Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Pics from a friend doing my old job
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Got a little nostalgia in the emial today from an old Coast Guard buddy. Hell, I was his mentor and now look at him! He is the guy in the door way. We are called "flight mechs." It is kinda sad that the H-65 didn't get as much press as the HH-60, but we have no room for news crews AND survivors rolleyes.gif It is like the VW bug of the CG fleet. This was somewhere in LA picking up survivors.
jimtab
Dude, I didn't know you had a JOB in the knee-deep navy????? ohmy.gif How you doin? How is the lovely Noel?
Leo Imperial
Puddle Jumper!

In the Merchant Marine we hate you guys.

Frikin water pigs!

BTW - Thanks for changing the avitar. I threw-up in my mouth twice from those feet. sad.gif
BigDBass
I icon12.gif helicopters. The physics make me swoon.
Dr Evil
Jim,
We are fine. You must be getting senile because I told you that is why I was living in the bay area wink.gif You probably thought it was for the parades biggrin.gif

Since I am 6'2" I was able to go up to Alaska, the Bering sea, and to the Persian Gulf smilie_pokal.gif dry.gif all becuase I could walk back to shore chairfall.gif

Leo, I may have been a puddle jumper, but at least a picture doesn't make me wanna vommit. Ya big puss wink.gif
I have more. Have you ever seen an ass of someone suffering from a hyperimmune reaction smilie_pokal.gif ....stay tuned idea.gif

Big,
I miss flying like a man with no arm and no friends misses wanking. sad.gif

I hope my new job is just as fun and interesting. I have been in school ever since I got out in 2000......and will be FOREVER. dry.gif
JPB
Hey don't sweet the small stuff bud. They are just jealous to hear you were having fun ay work. How do ya feel in a 914 being 6'2" and all. I know the passenger side will hold a long legged vixen but I'm 5'10" and can't stand a teener with a center console.

popcorn[1].gif
Dr Evil
Not sweating anything. Leo, Jim and I go way back so its all in good fun.

As for my height, I am built like a gorilla. My inseam is 32" which is more normal for someone about 5'7" to 5'10" so my torso is long (ya, my knuckles drag).

If I were any taller, I would have problems, though. I am as big as I can be and fit comfortably in my car wihtout modifications.

The HH-65 in the pic was actually much more crowded. I could not sit up straight in my seat hecause my head would hit and my knees practically stuck into the cock pit.

I can't use the stock center console very comfortably becasue I have big feet too. I have an after market console that has a shorter back part to not interfere with my toes.
jimtab
Yeah, don't worry Mike can take care of himself....in fact I here he usually does..... biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
Dee dee dee jerkit.gif

Ha ha. Did you find the suprise I hid in your longs when I took your car to Mex? smoke.gif

"Hello officer, I woudl like to report....." tongue.gif
jimtab
Found it??? Hell I already SMOKED it..... biggrin.gif
Leo Imperial
Jim,

Did you burn your lips again on the tail pipe?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.