Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
914werke
Its outta the garage!
effutuo101
Lol! And will be back in a couple of weeks.
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif
aircooledtechguy
Anyone interested in getting together this Tuesday (May 22nd)?? I'd be up for something as far south as Lynnwood. . .
PeeGreen 914
Sure, I could hold a BBQ at my place if you want. I have been BBQing up a storm lately jsharp.gif
effutuo101
Sounds fun! Can we get your car running? poke.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ May 18 2012, 02:09 PM) *

Sounds fun! Can we get your car running? poke.gif

May be able to do that by then. Need a nut to get it on the ground. I have the engine on my counter right now but only because I had to pick up a new oil cooler seal in order to finish up with the reseal. Then just needs the valves adjusted and put back in smile.gif . I may have that done by Tuesday.
Ductech
I could strive to get my turbo install done just in time for a BBQ ...
messix
im on call but could make it for a bbq.
aircooledtechguy
Cool. What time?? Can you PM me your street addy??

What can I bring besides a 6 of something to share??
Daiberl
I plan to stop by, can you PM me your address? I have to get up early on Wednesday so I can't stay too long.
a914622
Hack ya. Pm me as well. I have some yummy Oberto hot links, go good with beer.

jcl
PeeGreen 914
PMs sent with address.

Please feel free to bring your choice of meet, brew, or a side or some sort. Please just let me know what you want to bring so I make sure to fill in the gaps beerchug.gif

Feel free to start showing up any time after 5:30.

My cell is two zero six 954 three zero zero 6 if you need to call
a914622
Hot links And sessions dark. cheap beer but yummy!

Anyone have a ball hone 3.75-4.0 they would be intrested in renting out? 270-320 grit. I got to give the svx some loven to get the total seal rings to seat.?

jcl
Ductech
Hey Jon , I'm gonna bring the wife and kid, your kids are gonna be there right?
audio_file
QUOTE(Ductech @ May 20 2012, 11:32 AM) *

Hey Jon , I'm gonna bring the wife and kid, your kids are gonna be there right?

Yeah, should I bring Jackson and Emmelia (and maybe mom too)?
PeeGreen 914
Yes, my kids will be there wink.gif

Well, Elijah will be at karate until 7 but he will be there a little later.
PeeGreen 914
I hope this rain doesn't go into tomorrow night dry.gif I'll work on making room in the garage just in case. smile.gif
audio_file
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ May 21 2012, 09:10 AM) *

I hope this rain doesn't go into tomorrow night dry.gif I'll work on making room in the garage just in case. smile.gif

Make room by pulling your now functional green machine OUT of the garage???!? rolleyes.gif poke.gif
PeeGreen 914
Still need the retaining nut for the strut. Got the valves all adjusted last night with the new pushrod tube seals in. I really just need to add the new fuel hose and the engine is ready to fire up.
sixnotfour
i will drop the nut by today.
PeeGreen 914
Thanks Jeff piratenanner.gif
NORD

driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif

I heard on the radio the other day that the highway department is going to

start clearing the road all the way up to Artist Point next month. There is still

30 ft. of snow up there but should be clear by the end of June.

Its time to plan a breakfast and Artist Point drive for a weekend in July.

Just thought I'd pass this info on to the guys with cars running. For you all

still on jackstands time is getting short. Will keep updated reports
rohar
Bah! My timing always sucks. Why can't certain divisions of the company have melt downs that make Tuesday night viable!? I'll be on the road home. On the up side, I won't have to keep such an eye out for white tail bucks on the way back, the dumb one walked in front of the truck on the way over here this morning.
PeeGreen 914
sad.gif Did you at least get some meat out of it?
aircooledtechguy
I'll pick-up some brauts and buns on my way down. See you all tonight!!
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif Sounds good Nate. Got any extra fuel line laying around? smile.gif
6freak
wish it was a weekend gig...have fun fella`s...........dont drink and drive the man`s out there
smile.gif
audio_file
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ May 22 2012, 08:17 AM) *

aktion035.gif Sounds good Nate. Got any extra fuel line laying around? smile.gif

if he doesn't, i have two or three feet of 5/16 leftover from re-doing mine. lmk.
PeeGreen 914
Hoping this weather holds up for us or gets even nicer piratenanner.gif
rohar
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ May 21 2012, 10:32 PM) *

sad.gif Did you at least get some meat out of it?

I was overtaking a truck on Rye Grass hill, he came out in front of the truck so I couldn't see him until it was too damned late. I remember thinking "don't stop and look you dumb shit!" and he did for a sec. Then he got his scoot on just enough to line right up with the driver's side frame member. That big old block of a tow hook got him square and tossed him over the guard rail. I mourn the loss, he didn't deserve it but he didn't suffer. I pulled over and verified, then checked out the truck. One nickle size chip of paint and a whole lot of deer puddy.

So no, I didn't get any meat out of it. Unless you count the sausage in the grill.

There's a guy that works at the car wash in Issaquah who's not gonna be right for a bit.
effutuo101
Thank you Jon!
PeeGreen 914
Thank you all for coming. Teener Tuesdays don't happen as much as they should. We have a great group of guys and it sure is fun to see you all beerchug.gif
audio_file
Yeah, thanks Jon! As soon as I get around to buying a BBQ, we'll do one of these at my place!
914werke
Brief but enjoyable~!
Daiberl
Couldn't make it, hope to make it next time!
kwlane
Couldn't make it either, heck, didn't even know about it until too late. Ever think of having a tener tuesday on a weekend?
kwlane
Rich,

Did you get the soda blasted car out of the garage??
PeeGreen 914
There's a Porsche club autocross this Saturday and an SCCA autocross Sunday if anyone is interested. I will be there driving an 911 RSA. driving.gif
mightyohm
Subscribing to this thread, hope to join you guys next time.
PeeGreen 914
Hopefully we will have another soon. May try to have something at my parent's house as they have a beautiful view and it is a great place to BBQ
KELTY360
How about a visit to Garrett's in Edmonds next Tuesday? I spoke with him yesterday and he's got a new 914 he wants to show off. It's a low miles, red '73 1.7 with appearance group. We could hang out at his place for a little bit and then adjourn to the pizza joint next door for some food.

Waddya think?
PeeGreen 914
I'll be at a trade show next week but that sounds fun.
effutuo101
sad.gif I will be in LA
messix
im in
aircooledtechguy
That sounds cool!! I'm in whenever you all want to do it.

idea.gif Is it just me, or is Garrett beginning to corner the local market on super-clean, low-mileage teeners?? biggrin.gif
audio_file
Count me in!
pete-stevers
you guys plan anuther barbie...let me know...I will bring a bunch of mennonite farmer sausage
KELTY360
I can't make it tomorrow. The buyer for my Lincoln is supposed to pick it up tomorrow but I'm not sure exactly when. Got to leave my schedule open. Let's try next Tuesday at Garrett's.
Ductech
My cars running again... And I'm almost done with Chris's megasquirt..I'll keep posted and see what materializes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.