Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: She's home...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
Newly acquired rust-free roller from TonyAKAVW: her name is Silvia wub.gif who would've ever thought in a million years i would have two 914's in my possession. Last but not least i would like give George (maddeye) a HUGE thanks for trailering Silvia (the car) from Redondo Beach to Alhambra. If there's anything i could do to repay ya, George, just name it! You've got a friend for life. smile.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif Oh and here are some pictures of the beauty wub.gif It's a bit dark at the moment, i'll prolly take some tomorrow during the day. And i cant thank you enough, Tony, for giving me this clean tub. I'll try to get the 5 lug setup back to you as soon as i can. Thank you again George and Tony. smilie_pokal.gif I LOVE THIS NON-CLUB wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
user posted image
user posted image
TonyAKAVW
Glad to see it got there okay!

-Tony
Hammy
Cool. Very cool. smile.gif
Spoke
Looks like fun. Is this a 5-lug vehicle? 911 or 914-converted front end?

Spoke
dlo914
QUOTE (Spoke @ Apr 6 2006, 03:43 AM)
Looks like fun. Is this a 5-lug vehicle? 911 or 914-converted front end?

Spoke

it's a 74' 914-4, Tony is lending me the suspension for the time being so i can roll it around. Once im done imma return the 5-lug suspension. wink.gif
dlo914
Funny thing last night, as we're about to go onto the freeway i see another 914 out of the corner to my right. Not just another 914, but this red 914 is also on a trailer, it had 5 lug fuchs, and it was being towed by a white Chevy cargo van. Coincidentally, in front of me is my 914 being trailered. And this is all in the city of Redondo Beach. Anyone we know here on the board last night in Redondo w/ their red 914 on trailer? lol2.gif
TonyAKAVW
I'm not positive, but for a long time (months, or maybe a year or more) there was a malaga red 914 under a tarp on the back of a trailer, hooked up to some really beaten up station wagon. It wasn't actively being towed, and I thought it had 4 lug fuchs, but I'm not sure. Anywa, maybe that was the one and someone bought it?

Either way, very strange coincidence, two 914s being towed on the same street at the same time!

-Tony
G e o r g e
I missed the other car. ph34r.gif

glad i could help out.

and it was nice meeting both of you. beerchug.gif

George
dlo914
Today Betsy and Silvia met for the first time biggrin.gif
user posted image
JB 914
You know, it's considered bad luck to own one 914 with a motor and one without. You need to buy at least one or two more rollers to neutralize the bad Karma wink.gif

Or you can just put the roller on jackstands, so, it's shoes are not touching the ground and absorbing the bad karma.

lol2.gif

Congrats on the new addition to the family.
dlo914
QUOTE (JB 914 @ Apr 7 2006, 07:56 AM)
You know, it's considered bad luck to own one 914 with a motor and one without. You need to buy at least one or two more rollers to neutralize the bad Karma wink.gif

Or you can just put the roller on jackstands, so, it's shoes are not touching the ground and absorbing the bad karma.

lol2.gif

Congrats on the new addition to the family.

is that so? unsure.gif dont tell Betsy...but her soul is gonna be transferred to Silvia and her body is gonna be sectioned off to other well deserving 914s.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.