First: don't worry, you don't have to share a room with me tongue.gif

Two friends and myself are looking to get a house, 4 or 5 bedroom here in Riverside County. We're also looking in Moreno Valley, Perris, Corona, Chino, Ontario -- pretty much along the 215, 60, 19 and 15 freeways so we have less than a 20 mile commute to the central area of Riverside along said freeways. We're looking for 1 or 2 more people who would be ready to move in either half-way through May, or at the beginning of June.

No drugs, no children. We're all in our 20s, but we don't descriminate by age. We're all laid back and are gainfully employed. Potential roommate might need to pay out of their own pocket for credit checks, share of the deposit, etc. Oh yeah, we don't have any major furniture like couches or tables, just beds and desks so if you want to bring your own stuff in, you're more than welcome.

We just ask that the potential roommate be:
Easy-going,
Reliable financially (Read: Employed).

Rules would be laid out and agreed upon at a sit-down. (I'll wear my leather jacket and bring some no-neck friends).

I know a lot of you might not be interested in this, but if you know someone (anyone) who might be looking for a room to rent or wanting to move here in SoCal. Just PM or E-Mail me, or call. 951-543-8194

Thanks,

~Brandon