Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0L Died in Col Ohio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Speedster07
Is there anyone out here in the Columbus Ohio area in the Club?
I think I dropped a rod or bearing or something. blowup.gif I need anyone able to help pull the motor from my 74 2.0L. PHP motor. Damn I hate this, and I have only a few tools with me. pray.gif
My tools are back in Indy where I should be chair.gif
I have cash and beerchug.gif for anyone out there that can help.

Craig
317-966-1952
bd1308
I would help, but I have to work....

oh and there's a bunch of tornados and storms near me....

sad.gif

b
Bleyseng
What does it sound like? A LOUD knocking that is in time with the engine rpms? Main bearings don't have much sound in my experience.

Loss of power?
Dr Evil
I cant find our resourses contact thread with all of our info on it. There should be some folks near you.

Speedster07
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Apr 7 2006, 06:28 PM)
What does it sound like? A LOUD knocking that is in time with the engine rpms? Main bearings don't have much sound in my experience.

Loss of power?

yes loud banging, ran out of oil, dipshit headbang.gif
gregrobbins
Admins, can I get permission to email him the Ohio portion of the Emergency Contack List? We have members in Shaker Heights and West Carrollton.
seanery
go for it
914forme
I am in Dayton, you know you passed with in ten miles of me. Calling you now!
Speedster07
Thanks to all, I'm not stranded, I had her toed to my dad's house in Westerville Ohio, but I now need to pull the motor.
Thanks to Sean and Stephen for your help.
With any luck I will be cracken it open at Stephens Sunday if I can get the motor out.
I'll have to check out the site for motor removal info somewhere here.
Thanks again guys beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
SGB
popcorn[1].gif
i can hear the theme music...
Bleyseng
Ran it out of oil!!! mad.gif
seanery
It was a nice motor, too....Guess what car it was in? MUSR 2003 & Fall Folliage 2003 attendees may remember it w00t.gif Jumpy.gif w00t1.gif w00t2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.