Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will Someone Photoshop My Wheels?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porsche Rescue
I have yellow centers on my track wheels and silver for street tires. Thinking street wheels might look better with black centers.
Can someone with more computer talent than me (that's almost anybody) turn them black? Centers only, I would leave the rim silver.
Porsche Rescue
Different angle
Porsche Rescue
Here's the yellow ones (but you could tell, couldn't you)
J P Stein
I think they'd look pretty fuchin' gud.
SirAndy
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Apr 6 2006, 04:38 PM)
Can someone with more computer talent than me (that's almost anybody) turn them black?

quick and dirty ... shiny gloss black ...

Allan
I like the yellow or polished (yellow looks really good).

I think the black looks bad.

Just my humble opinion.

But what do I know.
Porsche Rescue
Thanks Andy.

Just showed my wife and she says silver. ( She asked what JP meant by "fuchin, does he have a spelling problem?" I told her it was a "wheel thing".)

I'm undecided. More opinions welcome.
Rockaria
Maybe? Ilike the black look...
seanery
those look good in Chris' black version.
Andy's version looks like it has some major curb rash! laugh.gif
Lou W
QUOTE (Rockaria @ Apr 6 2006, 05:59 PM)

agree.gif Black looks good.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Lou W @ Apr 6 2006, 08:27 PM)
QUOTE (Rockaria @ Apr 6 2006, 05:59 PM)

agree.gif Black looks good.

: agree.gif

user posted image
Graphikhaus
Glossier gloss
914-8
The black looks pretty good.

The yellow looks pretty good too!

The silver looks the "least good" of the three. There just isn't enough other silver on the car to carry it. It's close - if the wheels had some kind of black background like Fuchs, it would be better.

The black base with the primary yellow accent color works well - introducing that much silver to the mix throws it off IMO.
drgchapman
If your gonna paint 'em, paint 'em yellow.

The yellow rocks. aktion035.gif

$.02
Rider914
Yeller!

Trekkor
I like the yellow the best!

KT
Porsche Rescue
I like the yellow too, but I prefer to have two different colors since I have two sets of wheels, track (yellow) and street. I am leaning to changing the silver to black since the car is all black and yellow. As mentioned above, there is no silver trim elsewhere on the car.
maf914
Are those 15" or 16" Revolutions? I ask because I have 15 x 6.5" RFX Revolutions with black centers and I sometimes think that the black center visually reduces the size or diameter of the wheel resulting in a smaller appearing wheel. At times I wish I had gone with silver centers. confused24.gif

That said, the photo-shopped black centers look good on your black car. idea.gif
Porsche Rescue
All of my Revolutions, yellow and silver, are 7x15.
GTeener
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Apr 7 2006, 07:43 AM)
As mentioned above, there is no silver trim elsewhere on the car.

confused24.gif door handles, window trim, hood latches, side mirrors.... all look silver to me idea.gif

I like the silver better than the black.
Porsche Rescue
Oops, good eye Gwen. I was only thinking about the black trim around the windshield and sail panel trim.
I like the silver too. Tough decision.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.