Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ot i want to buy a flying saucer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
driving to eureka california from tacoma takes way too long!!! i need to get get there quicker when i go. any ideas where to find one?

k
lapuwali
You want a transporter, not a flying saucer. Have Scotty beam you there.
SLITS
Call Bill Schnater and order a transporter.....

Be sure to wear your tinfoil hat too!
Allan
Here ya go.

Guaranteed Performance
Passengers 4
Maximum speed 375 MPH
Cruise speed (20,000 ft.) 275 MPH
Range 750 Miles
Size Large automobile
Best mileage approx. 20 MPG
Useful payload 750 lbs
Can hover with one engine failed
Uses non-fossil fuel (ethanol)

drewvw

what about some sort of rocket powered motorcycle or 914?
rhodyguy
no. i want to fly a flying saucer. that way i can get to hooters in lynnwwood quickly without the traffic bother too.

k
TonyAKAVW
Forget the flying saucer. Do this kind of mod to your 914...
user posted image

1300 HP would speed your car up a little. Might need new tires though. And watch out for curves. As well as the 914 handles, I think 250 mph into a curve wouldn't be so great.

-Tony
rhodyguy
besides finding me a flying saucer, we should all endevour to keep all the ot stuff at the top of the page.

k
drewvw

agree.gif

This is what I love about this non-club. Random threads from people who are dead serious about figuring out how to acquire a flying saucer.

You are all gradually restoring my faith in humanity, thank you.

biggrin.gif
TonyAKAVW
well, its not quite life-size, but the price is right biggrin.gif

ebay link

Scale that up to human size and you've got something.

-Tony
rhodyguy
too much cord. besides, that one involves riding. i want to fly, or sort of levitate.

k
drewvw
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Apr 6 2006, 03:32 PM)
too much cord. besides, that one involves riding. i want to fly, or sort of levitate.

k

Have you considered becoming a buddhist monk?
SLITS
Come join us at.......

Kevin's Place
Allan
If it has to be a saucer you could contact the DOD sales office and ask them about this

drewvw

alright chaps...I'm off to pickup my wife in the 914 now that she is done binge drinking with her friends.

Pedro's pitching on ESPN right now if y'all are bored ( nobody has any idea what i am talking about....)

Keep the saucer thread alive!
TimT
i want to fly, or sort of levitate.

Read Carlos Castenedas books..

you can get there from here etc.

Allan
QUOTE (TimT @ Apr 6 2006, 05:53 PM)
Read Carlos Castenedas books..

Dude,

I read his trilogy and it was excellent...
SGB
I'm not sellin'.

I'll need to go home someday. I just gotta fix a few things- some chemical oxidation and noisy power unit issues.

beer.gif
beer.gif beer.gif
beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif
beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif
beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif
beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif
effutuo101
I think a good radar detector, a Golden Gate Orange paint job (radar absorbant) or F-16 grey paint and scream yaba-daba-doo and your trip will go much faster. driving.gif
smoke.gif
I have made the run from here to Yreka. I did it in my wifes saturn. never again. Next time, Passat or Porsche.
Joseph Mills
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Apr 6 2006, 06:17 PM)
driving to eureka california from tacoma takes way too long!!! i need to get get there quicker when i go. any ideas where to find one?

k

Here's a photo my mom took of me in my ride the day I picked it up.

One owner, unmolested, low mileage (for a saucer), and the guy I got it from was so spaced out I don't think he knew what he had.

I still have his mobil. PM me for details. rolleyes.gif
SLITS
Looks like the hubcap flew off that Maverick headed into town.
reverie

A do-it-yourself idea... modify a riding lawn mower to accept a steerable prop
in place of the standard lawn-mower blade, and install a Jake engine.

Let that neighborhood kid test-drive it.. smile.gif
Katmanken
Miles might know where a saucer is...

If not, he knows where to get picked up by one....

The lady at the UFO site told him..... happy11.gif

Ken
Trekkor
"We alreadee haff wan"...

goose2
I have a black one for sale
cooltimes
Try Craigslist site, various locations. Specific or not, the spamfrogs will hop.
I heard there was one flying around down in Pasagoula, MS a while back picking up passengers and giving demo rides as well as mind bending surgery. Lots of galactic years on the odoflymetergazooer and they may want piodokias of Klingonpesatos even if they allow quantroiralla klingonpesatos trade in for your 914.
ejm
Get this book and build your own like I did biggrin.gif unsure.gif
GS Guy
Yea, all you need is your own particle accelerator!!

I still want to build one of those rectified gyro gizmos one of these days - just to see if it will work. I once calculated the net force of a small gyro (like 2" diameter) as they describe in the book, spinning at 10K RPM. It was like 200lbs of force! Coooooolll....

Bumper to bumper traffic, hot...steaming... you flip a few switches, the gyros start spinning up with a turbine like sound... suddenly you're lifting off vertically, rising up above the traffic! A little forward nudge of the joystick and you're zooming ahead, leaving all those yahoos below stewing in their own juices....

wha??? Oh crap, must be dreaming again!!! rolleyes.gif
Jeff
richardL
This is exactrly what you need

Star Wars Speeder

Richard
drewvw

wow that thing is sweet
rhodyguy
that one requires too low of an altitude richard. land speeder. the traffic is horrid thru portland during the afternoon commute. the search continues.

k (saucer king)
7TPorsh
Taking orders. type.gif
www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1281221.html
Part Pricer
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Apr 6 2006, 07:32 PM)

Levitation is easy. You just need to keep throwing yourself at the ground until you miss. biggrin.gif
alpha434
QUOTE (Part Pricer @ Apr 7 2006, 02:48 PM)

Levitation is easy. You just need to keep throwing yourself at the ground until you miss. biggrin.gif

Haha. DON'T PANIC! And bring your towel with you.

I've actually got a friend here (he used to instruct me personally on fencing) who is an expert in electrostatic theory. He has a few publications on UFO propulsion theory.

If you want a 5gb file on it, PM me.
Howard
QUOTE (Part Pricer @ Apr 7 2006, 01:48 PM)

OK, that's funny. smilie_pokal.gif
alpha434
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 7 2006, 06:47 PM)
QUOTE (Part Pricer @ Apr 7 2006, 01:48 PM)

OK, that's funny. smilie_pokal.gif

See. The key is to be falling and suddenly get distracted. Then you'll forget about falling and just sort of hover. There are lots of clubs dedicated to this sort of thing, where people jump off of tall objects and then have some beautiful girl or some famous celebrity jump out and yell BOO!

BUT be warned. Once you get flying down pretty well, then you'll get bored of it pretty quickly. I hear that the birds are at their worst when they're airborne. They make all sorts of chitter and such.
rhodyguy
all this talk of leaving the ground without benefit of a flying saucer is absurd.

k
GWN7
For short hops you could use one of these

JPB
Its nice to hear from someone with the same dream I have. I shot two down last year and these babies won't go for cheap! Still got aliens is the freezer; taste like chicken. Shure goes good in a fried rice or stir fry. If ya see one with the flag on the side, don't shoot it; its only me a citizen!

ar15.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.