Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
PanelBilly
[quote name='JimN73' date='Feb 16 2017, 07:07 PM' post='2455339']
[quote name='PanelBilly' date='Feb 16 2017, 06:52 PM' post='2455335']
There's a car event going on at the Puyallup Fairgrounds this weekend. Vendor with stuff. Only $5. I'm going Saturday. Anyone want to walk around with me?
[/quot

Sure. Old stuff is always fun. I see that it was originally the Model A or T swapmeet and is now open to other old American cars.

When and where?
[/quote]

I'm thinking of showing up around 10. I think the main gate is the only one. PM me for my phone number if your joining in
6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Feb 16 2017, 06:52 PM) *

There's a car event going on at the Puyallup Fairgrounds this weekend. Vendor with stuff. Only $5. I'm going Saturday. Anyone want to walk around with me?

Maybe Sam and i will come kick rocks with ya billy... Its kids weekend at Northwest trek also .. its his turn to pick what we do together this weekend smile.gif
KELTY360

Been going to that swap meet for years. Mostly American stuff, very little foreign. I'm not sure when I'm going to get down there, but I'll call you to meet up when I'm there.
messix
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Feb 17 2017, 09:25 AM) *

Been going to that swap meet for years. Mostly American stuff, very little foreign. I'm not sure when I'm going to get down there, but I'll call you to meet up when I'm there.

looking for bobbles for Lucy?
KELTY360
QUOTE(messix @ Feb 17 2017, 08:28 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Feb 17 2017, 09:25 AM) *

looking for bobbles for Lucy?

Yeah, or y-block stuff at a bargain that I can resell for big bucks. biggrin.gif
PanelBilly
I signed up for a PCA tour on April 8th thinking my wife would ride shotgun. Little did I know she had plans to do a charity even that day. So I have an extra seat. The tour meets at the Auburn mall at 8am and the drive ends at Pacific Raceways for lunch. Lunch was included so there's free food. There will be on track activities, but that's not one of my skills. Anyone care to join me. I'd need to update the registration so I need a name fairly soon.
piscean914
hey guys - i'm off to the '17 wcr on 5/31 from seattle to reno (probably silver legacy), then the next day to the event - anyone interested in a caravan, meeting up along the way, etc? just let me know - thanks, brad
Bruce Hinds
I just failed in my search efforts sad.gif - anyone have a link to the details on the 2017 WCR?
piscean914
QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Mar 30 2017, 09:37 PM) *

I just failed in my search efforts sad.gif - anyone have a link to the details on the 2017 WCR?

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...ast+ramble+2017
Bruce Hinds
Thanks for that . . .
Daiberl
Who plans to go to the Porsche Meet at Triple XXX in Issaquah on 4/24? I plan to be there either in the LE or the 911, not sure yet.
piscean914
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Apr 17 2017, 04:57 PM) *

Who plans to go to the Porsche Meet at Triple XXX in Issaquah on 4/24? I plan to be there either in the LE or the 911, not sure yet.

http://pnwr.org/content.aspx?page_id=87&am...;item_id=598384

look's like sunday is 4/23 - i will try to be there!
914work
idea.gif
bradtho
I'm hoping to, but my wife's family is in town, so we'll see if I'm allowed to leave or not!
RickS
I might if it's not raining since my bilge pump is being serviced.
PanelBilly
I need to be in Portland this weekend. Sad to miss it
mightyohm
I went, and saw some great early 911's but I was the only 914. It started really pouring around noon and everyone scattered!

Click to view attachment
piscean914
hey - i was there too in my 356 outlaw, in the distance in your photo - you have a very nice and clean 914! man, it really started to pour on the way out - better luck next year!!! brad k
Daiberl
I was there too, drive the 911 SC Cabriolet, and also left shortly after noon, hope next year the weather is a bit better sad.gif
piscean914
just got this video - pretty random, but there's the yellow 914!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYY8t4lb43o...eature=youtu.be
914werke
idea.gif
FS
mightyohm
That is a weird intake setup.
rhodyguy
rich's engine link. i'm aware of the engine. that was VERY expensive to have built. ridiculously expensive. fi hardware and management system was prob 4k. at least. who ever buys it is getting a steal.
bradtho
I believe this is sitting at Redmond European right now. Monty said basically the same thing. In fact, he tried to talk me into it instead of my 3.2! tempting but I'd already paid and taken delivery of the motor from Hines
rhodyguy
I think you will be happier in the long run brad.
piscean914
i had my 2.0 rebuilt in 2015, with original f.i. intact - the parts alone were over $3k - all labor, including rebuilding the heads, was more than that - new engines ain't cheap! brad k
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
It belongs to Craig Dick, there is a thread about the intake on here somewhere. His forum name is henshe. Motor is out of Jeff Hines dad's car I believe?
sixnotfour
All the above is true,,

that engine deal is a steel.. Jason at Squires built the engine.. If your into "type four sale" engines
piscean914
QUOTE(mightyohm @ Apr 23 2017, 02:37 PM) *

I went, and saw some great early 911's but I was the only 914. It started really pouring around noon and everyone scattered!

