Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kinda OT: Being slammed on Pelican
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
736conver
Ok I posted a thermostat for sale on Pelican. This guy says he'll take it. Says payment is on the way. That was on 3/17. We send mutliple PM's back and forth and he's says he's in San Juan,P.R. Ok so it may take a little while to get here. Its now 4/4 and no money order.
I see him post on Pelican looking for a carbon fiber hood. I post on his want ad to draw some attention.
I turned down other offers on this because he claim he sent money out.
Now I have someone posting up on the board I dont even know who they are and they are slamming me.

If anyone who reads this has done business with me please post some kind words over there. I am going to post and find out who this other guy is how he know me.

Here's the link
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....threadid=275143

Thanks
Brian
Ebay name Jbfrenz
Aaron Cox
smile.gif
736conver
Here's the for sale link.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....threadid=271506
736conver
Thanks Aaron. One day we shall meet.
But no theexperience_hud.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (736conver @ Apr 3 2006, 10:20 PM)
Thanks Aaron. One day we shall meet.
But no theexperience_hud.gif

watch it!
i can slam you there on PP too laugh.gif
retrotech
JBFrenz,

I have stuck my foot in mouth more than once by getting over anxious about reponse, payment, etc.
No the comical thing about all of this is, I won the 914 poster you had on E Bay. You sent me the city you lived in, but I didn't see the street address if there was one. I have e mailed you at least 2, maybe 3 times over the last 4 days, with no reply from you. Please, I am not concerned, I have the check in the envelope, stamped, but with out address. It just is humorious how I am waiting on you while you wait on this other guy.
By the way, what is your mailing address?

Retrotech
736conver
I sent you a couple of emails back already. Maybe check you junk email, I know some of my email get there.
Also ebay should provide you with my address but here it is

W330S7879 Country Lane
Mukwonago WI

alpha434
QUOTE (736conver @ Apr 3 2006, 10:49 PM)
I sent you a couple of emails back already. Maybe check you junk email, I know some of my email get there.
Also ebay should provide you with my address but here it is

W330S7879 Country Lane
Mukwonago WI

Junk mail sent!
736conver
Stephen,

I found your email you sent on the 30th. I replied back within seconds of you sending the email. Somethings hung up somewhere.

736conver
Just got your new email. Let me know you received my reply.
retrotech
Brian,

I got your e mail, don't know why I didn't receive the others. Sorry for your PP issues, but I am glad I read your post, so we could get together. Check going out tomorrow.

Thanks,

SD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.