Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Men ARE marriage material if they buy a Porsche.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Air_Cooled_Nut
I was in my early 20's when this came out in the Sunday tabloid insert. It's been on every refrigerator I've owned...even to this day.
Jerry
That is cool. It is now on my refrigerator!!! Well, I have the nice house and two Porsches, but no girl. Now, if I could find somebody as fine as Jenny.....
JPB
I think she needs to have a nice house, a Porsche, an above average income, and willing to give me a free ride in life just to even out the women's writes thing. Oh, and she has to be hot also because I'm sensitive to looks. I don't want to hear from chics who don't dig this because I'm execising my femanine side just like they want me to!

sheeplove.gif Put that in your taco and squeeze!
Jenny
there wasn't anything in there about marriage material. Just how to impress on a date. rolleyes.gif Hell, on my first 'date' with Brian, he looked at my feet the whole night.

Jen
JPB
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 8 2006, 02:48 PM)
there wasn't anything in there about marriage material. Just how to impress on a date. rolleyes.gif Hell, on my first 'date' with Brian, he looked at my feet the whole night.

Jen

I know why he looked at your feet. You looked so hot he didn't want to stare at all the goodies including your eyes or lips. He might have figured on looking at your sexy feet since that is often an overlooked area and he might have a foot fetish.

beer.gif
Jenny
QUOTE (JPB @ Apr 8 2006, 12:52 PM)
I know why he looked at your feet.  You looked so hot he didn't want to stare at all the goodies including your eyes or lips.

Yup, that's pretty much what he said months later. I dunno. At the end of the evening, I figured he wasn't interested. I look people in the eyes when I talk to them. I was disappointed he wasn't looking back at me.

Jen
JPB
Jen, when I look in the eyes for some crazy reason, it always takes me to the next level to early. Hey are you oriental?

popcorn[1].gif
Jenny
Rugs and home decor are oriental. I'm asian. biggrin.gif

Hey, can we have a bowl of rice smiley?

Jen
JPB
Cool and nice all in one package. I make alot of Basmati rice. Been hooked to the stuff for 5yrs. now. I make my own wantons also.MMMMMmmmm biggrin.gif
jimtab
Soooo, who the hell is Jack Wagner when he's at home....doesn't strike me as someone I'd want advice from....or, I suppose, he could be a freaking genius....nah! biggrin.gif AND, Ill bet his Pcar was a taildragger.
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 8 2006, 11:48 AM)
there wasn't anything in there about marriage material.  Just how to impress on a date.   rolleyes.gif  Hell, on my first 'date' with Brian, he looked at my feet the whole night.  

Jen

Dating is [generally] the prelude to marriage* rolleyes.gif

*In the typical, modern European/American culture.
JPB
I believe that Frisco was looking more into quantity rather than quality, if ya know what I mean. Look at the dudes hair, it screams, "hey freeky chics here I am."

popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.