif
effutuo101
Yep, Jeff, master of all things 914! Jeff and Dan should have it sorted out pretty quick once we have the correct points. then a little tuning and drive it home. That is after you give her a bath James.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.