Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
NORD

My car is going to be at Nate's Shop next week, Maybe I'll have it back

by then and could join in.

Cannot make Tacoma during the week! something about South of I-90

and a warrent or perturnity suite, happened along time ago I cannot

remember. Haven't been out to Greenie Town since WCR driving.gif
Mr.242
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Jul 26 2012, 05:28 AM) *

QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jul 25 2012, 08:31 PM) *

I'm up for the 7th

I believe the 7th can be obtained for me too... I'd better get it on the calendar fast or I will lose it. Where's the destination to the south? 6:30 sounds good somewhere. is there a waterfront location that has good parking access?

or since we are going south are we limited to a trailer park? idea.gif

SEE BOLD above: No joke. I posted that in the early AM. Got to work and my schedule was booked for OT on the 7th from 5p-10p. headbang.gif

I told ya... I am now out. Sorry confused24.gif
Noodles
I would love to come to one of these get togethers, I just don't trust my car yet for a long trip. Picked up some wierd hesitation after our monster rain showers last week and hoping I find the time this weekend to track it down and fix it. Really hope the complete tune up and valve adjustment snuffs it out. Just have this wierd feeling water got in the fuel tank or something crazy worse
messix
most tuesdays are out for me for a while, the daughter has symphony rehersals.
6freak
Will someone officialy make it 914friday,,maybe I just did.....Tuesdays are just such a bitch for us all ...and Fridays we can stay out later..cept Kevin he`ll be nap n

i say make the 7th the last one on a tuesday because Jims here ...JMO and the green one is pretty centrally located

smile.gif
rhodyguy
noodles, unless you had the front trunk and gas cap off i doubt water got in the tank. is the rain tray and funnels/drain tubes installed? pop the dist cap and look for condensation.

you guys figure out a weekend gala and i'll be there. fair warning.

k
NORD
Click to view attachment
driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif

Artist Point Drive!!! driving.gif

Breakfast at My house at 9:14 then a spirited drive up to the top of

Mt. Baker. Latter in August would be best because there is still 20ft

of snow with 8ft walls around the parking lot. When thats all gone it

would be a great Drive again. Some of the Canadian 914ers could

come down also.

Just throwing this out because I will be making the runs anyway, Atleast

till they ticket me so much and impound my car. Nate can help do

breakfast with me. The Porsche Club is doing the run August 18th. departing

from the Wine & Cheese Factory up at Simiahmo Resort. The 914ers are

welcome to stay at my place that night if you would like.

Waiting for Toni from the Pennisula to chime in and see what kind of tour

he will take us on. driving.gif
Noodles
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 27 2012, 07:08 AM) *

noodles, unless you had the front trunk and gas cap off i doubt water got in the tank. is the rain tray and funnels/drain tubes installed? pop the dist cap and look for condensation.

k

I can't say I can remember any tubes coming off from the rain tray, Thats first thing I'll be checking when i get home tonight!
KELTY360
QUOTE(Noodles @ Jul 27 2012, 04:55 PM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 27 2012, 07:08 AM) *

k

I can't say I can remember any tubes coming off from the rain tray, Thats first thing I'll be checking when i get home tonight!

They are actually attached to the side of the engine bay and carry water to the road.
914bry
QUOTE(NORD @ Jul 27 2012, 04:50 PM) *

Click to view attachment
driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif

Artist Point Drive!!! driving.gif

Breakfast at My house at 9:14 then a spirited drive up to the top of

Mt. Baker. Latter in August would be best because there is still 20ft

of snow with 8ft walls around the parking lot. When thats all gone it

would be a great Drive again. Some of the Canadian 914ers could

come down also.

Just throwing this out because I will be making the runs anyway, Atleast

till they ticket me so much and impound my car. Nate can help do

breakfast with me. The Porsche Club is doing the run August 18th. departing

from the Wine & Cheese Factory up at Simiahmo Resort. The 914ers are

welcome to stay at my place that night if you would like.

Waiting for Toni from the Pennisula to chime in and see what kind of tour

he will take us on. driving.gif

Can I tag along even without a running 914? I can come and meet you guys, but I have to use my daily driver. It's still German though. driving.gif
6freak
Can you keep up driving.gif lol-2.gif ....of course you can! everyone is welcome
smile.gif
rhodyguy
nord, i've been waiting for a announcement about artist point after seeing the road open after 2 years due to snow closure. when the date gets closer post a thread about the run up the hill. one way or another i'll be there.

k
Mr.242
After August 18-19th weekend and I am in. I would love to be on that drive. piratenanner.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Jul 28 2012, 10:32 AM) *

After August 118-19th weekend and I am in. I would love to be on that drive. piratenanner.gif

118th hour? Julian day? blink.gif poke.gif
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Jul 28 2012, 08:46 AM) *

After August 118-19th weekend and I am in. I would love to be on that drive. piratenanner.gif

