Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 spotted in Bezzerkley, Ca
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeffs9146
I spotted this one driving south on 80 and tried to catch up but he exited before I caught him!

Is it anyone from this club?? Anyone recognize it?

Jeff
Jeff Bonanno
woah (nice car!) does that dude have a mohawk?

visions of mad max
Brad Roberts
Hum.. one car I have NEVER seen at any NorCal events. I dont know him.. but I'm betting its a V8 914.

B
biosurfer1
is that a spoiler? hmmm. dont really like the looks of it
Jeffs9146
I couldn't get close enough to see him but when he went for the exit it was quite a jump! He must have a few horses in there!!

is that a spoiler? hmmm. dont really like the looks of it

Yep It had a wing on it!!

Jeff
Jeffs9146
A wing and a spoiler!!

Jeff
redshift
lol

see if you can find out who he is then send him a ticket for doing that.

m
elmonte
There's no accounting for taste. kind of RICE!!!
Andyrew
Rice? wing? I see one of those factory spoilers, a harness bar with harness's, big f/g flares with rubber, and a guy who knows where he stands (cali) and what he drives (914)..
elmonte
Does look like a harness bar Did Andy take that picture (blur) wub.gif
Jeffs9146
Sorry for the andy blurrr but I was traveling at 80mph, full zoom and with one hand! I am quite impressed even if no one else is!!! mueba.gif

Jeff
elmonte
Jeff
Could have caught him easy in your 6
Jeffs9146
My Jeep was blocked just as I was comming up on him and he put the pedal down to exit woooooosssshhhhh he was gone! Oh well I guess I need to get mine back on the road!! MDB2.gif

Jeff
maf914
Looks like he boxed the rockers. If Brad's V8 guess is correct he could have run his coolant lines down the sides, or his oil cooler lines if it's a six.

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.