Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuch lug bolts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
street legal go-kart
As the black car has Rivieras and I will be changing to 2.0 Fuchs
the question is ; Will the same lugs I am using with the Rivieras work with the Fuchs or do I need to buy lugs specific to the Fuchs?
I will need center caps as well .
Is there a source for nos center caps or an aftermarket supplier?

Thx

JT
Aaron Cox
you NEED the longer fuchs/,ahle/pedrini bolts
street legal go-kart
Where to buy?
Aaron Cox
theyre pricey suckers....

do some searching - you will find ample supply - but a lighter wallet
Joe Ricard
I just happen to have one set left. all 16 lug bolts. need spiffing up as they are bare metal. Look cool painted.
30.00 shipped.
street legal go-kart
Joe ,
Thanks,
Pm me with a contact # and address and I will get funds in the mail.

Now for the center caps?

JT
dinomium
Ebay always has some lovely caps...
sean_v8_914
EBAY WARNING!!!

make sure the base cone under teh bolt head has the correct size and shape required to mate with your german fuchs. I saw some EBAY bolts that the cone was too small to fully engage the wheel and the radius did not match teh inner surface in teh wheel's bolt socket

if your fuchs are german please remember that they dont make em like they used to. they deserve good bolts. I sold my imitation fuchs for 50 bucks

the nice ones you want to use are stamped VW right on the head and teh bolt crown is a smooth dome
pfierb
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Apr 10 2006, 03:43 PM) *

I just happen to have one set left. all 16 lug bolts. need spiffing up as they are bare metal. Look cool painted.
30.00 shipped.

Joe, I have a set of plain steel bolts that need painting....have you ever painted yours if so what kind of paint did you use?....have painted mine before but the paint dosen't last.

Regards Paul F.

I think I used the word paint to many times.....sorry
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(pfierb @ Apr 13 2006, 12:24 AM) *

QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Apr 10 2006, 03:43 PM) *

30.00 shipped.

Joe, I have a set of plain steel bolts that need painting....have you ever painted yours if so what kind of paint did you use?....have painted mine before but the paint dosen't last.

Regards Paul F.

I think I used the word paint to many times.....sorry

I have that problem too because I am changing wheels nearly 3 times a month. I have had good luck with keeping the paint thin so it doesn't chip.
Probably would be better if I had one of them Sexy "soft sockets"

I suppose they would look good with anodized heads.
They also look good wire wheeled and clear coated. Easier to keep up.
72914S
I use the lug caps.I`m sure they are vw caps.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.