Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picture of my car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
malaga_red75
Hey guys, I was asked to post a pic of my car a while back, and i never got around to it, well here are a couple.
First: just out of the paint shop
malaga_red75
more, all nice and clean
malaga_red75
more...
malaga_red75
that one had the new rims, just got those less than two weeks ago!!! i do have rims for sale, if somene wants a set, they are these ones....think i might put them on ebay though...
Mueller
QUOTE (malaga_red75 @ Apr 6 2006, 11:44 PM)
that one had the new rims, just got those less than two weeks ago!!! i do have rims for sale, if somene wants a set, they are these ones....think i might put them on ebay though...

nice looking car...don't expect too much for those steel rims...I had to throw away my last set....those do look better so you might have better chance smile.gif
johannes
SOOOOO CUTE !!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I like the big black bumpers !!!!

Are the rims original or repros ?
johannes
QUOTE (Mueller @ Apr 7 2006, 02:08 AM)
QUOTE (malaga_red75 @ Apr 6 2006, 11:44 PM)

nice looking car...don't expect too much for those steel rims...I had to throw away my last set....those do look better so you might have better chance smile.gif

Those rims can look great when painted like on my car ... w00t.gif

user posted image

You can use the picture if it can help to sell your steel rims.
blitZ
Nice job, looks great. clap56.gif
szuccaro
Looks nice! What was the name of the bay area shop who painted it? How much? Would you recommend them? Thx Steve
drewvw

nice looking car! beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea
Those rims can look great when painted like on my car

I agree. You can have them black and then put the chrome trim ring on there. They look really nice.

Back on topic: Your car looks great!

E.
pib
Hey, that's what my red 75 wants to look like when it grows up! (except in Scarlet Red I think)

Nice job! smilie_pokal.gif
GTeener
cheer.gif

Nice looking teener you got there neighbor! Hope to see you driving around the hood some time. clap56.gif
Robert21
smilie_pokal.gif Nice red car , i like red cars as you can see. have fun, hope rain stops so
i can drive my car with top off. it never rains in calif

Robert
G e o r g e
clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif looks very nice.

color looks great , is that original color?

i think i like the steel rims painted look better than the fake fuchs.. shades.gif

george
malaga_red75
QUOTE (johannes @ Apr 7 2006, 03:20 AM)
SOOOOO CUTE !!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I like the big black bumpers !!!!

Are the rims original or repros ?

They are repro's bought from American Eagle Alloys, from Automotion.com....great deal
malaga_red75
QUOTE (maddeye @ Apr 7 2006, 02:53 PM)
clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif looks very nice.

color looks great , is that original color?

i think i like the steel rims painted look better than the fake fuchs.. shades.gif

george

The paint is an original color, but not for the car, i beleive it was a metallic blue, from the front trunk color
malaga_red75
QUOTE (szuccaro @ Apr 7 2006, 06:53 AM)
Looks nice! What was the name of the bay area shop who painted it? How much? Would you recommend them? Thx Steve

I got it painted at Bayshore autobody, Don Hamblin,

my mom actually went to highschool with his brother, so i got a deal, but it was about 2500, for everything. It was not a premo/concour ready paint job, but he did have cars in his shop that were prepped for that type of paint job.

Great service...PM me if you want a number
JPB
Sweet my 914 brother I hope mine looks as good in that red. lOVE THE BIG FRONT POINTY BUMPER; IT LOOKS HOT; GOOD JOB!!!

piratenanner.gif Red superiority dance!
BMartin914
Lookin good!

user posted image

I like Malaga Red. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.