Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
Eddie914
I could do Alki ... even though I am SUPER busy ... since I live and work there.
sportlicherFahrer
That would be pretty cool. Haven't seen you in a few years Eddie. Anyone else down for Alki?
Daiberl
Where and when at Alki? I can try to make it.
sportlicherFahrer
Pizza? 6:30 at Pegasus? Should be enough time to get through rush hour from either direction... Maybe 7? I'm flexible, just have to know how much time to allow for traffic.
Daiberl
Traffic looks horrible at the moment, think I have to pass. Maybe next Tuesday, we could meet in Seattle at the Feierabend. Would be close to I5 http://www.feierabendseattle.com/
moldygreg
Cool ... Alki's in our neck of the woods, so @Milo32 and I will be there.
sportlicherFahrer
Made it in 45 from Tacoma. Traffic was pretty light. Anyone else coming out? beer3.gif
bradtho
Saturday is Porsche day at Exotics@RTC in redmond. Anyone planning on showing their car? Or just showing up to look?

I was at Redmond European today and was surprised to be the 4th teener in the lot. I kinda didn't feel so special anymore! 2 narrow bodies, charcoal and silver, and a white wide body. Anybody from here?
Daiberl
Plan to go on Saturday to Redmond, will try to be there at around 8:30 AM for a coffee, will very likely drive the LE.
6freak
think n bout show n it...but no rear valance yet and it needs clay bar and buff n
smile.gif I dont think its real exotic though and its them italian jobs people wanna see
but Porsche is the Marquee
PanelBilly
What's RTC?
Daiberl
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Aug 21 2013, 08:19 PM) *

What's RTC?

Redmond Town Center smile.gif Usually a few very interesting cars show up, I try to convince my neighbor to come with his Allard J2X.
NORD
I got a PM fromTC 914-8, says he is going to put a drive together for the PNW Teeners.

That would be fun to run around the Peninsulas twisty roads. driving.gif

Toni, when will this be? I'm ready. Anybody else?

6 FREAK I offered the valance because I figured you would not want to cut the original. I didn't see your add looking for one or I would have spoken earlier. I have a metal 74 and a short fiberglass in the rafters.
moldygreg
Is anyone going to the Kirkland Concours d'Elegance this Sunday (9/8) and bringing their Teener?

http://www.kirklandconcours.com/

bradtho
Uh, I'm confused. The Kirkland concourse is in Tacoma this year?
NORD
I'm not going. There is a Autocross up here in Bellingham this Sunday if anyone is interested. Go to Chuckanut Sports Car Club .org and look for Autocross page, find 2013 and click event #1 to registrar. if anybody wants to come up Saturday night and stay here your welcome, just let me know cell#. 360 961 0593. driving.gif
messix
I have to go to a wedding with the G/F on sunday dry.gif
moldygreg
QUOTE(bradtho @ Sep 4 2013, 09:21 PM) *

I know, right? It's at the Lemay Museum and looks like in addition to the 50th 911 classes, PNWR also is having a Porsche Day there as well. Not sure of all the details, but thought it would be fun to check out some cool cars. Was there last weekend and enjoyed the exhibits although the Carrera RS w00t.gif at Griots is really special to see ( and is free).

driving.gif
rhodyguy
parking will be a major headache and you may have to pay to use the museum lot. do this...on puyallup ave there is a 4 story sound transit (w/security) parking garage. it's a 2/3 block walk to the museum. i doubt the pnwr group will let you sneak in with your 914. it's a 15 minute drive for me. i think i'll drive down and have a look.

k
6freak
QUOTE(moldygreg @ Sep 4 2013, 11:35 PM) *

QUOTE(bradtho @ Sep 4 2013, 09:21 PM) *

I know, right? It's at the Lemay Museum and looks like in addition to the 50th 911 classes, PNWR also is having a Porsche Day there as well. Not sure of all the details, but thought it would be fun to check out some cool cars. Was there last weekend and enjoyed the exhibits although the Carrera RS w00t.gif at Griots is really special to see ( and is free).

driving.gif

If im not mistaken?the 8th is an awards banquit for the years winners.. but of course there always cars on display
smile.gif
sportlicherFahrer
I'll probably make it. Just minutes from the house.
PanelBilly
I might go, but I was watching the weather
sportlicherFahrer
Specific time anyone is thinking of showing up?
sportlicherFahrer
I'm parked in the parking garage by freight house square and walking to the show. Pm me for my number if anyone wants to try to meet up. Weather down here is great. Fog burned off and the sun is out...
NORD
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
sportlicherFahrer
Ended up only checking out the Porsche meet. It was free. The big show was $25 a pop. Got to drive a new Cayman and a new 911. I am now more convinced that the PDK can be very fun. Only one 914 in the group, and it was a '71 -6 with a 2.7L. Great looking car and the guy is from Tacoma even. Left the camera at home though...
rhodyguy
was it a fancied up GTish red one? some sort of sport exhaust? i've seen a red one in old town a few times.
sportlicherFahrer
It was a black narrow body with a neon green cage and neon green lips on 16" Fuchs.Did have sport eexhaust though.
NORD

Any ideas for 9-14, next Saturday? We could hit XXX driving.gif Toni?
InkyP
Looks like I am moving to Dallas in October. Hopefully I can find some great Teeners down there like up here.

