Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
jcambo7
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Apr 18 2011, 10:18 AM) *

Tomorrow the 19th (Tuesday):

Anyone up for checking out the new Scuttlebutt location on the Everett Water Front?

Weather would have me not driving the 914, but it would be great to grab a burger with the locals.

We ate there over the weekend, very cool and casual place, great view!

beerchug.gif

Hmm...This sounds like a great idea...Too bad it's an hour and a half away from me dry.gif ...I might go depending on how early I get off of work.
PanelBilly
I'd like to join but not this week
Root_Werks
No biggie if it doesn't happen, just a thought. smile.gif
KELTY360
Anybody want to help pull a tranny? I'm buying pizza.
jcambo7
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 18 2011, 04:08 PM) *

Anybody want to help pull a tranny? I'm buying pizza.

Now that is something I can definitely do. biggrin.gif A little closer to me. I would be glad to help if you need it.
jcambo7
Well I won't be able to make anything tonight. I have a soccer game at 730. Maybe next time.
PeeGreen 914
Just a heads up for anyone who wants to hang out. This Tuesday Jeff and I are going to be assesing my 914 "peegreen" to see what all will be done before the WCR. If you want to come and BS with us feel free. BYOB wink.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 22 2011, 01:18 PM) *

Just a heads up for anyone who wants to hang out. This Tuesday Jeff and I are going to be assesing my 914 "peegreen" to see what all will be done before the WCR. If you want to come and BS with us feel free. BYOB wink.gif

I might decide to come up for this. We will see.
Daiberl
Would love to come but on Wednesday I have to go with my car to VIN inspection. If everything works out and I make it I will register the car Wednesday or Thursday and plan to go to the Porsche event on May 1st at Triple X. Anyone else planning to go, last year we met close to 405 and drove to Issaquah together.

- Juergen
jmmotorsports
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Apr 22 2011, 10:20 PM) *

Would love to come but on Wednesday I have to go with my car to VIN inspection. If everything works out and I make it I will register the car Wednesday or Thursday and plan to go to the Porsche event on May 1st at Triple X. Anyone else planning to go, last year we met close to 405 and drove to Issaquah together.

- Juergen

I plan on going if the weather is not too bad. Probably in my 911.

Jerry
PeeGreen 914
Tomorrow night at my house? Jeff, Chris, Rich? confused24.gif Bueller? happy11.gif
PeeGreen 914
Okay, nevermind. Something happened and the key person cannot make it so Nothing happening at my house tomorrow. Maybe next week beerchug.gif
sixnotfour
Something happened and the key person cannot make it so Nothing happening at my house tomorrow. Maybe next week

Hopefully I will get the chest tube out today,ready to go for next tuesday,
50yr old male ,motorcycle, steephill ,one rock, with my name on it,
fell hit left rear ribs, rode all day then the next day having to stop and lay down in the trail to catch breath 3 times. tried to sleep nope, honey I need to go to the hospital. All This because it was sunny and I didnt want to waste it.
jcambo7
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 28 2011, 01:40 PM) *

Something happened and the key person cannot make it so Nothing happening at my house tomorrow. Maybe next week

fell hit left rear ribs, rode all day then the next day having to stop and lay down in the trail to catch breath 3 times. tried to sleep nope, honey I need to go to the hospital. All This because it was sunny and I didnt want to waste it.

That sucks. Hope you are ok. Any broken ribs?
sixnotfour
yup
PeeGreen 914
Jeff, that sucks. I hope your healing goes quickly. I am up for next Tuesday. Just let me know beerchug.gif

If there is anything I can help with or do for you let me know.
Eddie914
Jeff,

Best wishes for a quick recovery! Let me know if I can do anything. Would you like me to bring by a bottle of pain reliever ... like Jack Daniels.

Cheers,

Eddie
6freak
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 28 2011, 11:52 AM) *

yup

dont be a wimp poke.gif
messix
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 28 2011, 11:52 AM) *

yup

Btdt
Root_Werks
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 28 2011, 11:40 AM) *

slap.gif

Nice going.

