Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Teener on I-5
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cbenitah
While I was going to the ice hockey rink today I spotted a dark 914 with a kit I never seen before. It looked unbalanced from the rear. Looked like (HUGE) SC flares but it was also a slant nose. The pics aren't very good, from my cell phone. Does anyone know about this car?
Aaron Cox
OMG fugly...

its like a chalon married a rayco....then tried to go topless.... and then mix in Z's bad tub....

we shall call it "miles" wink.gif
cbenitah
it looked weird from a distance.. and when I got closer I was like WTF.. why...............
mcbain77
Is that a cloth top like on a 911? For what that cost to do (plus flares and that crazy ass wing) why wouldn't you just buy the real thing?

Rider914
Fat Back in Black. . . smilie_pokal.gif

You say why?
I say why not? It isn't your car that he did it to.
mcbain77
QUOTE (Rider914 @ Apr 6 2006, 07:55 PM)

You say why?

I shall call it: Mandisa
pib
av-943.gif
And does that lic plate really say G WOOPS ?
KaptKaos
QUOTE (mcbain77 @ Apr 6 2006, 07:56 PM)

You say why?

Oh you didn't!!

Yup, you did... chairfall.gif
Rider914
QUOTE (mcbain77 @ Apr 6 2006, 07:56 PM)

You say why?

I had to google "I shall call it Mandisa". . .

smiley_notworthy.gif

Quick you are. . .
jimtab
I think it's one of the "beach boys" thingies...or maybe a variant of them...fugly I say... wink.gif
effutuo101
I like the rag top. rake the windsheild back 5 deg. but the rest of the car looks unhappy.
Gradskater
Looks like a kit from red dawg racing. I actually like some of the kits on their web page. reddawgracing.com
Dr. Roger
with that rear wing angle, it lifts off at 100mph.

911 rear flares? kinda?
djm914-6
I dunno... I sorta like it. With a big six or a SBC it wouldn't be so bad. My guess is that it's a BeachBoys kit. It also has a broken trunk pivot that makes the stance look odd.
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE (Dr. Roger @ Apr 6 2006, 10:15 PM)
with that rear wing angle, it lifts off at 100mph.

911 rear flares? kinda?

rolleyes.gif Yup, I noticed that too. Probably explains the trunk pivot damage as well (additional stress).

I like the body but can't stand the wing.
Rand
Note the plates. It's "G-HOOP" dawg!! He's all about lift... air time to the jam yo!
effutuo101
I Think that car was on the cover of a magazine quite a few years ago. The owner built the ragtop, raked the windshield. It looked pretty sweet back then, but I think he went over the top on this last rendition.
Chris
Brando
lol2.gif

That's the black care from Otto's in Venice. There's a body shop right around the corner from his p-car place. I believe they did all the work, and he put the V8 in it (I think).

Raked windshield, tanneau cover for the soft-top, special windows... I think the list goes on. In person it is a very attractive car.
Andyrew
I belive its a v8, with a beach boys body kit.

wasnt it on ebay?

Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.