Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I scored big time......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Borderline
I've been ltrying to find a decent set of 2.0 Fuchs for about two years! I've always been a day late and $100 short. I found these on the local Craigslist.....$350...yeeeesss piratenanner.gif Now can somebody recomend a source for longer studs and lug nuts? I really don't care for the stock screws (bolts).

Thanks,

Bill aktion035.gif
Midtowner
Man, that is what I call a deal! Congratulations! clap56.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Try www.boothedesign.com I don't know if he has the studs but he has lug nuts,and a soft scocket the quality is excellent,a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. Dave slap.gif
Borderline
Thanks for the tip on boothe design. You're right a little pricey! Good thing they are 4 bolt wheels. wink.gif

Bill
Mueller
for the studs....the only screw-in studs I recommend are from BBS Racing...they can be purchased here: Bimmer World, BBS Racing studs
Cap'n Krusty
I have a set of the REAL bolts that I'd part with for the right financial incentive .............. The Cap'n
Borderline
Thanks Cap'n, but I have a problem with trying to hold the wheel (and spacers) in place while trying to thread in the screws. I really like being able to hang the wheels on the studs and then put the lug nuts on. dry.gif

Bill
Part Pricer
QUOTE (Borderline @ Apr 10 2006, 12:52 PM)
Thanks Cap'n, but I have a problem with trying to hold the wheel (and spacers) in place while trying to thread in the screws. I really like being able to hang the wheels on the studs and then put the lug nuts on. dry.gif

Bill

Go to a VW dealer parts counter and get a "Tommy Bar". It screws right in so you can hang the wheel on it while you line up the other bolt holes. I paid about $3.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.