Of course I'm kidding. That really sucks Jeff. sad.gif

Rest up and get well.

I do have to ask, was the fall shortly after a comment like:

"Watch this!"

Or:

"Hold my beer."

biggrin.gif
sixnotfour

dont be a wimp

Really I rode the day out up to snow all over in the woods, my buddy ran out of gas, had fun all night, went riding the next day (SUNSHINE)
it was the 3rd day at 1am I thought I should go the the docs.
My buds brought the rock to my house, haha

The worst thing is thats its a gravel pile down low and we screw around on it all time , I just happen to be sliding backward fairly slowly and landded on the only Fnn rock on the hill. slap.gif

Good news one month from work so I will be posting all kinds of jibberish depend on the meds aktion035.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 28 2011, 03:43 PM) *

dont be a wimp

Really I rode the day out up to snow all over in the woods, my buddy ran out of gas, had fun all night, went riding the next day (SUNSHINE)
it was the 3rd day at 1am I thought I should go the the docs.
My buds brought the rock to my house, haha

The worst thing is thats its a gravel pile down low and we screw around on it all time , I just happen to be sliding backward fairly slowly and landded on the only Fnn rock on the hill. slap.gif

Good news one month from work so I will be posting all kinds of jibberish depend on the meds aktion035.gif

lol-2.gif I love what meds can do blink.gif . I try not to take anything unless I absolutely HAVE to take them because I tend to see or hear things that aren't there. I can only imagine what people who have done LSD would see. unsure.gif

Rest up and take it easey Jeff beerchug.gif
greenie
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 28 2011, 09:40 AM) *

Jeff,

Sounds like you may be laid up for awhile, I'll come by and help you clean up and dispose of some of that heavy crap you've been stashing.

Get well soon!
70 914
Nothin this week ?
PeeGreen 914
Wife's bday dinner with my parents tonight... so I'm out. I will be working on my car again tomorrow if anyone wants to come on over. I may even lay down some primer on the floor smile.gif
Eddie914
Sorry - not tonight

Still recovering from the trans clinic, Mother's Day, and the Wifes BDay (05/09/11)

Cheers,

Eddie
PeeGreen 914
I'll be doing a little more grinding and prep work tonight. If you want to come by tonight to BS let me know. I want to start laying down the paint for the interior this weekend smile.gif
sixnotfour
I'll swing by, with a rearlid.
PeeGreen 914
smile.gif It will be great to see you Jeff. I hope the healing is going well now that you got the bad stuff out of the way beerchug.gif
Root_Werks
idea.gif
PeeGreen 914
I will be home around 6 if you guys feel like swinging by beerchug.gif .

Ductech
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ May 17 2011, 09:42 AM) *

Dude Jon it's my first tuesday where i dont have guests over for dinner so i'm gonna fire up the conversion abortion and drive on over to your place tonight!
Keep us posted if plans change.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Ductech @ May 17 2011, 10:38 AM) *

QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ May 17 2011, 09:42 AM) *

Dude Jon it's my first tuesday where i dont have guests over for dinner so i'm gonna fire up the conversion abortion and drive on over to your place tonight!
Keep us posted if plans change.

Cool, I can't wait to see it. aktion035.gif
Ductech
Oh and btw .... if you know someone with a steering wheel for your xbox i have a wicked projector .... we could have 914 time trial challenge on the side of your house!!! Just a thought
KELTY360
I want to host a Teener Tuesday at my place on June 14. WCR is creeping up and I've got an engine/tranny to reinstall and brakes all around to replace. Some of this will be done by then but I'm definitely over my head when it comes to brakes.

There also would be at least two open bays if others have projects they need to finish up. I'll supply brats and burgers and a starter supply of beer, but I'll need some guidance on the brew since I've been out of the loop on favored labels for quite some time.

