Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
PeeGreen 914
I have time tomorrow if you still need beerchug.gif
Daiberl
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Aug 2 2011, 06:41 PM) *

I have time tomorrow if you still need beerchug.gif

Absolutely, does around 6:00 PM work for you? If someone else wants to stop by let me know so that I can get enough cold beer and chips or pizza. Address is
19491 45th Ave NE
Lake Forest Park

I have I think everything ready to get the glass in so it will not take too long but I have a few more things to do (still broken nut at the engine lid holder, getting the decals on, ...).

- Juergen
PeeGreen 914
6:00 will be close but I get there as close to that as I can. I need to wait for my wife to get home before I can take off. See you tonight beerchug.gif
Daiberl
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Aug 3 2011, 10:21 AM) *

6:00 will be close but I get there as close to that as I can. I need to wait for my wife to get home before I can take off. See you tonight beerchug.gif

No hurry, I will be in the garage the whole evening!

- Juergen
PanelBilly
Hey, Its Tuesday! I'm going to be working on my car tonight. If you need a teener fix, come visit me
Daiberl
Too far away now sad.gif But I will also spend some time this evening working on my car.

Who is planning to go to the John Walker's Porsche Swap Meet on Saturday???

- Juergen
PeeGreen 914
That's this Saturday? I'm up for going down.
Daiberl
Yes, it's Saturday and starts at around 8:00 AM, same location as the last few years. I plan to be there early in the morning. If someone is looking for parts it might be useful to post it here, I have a few spare parts in my garage I would love to get rid off but I don't want to sit at a table during the swap meet hoping that someone buys them smile.gif

- Juergen
PeeGreen 914
I will not be bringing anything but I will come down to see the people and cars biggrin.gif

They opened a new Cafe Vida right down teh street from there. Maybe meet for a cup o joe befroe we head down? confused24.gif
NORD

I'll be down for the Walker swap meet Saturday 8:00 am.

Billy Too far to driving.gif tonight, have to work in morning.

messix
early run planned for the am...
KELTY360
With the BBQ a week away, I asked Garrett if they could use a little help getting the place ready for an invasion of 914s. He said if we got a few guys together that they would make sure to have a chore list for us.

Thursday sounded like the best day actually; so does anyone want to do a TeenerTuesday Thursday edition? We could get some stuff done and then head over to the pizza joint next door for some dinner. Anybody?
jsaum
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Aug 14 2011, 12:30 PM) *

With the BBQ a week away, I asked Garrett if they could use a little help getting the place ready for an invasion of 914s. He said if we got a few guys together that they would make sure to have a chore list for us.

Thursday sounded like the best day actually; so does anyone want to do a TeenerTuesday Thursday edition? We could get some stuff done and then head over to the pizza joint next door for some dinner. Anybody?

I may be available, depends onhow the week shakes out I'll keep you posted.

Jsaum
Daiberl
Can't make it on Thursday, family is coming home after 6 weeks Europe.

I spent today 2 hours with Rich (rdauenhauer), he helped me welding my engine lid holders. I was also able to score a nice engine lide grill with the Porsche letters on it smile.gif Rich is a great guy and has tons of parts so if you need anything ask him first, would wonder me if he wouldn't be able to help.

- Juergen
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Aug 14 2011, 12:30 PM) *

I'll try and make it Thursday afternoon late (4:00+) to help out. I'll be coming straight from work, so if you don't mind going to dinner later with a guy who looks a bit like "Joe Sh*t, the rag-man" we'll be good. smile.gif lol-2.gif
KELTY360
Work party at Garrett's is scratched. He says they've got everything ready for the weekend. Thanks to all who responded. See you Sunday.
PeeGreen 914
Awesome smile.gif
jcambo7
Edit: I found the thread for the BBQ. I may be able to make it. Would bring the teener too.
NORD

Is any body bringing a Miata? They just seem to show up all the time.

ar15.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(NORD @ Aug 18 2011, 05:09 PM) *

Is any body bringing a Miata? They just seem to show up all the time.

ar15.gif

I know what you mean, I saw 3 in a boneyard down in Spanaway last week. happy11.gif
Root_Werks
If anybody gives me any c r a p for not currently having a 914, I'm going to run you over with my Squareback.

happy11.gif

driving.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 19 2011, 09:02 AM) *

If anybody gives me any c r a p for not currently having a 914, I'm going to run you over with my Squareback.

happy11.gif

driving.gif

blink.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Aug 19 2011, 07:36 AM) *

happy11.gif

driving.gif

blink.gif

Ah, you have not seen the "Monster-Square", you might be lucky enough to watch me run over Troy Sunday for fun.

happy11.gif
messix
What is the longest you have hung on to a "running" 914? av-943.gif

jcambo7
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 19 2011, 09:38 AM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Aug 19 2011, 07:36 AM) *

happy11.gif

driving.gif

blink.gif

Ah, you have not seen the "Monster-Square", you might be lucky enough to watch me run over Troy Sunday for fun.

happy11.gif

Lol...Oh I have seen it. Saw it at the tranny rebuild clinic. Just don't try to run him over by any 914's or is the squareback not allowed to be buy them? poke.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 19 2011, 07:02 AM) *

happy11.gif

driving.gif

What? You're not bringing the Puma?

