Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NASA race today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MattR
Is anyone going out to the NASA race today at Buttonwillow? I wouldnt expect anyone to check in the morning... but if you're going and you see this, say hi to me.

6'4" white guy wearing a red shirt and blue shorts and a smile that could break glass.
Jacques
Of course, I'll be there on SUN. I've pre-registered in TT-E Class. Still looking for a car to drive actually! blink.gif

Will you still be around for SUN?
Mueller
have fun, hope there is no rain.....

(been up and awake since 3:30am for the little munchkins feeding)
Allan
Hey Matt,

I didn't know what the schedule was this weekend but I might make a run out there today...
SLITS
Hmmmmmm....stayed up waiting for your "Life Partner" that was out carousing huh? You should spank Aaron heartily..... alfred.gif
bernbomb914
Dont you guys ever sleep?

Bernie
SLITS
QUOTE (bernbomb914 @ Apr 8 2006, 08:32 AM)
Dont you guys ever sleep?

Bernie

Yeh, between posts........ yellowsleep[1].gif
MattR
Good fun today. It was friggen beautiful out there... a good day to be outside. I got to play with a few Porsches and help my friend out in his Honda Challenge car. There was a white 914 there with a chalon body kit whom I told about the club. He said he would post (car says John 3:16).

Tomorrow morning I'll be at Cal Speedway at 8am for the auto cross just to play cheerleader smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.