This could also be done Saturday, June 11 if people wanted to make a work party out of the day, with multiple projects on multiple cars getting accomplished.
PanelBilly
I have a dinner to attend for Rotary that night. I don't have anything sprcific planned for tomorrow and could come give a hand if you like. Give me a call 206 755-1705
Daiberl
June 11th would work for me, I have to adjust my timing and a few other things to see whether I can get it running better so I would take you up on your offering for a spot in your shop. I have an appointment at noon so I would be done at your place at 1:00 PM to help an get help.

- Juergen
Daiberl
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ May 29 2011, 10:46 AM) *

I want to host a Teener Tuesday at my place on June 14. WCR is creeping up and I've got an engine/tranny to reinstall and brakes all around to replace. Some of this will be done by then but I'm definitely over my head when it comes to brakes.

There also would be at least two open bays if others have projects they need to finish up. I'll supply brats and burgers and a starter supply of beer, but I'll need some guidance on the brew since I've been out of the loop on favored labels for quite some time.

This could also be done Saturday, June 11 if people wanted to make a work party out of the day, with multiple projects on multiple cars getting accomplished.

And le me know if you need a pressure bleeder for your brakes, have one at home which I can bring if you do the 11th.
aircooledtechguy
So,. . . I heard on the local radio up here in the north-end that the road to Artist Point on Mt. Baker will be closed all season due to 50+ FEET(!!!) of snow. The highest you will be able to drive up will be the ski lodge, then hike to the top. Some fun rod for sure, but that last few miles is the best.

Anyone up for a cruise around Mt Rainier in August?? Maybe up to Paradise lodge??
matteyp
If my car is running then I would be down for sure.
KELTY360
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Jul 5 2011, 11:01 AM) *

So,. . . I heard on the local radio up here in the north-end that the road to Artist Point on Mt. Baker will be closed all season due to 50+ FEET(!!!) of snow. The highest you will be able to drive up will be the ski lodge, then hike to the top. Some fun rod for sure, but that last few miles is the best.

Anyone up for a cruise around Mt Rainier in August?? Maybe up to Paradise lodge??

I think we should create an impromptu road closure on Mt Erie and hold a 914 hill climb.
NORD

They are not going to plow the road open as usual in July, The snow

will melt off by August. Just have to plan the trip after snow clears.

I would be up for a different trip.

On another issue, somebody told me they have pictures of Nate and his

Son breaking into a race track and running some hot laps. What did

you guys teach him at the WCR? If I get those pictures I'll post them

driving.gif
70_914
I live in Roy, and love riding my bike down through Elbe towards the mountain. Great roads, good places to stop to get some grub and drinks. I have no running 914, but I am trying to get my 3rd non-running car here shortly, so I won't be able to join in a teener cruise unless I am on my motorcycle or in my SHO. dry.gif
PanelBilly
Can we just all sit in the cars at the same time that are on jackstands and do a group pretend cruise?
pete-stevers
Are there any barbies being planned....I would love to take a Sun off for a visit to somewhere in Seattle....
PanelBilly
If anyone needs a teener "fix" I'm assembling on the creamsickle every night of the week except Friday. Parts are arriving daily.
914werke
Are there any barbies being planned....I would love to take a Sun off for a visit to somewhere in Seattle....

BBQ
InkyP
Ok guys I need some help with a muffler. Funds are tight but my car is lowder than my pocket book.

Does anyone have muffler or exhaust system that they would let go cheep?

Thanks for any help guys!!!
Daiberl
QUOTE(InkyP @ Aug 2 2011, 06:22 PM) *

Ok guys I need some help with a muffler. Funds are tight but my car is lowder than my pocket book.

Does anyone have muffler or exhaust system that they would let go cheep?

Thanks for any help guys!!!

I have one but it's for a 2.0. I also have the heat exchanger, rusty but should be OK. I never used them, they came with an engine I bought a few weeks ago and they are sitting in my garage, not sure what the set is worth but would be willing to let them go.

- Juergen
Daiberl
I would need some help getting my windshield back in, does someone has time this evening or tomorrow, I'm up in Lake Forest Park and can offer a beer smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.