You do realize that by threatening us to not give crap you are inviting crap to be given, don't you? blink.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Aug 19 2011, 09:41 AM) *

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 19 2011, 07:02 AM) *

happy11.gif

driving.gif

What? You're not bringing the Puma?

You do realize that by threatening us to not give crap you are inviting crap to be given, don't you? blink.gif

agree.gif No Puma? confused24.gif
Root_Werks
Good point, I'll bring the Puma.

driving.gif

jcambo7
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 19 2011, 01:42 PM) *

driving.gif

Ooh... drooley.gif I haven't seen that yet. Very nice.
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 19 2011, 11:42 AM) *

driving.gif

You see Dan, there's a cool car rule. That's why you can't have a 914-6 AND the Puma. Please deposit the Puma at my house and the -6 will be released to your care. . . I promise. rolleyes.gif lol-2.gif

Very cool car. I look forward to seeing it Sunday. beerchug.gif
messix
Nord is ready to do a mt baker run on 9/17!!!!

who's in?

i'd rather it be on 9/18!!!
NORD
I posted in the wrong thread but Troy is correct. A Breakfast and Drive up

to Mt. Baker 917 next Saturday, not going to rain, or Sunday.

I'll host breakfast, pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage and fruit at my house

and then we can take a drive up to Mt. Baker for some twisties. Breakfast

at 9:14. Bikes and Pumas are welcome, infact run what you brung is how

I grew up. Greene could you bring the General? Let me know how many

so I can get groceries chowtime.gif driving.gif
messix
i'm in if it's on sunday... the daughter has soccer games on saturday.
KELTY360
Aaaargh! I'm not looking good for this. Got stuff going on both days.
NORD

I'd like to let the members that live up in Canada know they are welcome

and encouraged to join us. I live 9 miles South of the Lynden Crossing

and 1/2 mile East of the Guide Meridian. The Baker round trip from my

house is 112 miles. So join if you can. chowtime.gif driving.gif
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 19 2011, 11:42 AM) *

driving.gif

Is that your T-Bone?
aircooledtechguy
I'm in (and one of my spawn)!! I'll show-up around 8:00 and help ya like last year. driving.gif
PeeGreen 914
Are you going to be heading up the Mt Baker highway? I will be near there at my parents cabin that weekend if you guys want to do a pit stop in Maple Falls smile.gif I would say you should all come to my parent's cabin but there really isn't parking.
helios
I'll have to check my schedule....so long as you don't mind a Mustang tagging along. Sadly it is all that I have running at the moment. dry.gif
NORD

driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif

Its looking like maybe rain Saturday & Sunday hissyfit.gif

I'll check weather again this week and let you know.
messix
ya looks like stromberg.gif for the weekend! headbang.gif here comes winter!
NORD

RAIN hissyfit.gif For this weekend. I'm suggesting that we look

at the following weekend for a Mt. Baker Drive? Is everybody

OK with that? I've already bought the sausage and pancakes,

so this has to happen yet this Fall.
PanelBilly
So what weekend are you talking about now? I know that Jurgen wanted to have a teener event at his house on the 8th (I think) and show us all his new tail dragger
Daiberl
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Sep 16 2011, 08:04 AM) *

So what weekend are you talking about now? I know that Jurgen wanted to have a teener event at his house on the 8th (I think) and show us all his new tail dragger

Jerry Mahoney has the 911 at the moment to paint the car and I talked with him that we do a Teener get together at my house once he is finished and brings the car back. Not sure whether it will be the 8th or a weekend later, as soon as I have the date I will let everbody know. No work planned yet unless I drop the engine from the LE (I have a massive oil leak and have to find it), just a get together for coffee or a beer.

- Juergen
effutuo101
not quite ready for a drive yet...
maybe next year?
NORD

For the Mt. Baker Run I'm now thinking Sept. 24th or 25th.

Have to watch the weather and see. I'll keep up with reports

and post here. driving.gif
messix
We might have to install studded tires to do this run pretty s[code]oon
jcambo7
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Sep 16 2011, 10:24 AM) *

not quite ready for a drive yet...
maybe next year?

Where's the progress thread at Chris? I want to see more! beer.gif
effutuo101
No progress thread yet. Maybe next month or in December. Busy busy busy.
messix
next year we need to do a run out to Tonys and take in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5zV-dggA3Q...feature=related while we're there and then run up hurricane ridge
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.