Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener tuesday puget sound teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131
Bleyseng
The last dyno days were in 2001!!! Its fun to see actually what your hp/torque is and if you are having rich/lean problems.
JimN73
$90 seems pretty reasonable. Where is this place, Andrew?

QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Mar 12 2019, 06:13 PM) *

How about a Dyno Day?

Rocky
Oooo this could be good! Glad I logged in after months of winter grumbling.
rhodyguy
Mind the red light cameras this time and it won't be a $150ish breakfast.
sixnotfour
anyone ?? young
rhodyguy
Jim Young. The car got totaled in a spectacular incident. Chapman's old car. Prob at Bremerton.
PanelBilly
Here's the address for Mitzel's. We're on for 9:00. Plenty of parking behind the building. They share the lot with Ramada, so park anywhere

22330 84th Ave S Kent
rhodyguy
What's the date again? Don't want to go thru umpteen pages.
sportlicherFahrer
That was indeed me out at BMP for an IRDC day I believe. Miss that car!

3/31 Kevin bye1.gif
PanelBilly
3/31 sunday
Rocky
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 14 2019, 05:18 AM) *

Mind the red light cameras this time and it won't be a $150ish breakfast.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

headbang.gif
sportlicherFahrer
Anyone up for an impromptu meet up tomorrow? Supposed to break 70 again. chowtime.gif beer3.gif
PanelBilly
My car isn’t ready for sprint yet. Still need to hook up the fuel pump and put the hood back on. Wish I had done more work when it was raining.
sportlicherFahrer
Anyone? Thinking Southend/Tacoma-ish area...

Get to work Billy!
rhodyguy
Going to Marysville. GD traffic.
PanelBilly
Click to view attachment

Working on it now. Plan to have it ready for Sunday’s breakfast
PanelBilly
Its running again. Took a minute to get fuel to the carbs but then it started right up. Drove down to the gas station and it ran great. Rain is in the forecast today.
JimN73
I am in for breakfast
rhodyguy
I will bring that bracket. More of a senior weekend than moment. That upper windshield trim piece too (not you Jim).
piscean914
hi guys - i'm going to do my best to be there - 3 events at the same time - picking this one - b
sixnotfour
Its running again. Took a minute to get fuel to the carbs but then it started right up. Drove down to the gas station and it ran great. Rain is in the forecast today.

add stabyl...unless you have pure ?
scallyk9
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 27 2019, 06:08 AM) *

I will bring that bracket. More of a senior weekend than moment. That upper windshield trim piece too (not you Jim).

Great on the upper trim piece and the timing is ideal. Eurotech Bodywerkes will be painting the cowl and surrounding windshield area on my LE in a week or two. Then I'll try to have that car finished for the PCA casual concours at the XXX in Issaquah on April 21st. I'll be in my Porsche pooch hauler this Sunday for the meet-up.
Rocky
You picked a perfect weather day Billy!

See you all tomorrow at 914!
PanelBilly
I drove my car to Redmond this morning and everything worked great. I shut it off while I got out to open the garage door and when I went to restart it the main fuse blew. There’s a fuse between the battery and the regular fuse box. Replaced the fuse and it immediately blew. Now we have company for dinner. Looks like I’ll be driving the ford to breakfast.
rhodyguy
Sucks. See you in the am. Agreed, great weather.
Bleyseng
So what ever happened to Troy?
PanelBilly
Great group of guys and cars. I picked up some fuses on the way home and studied my wiring diagram. The fuse in question powered the MSD box. I fiddled with the wires a little and then put in the new fuse. Car started right up and I took it for a drive. I got the MSD used and the wires are permantly connected. I guess I’m going to pick up a new one just to be safe.
piscean914
thanks for setting this up - nice time this am - looking forwards to future events!

- i stopped by the lake wa cars and coffee at madrona park on the way home, and it was packed - https://www.instagram.com/lakewashingtoncarsandcoffee/

- regarding the conversation about the redmond town center cars and coffee - here is my favorite shot of a dude in the italian section the only time i went (attached) - why don't we have a 914 world guy who looks like this?

- hope to see you guys at the XXX - root beer that is - 4/21/19 - PNWR PCA show in shine - https://www.pnwr.org/content.aspx?sl=1174757454

thanks again

Click to view attachment
Bleyseng
QUOTE(piscean914 @ Mar 31 2019, 09:29 PM) *

thanks for setting this up - nice time this am - looking forwards to future events!