So I have two studded snow tires on steel rims that I won't need anymore. Looking to get $60 for the pair OR trade for a speedometer and or a steering wheel horn cap.

Thanks guys for all the help!
KELTY360
QUOTE(InkyP @ Sep 23 2013, 08:49 AM) *

Looks like I am moving to Dallas in October. Hopefully I can find some great Teeners down there like up here.

So I have two studded snow tires on steel rims that I won't need anymore. Looking to get $60 for the pair OR trade for a speedometer and or a steering wheel horn cap.

Our loss is their gain, Paul

Might want to check with Greenie on those studs, he was just talking about wanting to get more studly. stirthepot.gif
rhodyguy
low T?
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Sep 23 2013, 11:01 AM) *

QUOTE(InkyP @ Sep 23 2013, 08:49 AM) *

Our loss is their gain, Paul

agree.gif Good luck in your future endeavors.

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Sep 23 2013, 11:01 AM) *

Might want to check with Greenie on those studs, he was just talking about wanting to get more studly. stirthepot.gif

Good Lord, there isn't a tire on this earth that will help Greenie be more studly. stirthepot.gif

InkyP
Thanks guys!

Now who wants these studs?

Why do you think I am headed to Texas, its gonna be a snowy icy winter up here.
messix
you know ... god hates the south ... and texas is hell. happy11.gif
Greggers914
Fellas,
I have decided because of space issues to sell my 914.

Basics: 1975. Rust free. 2.0. Metallic Copper. new clutch, shocks, tune up, brakes, antenna, etc etc (All work done by Akers or Nate). perfect original interior. no cracks on dash.(Time warp interior). top is original and in great condition.

Orginal steel wheels. original carpet still fine.

Car runs great and is basically a close-to-perfect original 914. it was owned by one of my employees, and he never drove it in the rain. previous owner was a Boeing engineer. He also kept it garaged.

It is listed on Craigs list.

Greg James
425-656-3621

KELTY360
QUOTE(Greggers914 @ Sep 26 2013, 08:26 AM) *

Fellas,
I have decided because of space issues to sell my 914.

Basics: 1975. Rust free. 2.0. Metallic Copper. new clutch, shocks, tune up, brakes, antenna, etc etc (All work done by Akers or Nate). perfect original interior. no cracks on dash.(Time warp interior). top is original and in great condition.

Orginal steel wheels. original carpet still fine.

Car runs great and is basically a close-to-perfect original 914. it was owned by one of my employees, and he never drove it in the rain. previous owner was a Boeing engineer. He also kept it garaged.

It is listed on Craigs list.

Greg James
425-656-3621

Hey Greg, sorry to hear this. That's a nice car. Be sure to also list it in the classifieds here. There are always people looking for rust free cars. good luck on the sale.
mightyohm
Any locals have some alignment shims I can buy/borrow?
Getting the rear aligned on Monday and want to have a couple shims on hand just in case.
I'm in Bellevue/Redmond area.
sixnotfour
QUOTE(mightyohm @ Oct 11 2013, 12:01 PM) *

Any locals have some alignment shims I can buy/borrow?
Getting the rear aligned on Monday and want to have a couple shims on hand just in case.
I'm in Bellevue/Redmond area.

Rich has some or I do we are both not far from 405-I5 merge just north of you..
Rich's info http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showuser=453
mightyohm
Sent Rich a PM.
914werke
Back at'cha.
Sun. is better as Ill be at Red Square, tailgating, then cheering myself horse tomorrow.
Go DOGS!
effutuo101
Have fun Rich!
sportlicherFahrer
Not sure if anyone up here is looking for a carb setup, but I just posted my set in the classifieds. piratenanner.gif

40 IDF's
TC 914-8
Sequimtoberfest October 26, 2013
Just throwing this out and seeing if it sticks

My Neighbor has a yearly event beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif whitch has now become Sequimtoberfest. Lots of beer, brats, liderhosen ( on the guys) , Dindles (on the girls), and all out fun and games.
So, I'm thinking ,weather permitting, any Teeners who want to come out for a mid morning run, then Tap the Keg at 2:00. Party all night until the keg runs out or you pass out. Beer donations $5 per person, otherwise bring extra beer, and something to grill. lots of German goodies being provided.
Plenty of room for Parking, room in the RV, Tents, 1 guest room, and 2 couches for sleep overs.
Each year this event has doubled in size, should be 50-80 people this year.
Come one come all
Let me know if your interested
Tony
914werke
Its Baack FS
rolleyes.gif
Daiberl
Someone up for a beer this week, maybe Wednesday at Big E? Haven't seen most of you in months and need some Teener discussions:-)
PanelBilly
Julie has LASIK on both eyes Wednesday afternoon, so I'll need to stay home. Any other night this week is open.
Daiberl
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Nov 17 2013, 08:50 AM) *

Julie has LASIK on both eyes Wednesday afternoon, so I'll need to stay home. Any other night this week is open.

Thursday would also work for me, around 7 PM? Maybe in Seattle, German Pub called Bierstube in Ravenna? http://www.diebierstube.com/
PanelBilly
Let's do it. There's two of us now. Anyone else care to join in?
InkyP
I would but I am in Fairbanks now. No Teeners up here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.