Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heartfelt THANX to Andy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Andy,
Thank you for fixing and maintaining the site. You are a saint for not giving up and for dealing with the ever changing scenery that we call the 914club.

You have been the man ever since the beginning, and you are still the man for hanging in there...

Rich
mike_the_man
I agree! Andy is the man! Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this site Andy. It doesn't go unnoticed. Andy, if you're at the WCC, the beer is on me.

beerchug.gif
drewvw

drunk.gif You da man Andy

This is the best car forum I've ever been on....
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 13 2006, 10:30 AM) *

Andy,
Thank you for fixing and maintaining the site. You are a saint for not giving up and for dealing with the ever changing scenery that we call the 914club.

You have been the man ever since the beginning, and you are still the man for hanging in there...

Rich

agree.gif

werd!

you did a great job andy, and we appreciate it
KaptKaos
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks Ahndy!!
SirAndy
actually McMark did most of the work ...

smilie_pokal.gif Andy
elwood-914
Then Thanks goes out too McMark as well. Thanks guys. I didn't realize how much time I was here until it was gone owned.gif
rickyhgarcia
The Internet was a lonely place without the club these last few days. It is great is back up again.

Many thanks to all involved in bringing it up again!!!

I know this goes beyond your everyday life.
Porsche Rescue
All is right with the 914 world again. Thanks Andy and Mark
Leo Imperial
Thanks guys.

I'm sorry I kept hitting the refresh button. I was thinking they had blocked me at work.
I'm the guy that did it over and over and over and over and over

and over and over slap.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 13 2006, 11:02 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif Andy

OK, so you had to bring in an expert....cool, Thanx McMark...

Now...go finish up Andies car...

Rich
nomore9one4
Thanks to Andy, Mark and the rest of the administration. Except ! or mrs.K.gif or whatever symbol it is today.We had to see photos of your ars! smilie_pokal.gif
So.Cal.914
It was darn lonely, sad state of affairs on my part. Thanks Guy's for your dedication to this site and to our 914's smoke.gif
Grimstead
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 13 2006, 09:02 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif Andy

Well you both Rock!
Seems like I have been & am going to say that alot to you two.
piratenanner.gif
mudfoot76
beerchug.gif

Thanks for all the hard work!!
Joe Owensby
Thanks so much for this site. It has been invaluable to me for info in trying to restore my old 914. This is the greatest. Joe O. clap56.gif
cobra94563
Excellent work...and invaluable site!

I'm on this site daily and appreciate it more after missing it for a couple days!

piratenanner.gif
Carl
Thanks, Andy & Mark, for looking after the site. Unfortunately, it's not a job you can delegate to the rest of us ham-fisted 914 enthusiasts or we'd have shared the load long ago. Please don't be reluctant to ask for help in areas where we can lend a hand.

Carl
Flat VW
I did not realize that McMark was 'puter savvy. confused24.gif

John biggrin.gif
Jenny
QUOTE(Flat VW @ Apr 13 2006, 02:28 PM) *

I did not realize that McMark was 'puter savvy. confused24.gif

John biggrin.gif

...And he has big hair. And he's clever as well. Good people, that McMark. wink.gif

Jen
rick 918-S
McMark is cool! jsharp.gif Someone make him a BIG Burger! aktion035.gif
ein 6er
andy , mcmark and everyone else that helps out ..... THANKS!!!! clap56.gif
tod914
Thanks Andy... your efforts truely appreciated.
Eric_Shea
Thanks Guys... smilie_pokal.gif
john grier
smiley_notworthy.gif Andy thanks for getting it back on!!!
Wish I could find a my hats off to you.
Still trying to figure this new system out.
Anyway Andy beer.gif beer.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Brad Roberts
Thanks Andy, Mark, Mike Ginter, Jeroen and all the other admins that are helping out currently. You wont be forgotten.

The Club team rocks clap56.gif

B
gopack
I just want to second, third and fourth all that has been said about the guys that gave so much effort to get the site back up and running. I hope I get to meet you guys personally some day and shake yoru hands and buy you an adult beverage of your choice! beer3.gif smilie_pokal.gif beer.gif smilie_pokal.gif
dflesburg
Thank you very much, all of you. This site is one of those small things that make my life better.

Thanks.
Ray Warren
Great job!
It's much better. clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.