Click to view attachment

hey, i think i saw you/your yellow 914 on the way back from california last sunday, in my early 911 (black), 5/14/17 around 7 pm on I-5, just south of the city - nice welcome back to the freakin' soggy-ass NW!
PanelBilly
This Tuesday. No rain!!!! Who's up for a gathering. Well plan the location after we see who can come
JimN73
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ May 21 2017, 02:04 PM) *

This Tuesday. No rain!!!! Who's up for a gathering. Well plan the location after we see who can come

Probably, somewhere South of Seattle??
JimN73
Yesterday, I saw a silver, maybe metallic blue, 914 on the side of Highway 16 in Gig Harbor.

Hope is was just gas. There was no one near it so I didn't stop.

Anybody here?
Daiberl
Will try to come if we can get something done this Tuesday depending on location. Eastside or more north is Seattle preferred.
JimN73
Can't do Tuesday. Darn.
Tbrown4x4
I'd love to, but the car is still out of commission. Planning to meet up some other time soon.

My wife saw the 914 stranded on her way home from lunch with the kids. She usually doesn't notice such things.
6freak
busier then a 1 legged man in a ass kicking contest laugh.gif , leaving for Canada bear hunt in 4 days and trying to get things wrapped up to roll, my son brother and I are driving up this time....north to la la roach probably spelled wrong then East to buffalo narrows Saskatchewan 21 hrs
smile.gif
PanelBilly
So, its headed north unless some more southsiders join in
rhodyguy
had a disappointing attempt to drive north last friday starting at 3:45. sad.gif i was just going as far as the airport. about 9 miles and an hour later i got off 167 (Sumner) and drove home on surface streets. that took another hour+ to get in the garage. it's just impossible. when is the next XXX function?
sportlicherFahrer
About the only way I'll be able to do any teener Tuesdays is if we all meet up somewhere in The Landing up here in Renton around 6:45ish. My lunch is 7-7:30pm. Gotta love working swings sometimes...
pete-stevers
I would love to meet up with you Mericans.. but I am up to my eyeballs in renos!!
so I will have some drinks at home and think about hangin out with you all drunk.gif
PanelBilly
Looks like it's just the 2 of us and we live at opposite ends of the road. I just got an invitation to a scholarship awards event and since my wife is one of the donors she wants me there with her. Maybe another day.
moldygreg
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ May 22 2017, 08:21 PM) *

Looks like it's just the 2 of us and we live at opposite ends of the road. I just got an invitation to a scholarship awards event and since my wife is one of the donors she wants me there with her. Maybe another day.

Lake Washington Cars and Coffee happens every "nice" Sunday (Spring/Summer) at Madrona Beach Lake Washington at 10AM. Haven't done it yet, but seems like a pretty fun turn out based on the Instagram feed. Hope to check it out on Sunday.

driving.gif
PanelBilly
I'll be in Atlanta this weekend so I'm out. Hope to visit the Porsche headquarters on Monday.
Daiberl
Looks like there is a Porsche gathering on 6/3 at the Sumerian Brewery in Woodinville, would be a great opportunity to get together. I plan to be there, might take the Bumblebee out.

Click to view attachment
sportlicherFahrer
Was up there Sunday for the VW meet. Nice brewery, good food, good lot. I will probably make it up as well.
Eddie914
I was hoping for ... WCR - 06/03/2017 Mammoth Lakes, CA

Now I need to attend a memorial in Spokane ... it's one of those once in a lifetime events.
PanelBilly
Sorry to hear that Eddie. I lost one of my best friends last week too. He request a service that will be held in Hawaii for the spreading of his ashes. It was just like him to make every event into something fun. Hasn't been scheduled yet, but I'm kind of looking forward to it.

On another subject, I'm registered for the June 3rd PCA brewery tour too. This he loss of my friend has been a reminder that I need to drive the car more often.
PanelBilly
QUOTE(Daiberl @ May 24 2017, 06:52 PM) *

Looks like there is a Porsche gathering on 6/3 at the Sumerian Brewery in Woodinville, would be a great opportunity to get together. I plan to be there, might take the Bumblebee out.

Click to view attachment

Bump for a day out since there's no rain in the forecast.
Daiberl
I plan to be there!
rhodyguy
Nope.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.