- i stopped by the lake wa cars and coffee at madrona park on the way home, and it was packed - https://www.instagram.com/lakewashingtoncarsandcoffee/

- regarding the conversation about the redmond town center cars and coffee - here is my favorite shot of a dude in the italian section the only time i went (attached) - why don't we have a 914 world guy who looks like this?

- hope to see you guys at the XXX - root beer that is - 4/21/19 - PNWR PCA show in shine - https://www.pnwr.org/content.aspx?sl=1174757454

thanks again

Click to view attachment

the lake washington event looks fun and it's a 5 minute drive for me !
scallyk9
It was wonderful to meet fellow 14-ers. Had a good time. Thank you Billy for organizing this. Hopefully I'll actually have a 914 running at the next meet or the April 21st event in Issaquah.
piscean914

[/quote]
the lake washington event looks fun and it's a 5 minute drive for me !
[/quote]

its every sunday, no matter what the weather - i liked it more a few months ago when it was 10-20 cars, mostly old - now, there seem to be like 5-10X that amount of folks, many of whom have cars that look like they were turned away from RTC cars and coffees - think lots of new modified bmws, audi's, rice rockets - i think its better to get there early and no leave early now - i'll probably get there around 9:30 - i've seen some nice 914's there as well
PanelBilly
|Click to view attachment

I have the logo. You’ll be able to choose the color of the car.
Daiberl
Short reminder that on Sunday, 4/21, the Porsche Meeting is taking place at Triple XXX in Issaquah.
mountainroads
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Apr 18 2019, 01:36 PM) *

Short reminder that on Sunday, 4/21, the Porsche Meeting is taking place at Triple XXX in Issaquah.

Yuppers. Planning to attend. Unfortunately, the 914 is not quite ready. Sure hope the weather is better than today.

- P>
rhodyguy
Easter. Diehards. Forecast looks promising. POURING right now. Perfect timing for the fri night commute. Depends what my right knee allows me to do.
sixnotfour
what happened to 4/20..??? oh never mind
rhodyguy
WSP stoner emphasis weekend. smoke.gif Easter. Heathens. Used to be the 4th, New Years, St Pats and the boat races. Potheads.... rolleyes.gif
sportlicherFahrer
I'll be there with mine. Planning on arriving early to avoid street parking.
messix
hi
Bleyseng
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 29 2019, 10:49 PM) *

hi

You are still alive? av-943.gif
sportlicherFahrer
Just in case anyone missed it, Billy started a thread for the celebration in September. driving.gif

Find it here
914werke
Between then & now Redmond Town Center German Car Day : June 22
PanelBilly
It looking too nice out there. Anyone up for a Tuesday meet or should we do Mitzels again on Sunday? It moms day but what the hell
sportlicherFahrer
Tuesday!
Daiberl
Looking for a paint shop for the 356, talked to Mark at Eurotech Bodywerkes but would get at least one or two more quotes, any recommendations?
Jett
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Jul 13 2019, 08:15 AM) *

Looking for a paint shop for the 356, talked to Mark at Eurotech Bodywerkes but would get at least one or two more quotes, any recommendations?

Call Chris’s German auto and ask for the name of the shop that painted the blue 996 that is getting the motor installed. Color change, but absolutely flawless!
sportlicherFahrer
Been thinking a bit about trying to get this whole teener tuesday thing going again. Going South to North or vice versa seems to be extra difficult these days. If anyone is interested I'm going to try to make it a regular thing here in Tacoma initially, and maybe branching out from there if it takes off again.

One of my favorite spots here in Tacoma is Peaks and Pints in the Proctor district. Tap room with a great mix of ~28 rotating taps(not just IPA's) and good sandwiches on the menu as well. Thinking 6pm or so.

Thoughts? idea.gif
914werke
If you can get Steve up from Graham I am up for going south, perhaps on an alternating basis? North meet then back ect ~
sportlicherFahrer
Steve said he'd be in occasionally. Drove his car yesterday after helping out with a headlight issue. Cool to see it moving after all these years!
PanelBilly
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Jul 15 2019, 05:30 PM) *

Been thinking a bit about trying to get this whole teener tuesday thing going again. Going South to North or vice versa seems to be extra difficult these days. If anyone is interested I'm going to try to make it a regular thing here in Tacoma initially, and maybe branching out from there if it takes off again.

One of my favorite spots here in Tacoma is Peaks and Pints in the Proctor district. Tap room with a great mix of ~28 rotating taps(not just IPA's) and good sandwiches on the menu as well. Thinking 6pm or so.

Thoughts? idea.gif

How’s the parking
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.