Oh gawd. . . I haven't heard the term "Julian day" in over 6 years (since I retarded retired from the Navy). Thanks for bringing back that repressed memory. . . blink.gif barf.gif lol-2.gif
aircooledtechguy
I've got a couple friends with tail draggers (912 & 911) that may be up for this drive too. Set a date and I'll give them a call. . .
jcambo7
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Jul 28 2012, 01:15 PM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Jul 28 2012, 08:46 AM) *

Oh gawd. . . I haven't heard the term "Julian day" in over 6 years (since I retarded retired from the Navy). Thanks for bringing back that repressed memory. . . blink.gif barf.gif lol-2.gif

Lol...I use it all the time too in the good ol' Air Force. Today's Julian day is 210 FYI.
KELTY360
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Jul 28 2012, 11:18 AM) *

I've got a couple friends with tail draggers (912 & 911)

Do they know you drive a 914? stirthepot.gif
NORD

driving.gif He just tells them he has VWs

I think we will have a judge along with us in a Boxter so why not 911 & 912

Mark I'm thinking after the 18th weekend, I have something every weekend

till then.

As to what you'll drive? don't matter, We let a Allard tag along one year.
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jul 28 2012, 04:22 PM) *

QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Jul 28 2012, 11:18 AM) *

I've got a couple friends with tail draggers (912 & 911)

Do they know you drive a 914? stirthepot.gif

Well yeah; that's how they know me. The real question is do they know I know YOU?? I'll just have to let them find that out the day of. . .

They also know nothing of Greenie too. . . I'm screwed!! poke.gif
Mr.242
The way the PNW weather is going. After the Aug 18th weekend it probably will snow and shut the pass again. blink.gif We just might be screwed on actually getting to the top.

(Fixed my date in the earlier post....now you're posts just seem weird. screwy.gif )
sportlicherFahrer
So whats the plan tomorrow guys? I'm lovin this weather... Nice break from the triple digits back in KS!
RockinOldSchool
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Aug 6 2012, 06:57 AM) *

So whats the plan tomorrow guys? I'm lovin this weather... Nice break from the triple digits back in KS!

I'm down to come down for something. And I'm not a north end whiner yappin.gif
I'll come down from Bellingham. Just need a time and location. Won't be in the 914 though. biker.gif
PanelBilly
Checking in to see if we had any plans for the 7th. Thought Greenie was opening his house up to us
sportlicherFahrer
I'm not too sure if anything ever really got decided on, but I'm going to shoot for 6:30 to 7 pm at the Ram on South Hill by the mall. I know at least 3 of us will be there, 914's or not. Hope to see a few more of you guys.
greenie
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Aug 6 2012, 07:33 PM) *

Checking in to see if we had any plans for the 7th. Thought Greenie was opening his house up to us

I had zero response so (the General) I've made other plans. Nothing on the BBQ.

Artist Point is the go to event.
6freak
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Aug 6 2012, 10:58 PM) *

I'm not too sure if anything ever really got decided on, but I'm going to shoot for 6:30 to 7 pm at the Ram on South Hill by the mall. I know at least 3 of us will be there, 914's or not. Hope to see a few more of you guys.

Ill be there at 630 with the 6
smile.gif
6freak
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jul 25 2012, 10:16 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Jul 25 2012, 09:48 PM) *

QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Jul 25 2012, 08:55 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jul 25 2012, 06:30 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Jul 25 2012, 05:38 PM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Jul 25 2012, 05:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Eddie914 @ Jul 25 2012, 10:43 AM) *

Maybe we should arrange some Teener Tuesday gatherings in the south-central sound.

We have quite a few members down here:

Panelbilly
Kelty360
6freak
jcambo7
greenie
rhodyguy
Dave Hunt
Mr. 242

Who else in the south?

Eddie

lets all meet at geenies house!!!!! shades.gif

let the General know we're coming!!!!! av-943.gif

OR.....

we could all go to kelty's and take turns on Lucy!!!! sheeplove.gif

No way you could handle that feisty redhead! slap.gif

I hear she drops her top for anyone!

i don't think i've ever seen her with her top on!!! w00t.gif

Gotta keep those perky Dagmars out front. happy11.gif

Click to view attachment

did i see lucy on the hook yesterday....sure looked like her confused24.gif
RockinOldSchool
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Aug 6 2012, 08:58 PM) *

I'll be there.
KELTY360
QUOTE(6freak @ Aug 7 2012, 09:34 AM) *

Maybe we should arrange some Teener Tuesday gatherings in the south-central sound.

Panelbilly
Kelty360
6freak
jcambo7
greenie
rhodyguy
Dave Hunt
Mr. 242

Who else in the south?

Eddie

OR.....

Click to view attachment

Nope, Luucy was safely in the the garage getting her turn signals grounded.
6freak
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Aug 7 2012, 12:02 PM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Aug 7 2012, 09:34 AM) *

Panelbilly
Kelty360
6freak
jcambo7
greenie
rhodyguy
Dave Hunt
Mr. 242

Who else in the south?

Eddie

OR.....

