Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Makes a Great Front End?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SandyI
My work in progress is a '75 914 that's now a 914-6 3.2. Tomorrow and Sunday will be it's 2nd and 3rd track days running the POC Short Track Series at Streets of Willow.

With the steel GT flares in place, the FG bumper replacement doesn't fit very well with the lower air dam up front. It kind of looks like crap too. So who makes a brilliant aerodynamic front end for track use, one piece that goes from the front hood edge to the bottom of the air dam with a generous oil cooler vent.

Thanks.
groot
I'm developing one now. The mold is being made and the first part should be pulled in a few weeks.
andys
QUOTE (groot @ Apr 7 2006, 09:37 AM)
I'm developing one now. The mold is being made and the first part should be pulled in a few weeks.

Kevin,

Got any photo's or sketches? I'm looking to decide on something, so it'd be nice to have more choices.

Andys
Aaron Cox
getty designs in riverside tends to make the best FG parts over GTracing, rennspeed etc...
Mueller
check out this thread: Andrew asking about front bumper designs, some nice, some icon8.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.