Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm in Bezerkley
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
What to do.... cool_shades.gif

mrs.K.gif wouldn't come with me.... dry.gif
Howard
I'm sure you can find some of yer flag burning vegetarian bleeding heart liberal whale saving tree hugging buddies to hang out with up there poke.gif
MattR
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 9 2006, 03:01 PM)
I'm sure you can find some of yer flag burning vegetarian bleeding heart liberal whale saving tree hugging buddies to hang out with up there poke.gif

You know, Mike strikes me as a left winger. Dont know what it is... maybe its just a hunch.

Whaddu say mikey?
Jenny
Whyn't ya call up Andy and have an admin party?

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 9 2006, 03:05 PM)
Whyn't ya call up Andy and have an admin party?

i'm sure he'd rather commingle with you ...

cool.gif Andy
r_towle
Buy some tie dye.
Eat some Salad.
Go to the head shop.

Get a coffee, and watch the people.

R
Joe Bob
Just got back from Top Dog....the trippy hot dog joint on Durant and went looking at the freaks....they're out in droves. Stoopid me forgot my power supply for my laptop and the computer store is closed.... dry.gif
Dr. Roger
go check out EASY in Emeryville. tell john, "V8 914 roger sentcha'". recycled porsche parts.

or check out willie porter livwe at the freight and salvage tonight.
Freight & Salvage Coffee House
1111 Addison Street / Berkeley, CA 94702
(510) 548-1761 / info@freightandsalvage.org

or you could cruise up to Telegraph Ave and people watch. It's an eye opening experience for someone from the "other california". =-)
"other california" translation: land of silicon, saline, and penis extenders.... beer3.gif poke.gif beerchug.gif

or you could check out the Grand American Rolex Sports Car Series Tests Infineon Raceway for First Time, April 11-12

info here
Gary
Graduated back in '86 with an EE degree. Great education. Interesting place.

Great food all over- seemed like the burned out international students would all start restaraunts. Did blondies on Telegraph a bunch. Was a poor student back then, so don't much about activities that cost money biggrin.gif .
Dave_Darling
QUOTE (Dr. Roger @ Apr 9 2006, 03:58 PM)
"other california" translation: land of silicon...

You mean "silicone". The land of silicon (no "e" on the end!) is in the South (SF) Bay.

Check out the place where we had breakfast a few weeks back. Yummy!!

--DD
McMark
Are we all getting together to eat or something? burger.gif
brp914
was there for cal/usc game. Tragically, Manuels is GONE! sad2.gif Who can forget those awesome super burritos - 18" long, 6" wide, 2" tall, loaded/topped to the hilt. Ate one myself once icon8.gif

saw fuuny t-shirt at rasputins:

"GOD IS DEAD"

- Nietzsche

"NIETZSCHE IS DEAD"

- God

Dr. Roger
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Apr 9 2006, 06:49 PM)
QUOTE (Dr. Roger @ Apr 9 2006, 03:58 PM)
"other california" translation: land of silicon...

You mean "silicone". The land of silicon (no "e" on the end!) is in the South (SF) Bay.

Check out the place where we had breakfast a few weeks back. Yummy!!

--DD

heck dave, thought you'd catch the implant theme of my posting.. LOL
silicon is correct. wink.gif silicone is still nor cal.... i was talking about so cal.

mc mark's got a great idea....
"Good drink... good meat... good God, let's eat!"
Homer Simpson

note: Hy1 at devils slide is closed due to land slide so no "up the coast" cruising in that area.... weather sucks anyway.

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (MattR @ Apr 9 2006, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 9 2006, 03:01 PM)

You know, Mike strikes me as a left winger. Dont know what it is... maybe its just a hunch.

Whaddu say mikey?

mikey is an EPA weenie? (left wing)
Mikey is a gun guy? (right wing)

i think he is down the miduhl biggrin.gif

Howard
Back on topic. How can we get you NorCal guys to keep him up there?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 10 2006, 09:21 AM)
Back on topic. How can we get you NorCal guys to keep him up there?

can we start a donations thread? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.