Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Intermitent 914club access
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
obscurity
I have noticed that I have been getting losing access to 914club for about 10 minutes at a a time periodically. It happens at home and at work so its probably not my machine(s). Could it be on the 914club end? Is anybody else experiencing it?
Part Pricer

Have you paid your dues? biggrin.gif
pib
Yup, just happened to me a little while ago. Last night I had an issue with only about half of the avatars showing up, but I thought it might be something wrong with the settings onthe laptop I was using.

And I sent my dues check in weeks ago...still waiting for the decoder ring in the mail

-Pete
DanT
Had it happen twice in the last 45 minutes ohmy.gif sad.gif
porschecb
Everybody just get back to work. Its just the two black holes getting ready to collide. ohmy.gif
ejm
I had the same problem before putting the e-RAM and cool collar on my computer biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
i've noted the ole' red x's when using the back button frequently and then having to refresh to get everything to come up. see you in a couple of moon cycles ed.

k
DanT
Just got back on. What is going on? ohmy.gif sad.gif
Is there a problem with the server?

Started to go thru withdrawl. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.