Click to view attachment

Nope, Luucy was safely in the the garage getting her turn signals grounded.

thats a good thing then ...anyone else head for south hill Ram to see Jim...
RockinOldSchool
Just a heads up for those of you interested in the Artist's Point cruise. I went up there today for a picnic with my girlfriend and my sister. They've got the road closed to one lane with a pilot car for a ways after Glacier because they're cutting out the rumble strip in the center of the road and filling it smooth with asphalt. It's left a lot of crap that's being kicked up as vehicles pass through. My sister had to back off a few extra car lengths as her Suby was taking a bit of a beating.

Once you got past the construction it was decent. The roads were dry all the way to the Artist's Point parking lot.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
RockinOldSchool
Any north end guys familiar with this car? (Or own it?) It appeared a block up the road from my place in Bellingham while I was in California last week. Black 8-spokes, a ground circuit interrupt on the decklid, some SCCA stickers and a tan interior.

I haven't seen it move since I got back and haven't see anyone around outside to talk to.

Also just realized that I introduced myself using the wrong screen name at the Ram in Puyallup the other night. To the two of you that I hadn't met before, I said that my screen name was mygokrt. That's my name from a couple other forums I belong to.

IPB Image
914werke
we should invade happy11.gif

Coffee & Cars
sdthomas
I was just at Central Market this morning, wondering who those guys were. There were some nice looking cars (an older Triumph and MG). They could definitely use some 914's.
NORD

Is anybody celebrating sixnotfour's birthday3.gif

It would be a good time to gather because rumor has it he is in Cali driving.gif
Daiberl
Since my car is still running too lean / getting hot / running rough / .... Geoff (Bleyseng) offered to stop by on Thursday evening to take a look. I can offer beer and chips if someone else is interested in showing up and doing a Teener Tuesday on Thursday, September 13th Wednesday, September 12th, at my house in Lake Forest Park. Let me know if you are interested and I can PM you my address.

- Juergen
sixnotfour
QUOTE(NORD @ Sep 4 2012, 05:24 PM) *

Is anybody celebrating sixnotfour's birthday3.gif

It would be a good time to gather because rumor has it he is in Cali driving.gif

nord
That's. Very funny.,..,.but since you asked. My. Truck got a new tire, my 914 gets a new door (someone backed. Into it) I. Get somethin brought to me I lleft in an hotel in long beach. It is not my wife I lleft here in Vegas.. I am @ pmb performance ..,.Utah .Eric''s 914 ran for the first time since he has owned it. beerchug.gif so celebrate beer3.gif I needed this Warm break. Carry On.
Daiberl
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Sep 6 2012, 04:55 AM) *

Since my car is still running too lean / getting hot / running rough / .... Geoff (Bleyseng) offered to stop by on Thursday evening to take a look. I can offer beer and chips if someone else is interested in showing up and doing a Teener Tuesday on Thursday, September 13th, at my house in Lake Forest Park. Let me know if you are interested and I can PM you my address.

- Juergen

Change to Wednesday, September 12th, since something came up on Thursday. If you don't have my address let me know and I will PM it!

- Juergen
Bleyseng
Who all is showing up? Love to see some of the locals before I head back to Suriname on the 26th.

Yes, even Rich D. piratenanner.gif
Daiberl
I need a count so that I can get enough beer, we will start tomorrow around 6:00 PM and if you don't have my address send me a PM!

- Juergen
914werke
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Sep 11 2012, 06:58 AM) *

Who all is showing up? Love to see some of the locals before I head back to Suriname on the 26th.

rolleyes.gif OK youve shamed me into it. Ill drive the LE ...maybe. What time Juergen?
Daiberl
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Sep 11 2012, 08:01 AM) *

QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Sep 11 2012, 06:58 AM) *

rolleyes.gif OK youve shamed me into it. Ill drive the LE ...maybe. What time Juergen?

Tomorrow, Wednesday, at around 6:00 PM. Beer and some snacks will be provided, let's see whether we can figure out what's wrong with my LE! If you need the address again PM me.

- Juergen
PanelBilly
Count me in.
Daiberl
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Sep 11 2012, 07:28 PM) *

Count me in.

Great, Fat Tire is in the fridge smile.gif
TC 914-8
I'll be in Burien the next couple of days are you any where close ???
Daiberl
We are North of Seattle, maybe 15 miles from Burien, at the end of lake Washington (Lake Forest Park).
Bleyseng
Well, I made it even thou I was way late due to traffic. Stood around, drank his beer, ate his pizza and retimed the engine, checked the plugs, started it up and let it idle till it got fairly hot and reset the idle speed/mix.

I think there is a problem with the CR as he doesn't know what it is. chair.gif Time to measure everything! headbang.gif
sixnotfour
OK, maybe not my say BUT, Jerry , had a mild stroke...great person , awesome painter, 914 guy .... recocovering and soon to be driving,,,,
God Speed Jerry first.gif
NORD

God Speed Jerry driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.