Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SIX on EbAy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
well, I was hoping no one would bid on this car... but since its already up to about $1000...not worth shipping the car cross country...I dont think that the guy thinks that a six is special...might be a good buy..just letting everyone know... SIX
Allan
Carburated fuel injection???
SLITS
I want it.....it's mine....mine.....mine......
soloracer
Looks like a project and a half to me. Would you take a look at the guys feedback score? It's worse to look at than the car is.... Best bet would be to show up with the money and take possession which means someone local should buy it.
pib
Is it an original six? I had e-mailed him this morning for details & VIN, but haven't heard back.

And the carb/FI made me look twice...just wait, pretty soon all the kids will be doing it! av-943.gif
olav
QUOTE (pib @ Apr 8 2006, 01:06 PM)
Is it an original six? I had e-mailed him this morning for details & VIN, but haven't heard back.

And the carb/FI made me look twice...just wait, pretty soon all the kids will be doing it! av-943.gif

Nope, it's a 73 four.

The interior picture clearly shows a lack of ingnition switch on the left side and there are vents in the dash.
Joe Bob
You can get a peek of the 4 lug wheels....and the big parking by braille marks on the side.

It's a rat.... cool_shades.gif

user posted image

user posted image
Joe Bob
Willing to bet it's a 4 banger motor with a set of beat on 3 barrel webers.....cores. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.