Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Doing my first track day at Hallett
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joseph Mills
Excuse me for posting this here, but I'm a bit desperate for wheels and found nothing in the classifieds.

I'm hoping that maybe someone has an odd pair laying around that would like to send them to a good home (racetrack). biggrin.gif

I need two 15X7's so I can run some 205 Azenis or Hankooks on them.

They don't need to look great as long as they're true and straight.

I have two 15X8 5-lug Fuch replicas I would trade or sell separately. They have been polished by Lindsey Racing and look very nice. Once I get them off my car I will put them in the classifieds.

Help me get to da' track! w00t.gif

brant
If you get really desperate, I have a pair of 15x7 cookies I could part with..... I know they wouldn't match your fuchs, but they might get you on the track until you find the fuchs.

brant
Aaron Cox
Joe

My friend picked up 4 15x7 replicas - ill see if he will trade or part with 2....

actually, just PM twystd1
Joseph Mills
QUOTE (brant @ Apr 3 2006, 10:37 PM)
If you get really desperate, I have a pair of 15x7 cookies I could part with.....   I know they wouldn't match your fuchs, but they might get you on the track until you find the fuchs.

brant

Thanks Brant. I will remember that.

Aaron, would you ask twystd1 to check his PM?

I know someone has more fuchin' wheels than they should. biggrin.gif

d914
full set of cookies 15x7

2- revs yellow middle 15x8
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.