Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little OT - posting pictures with the new format
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
OK,

I had the process down on the old club format, but it seems the file size that was allowed before is to big now. I have some items I want to put up in the classifieds, but the images sizes are to big, so my long winded question is what size file should we use when posting pictures?

Oh and a BIG thank you to Mark & Andy - you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aktion035.gif smiley_notworthy.gif drunk.gif
boxstr
I redueced the image to a 640x400 ?? The size that I used to add, and it says the global limit has been exceeded?? Excuse me, WTF.
CCLINKODAKMOMENT
Part Pricer
The new version of the board software allows a limit to be set on the total size of attachment and/or pictures that a user has included in their postings. This number defaults to 300K. You can see how much you have uploaded by going into "My Controls", "Manage Your Attachments". For me it says "You have used 17.34mb of 300k"

The admins need to reset the default maximum upload size.

Bleyseng
for now I have using the IMG tag hosting the pics of photobucket.com so I can link the pics to this site.
VegasRacer
I have used 98.76 mb with 1314 attachments. type.gif w00t.gif
MattR
Andy and Mark, are you guys planning on going back to the old forum? Is this an interum format? Or is this the new club?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Part Pricer @ Apr 13 2006, 09:13 AM) *

The new version of the board software allows a limit to be set on the total size of attachment and/or pictures that a user has included in their postings. This number defaults to 300K. You can see how much you have uploaded by going into "My Controls", "Manage Your Attachments". For me it says "You have used 17.34mb of 300k"

The admins need to reset the default maximum upload size.

Well that explains it I'm just a little over 300kb blink.gif 47.66mb of 300k cool_shades.gif
Part Pricer

Andy may have to start charging you guys for online storage space. smile.gif
McMark
All of these features will be resolved. The old look and feel will return. We figured you'd rather have a working default setting 914club, than wait a couple weeks until we were able to do all the customization. There is a ton of work to be done and I was selfish and took a few hours to sleep. dry.gif
bondo
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 13 2006, 11:40 AM) *

All of these features will be resolved. The old look and feel will return. We figured you'd rather have a working default setting 914club, than wait a couple weeks until we were able to do all the customization. There is a ton of work to be done and I was selfish and took a few hours to sleep. dry.gif

I'm fine now that I have access to Part Pricer's eyeball signature thingie again. mueba.gif
GaroldShaffer
Mark please don't take my question as a compliant, just wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong. I am very very greatful for this site and everything the admin team does. beer.gif
Bleyseng
When is "*" going to repost his boob pic with the following nipples again? mrs.K.gif
Dead Air
8.78mb of 300k laugh.gif
Part Pricer
QUOTE(Dead Air @ Apr 13 2006, 03:34 PM) *

8.78mb of 300k laugh.gif

Lightweight biggrin.gif
bd1308
Mark laugh.gif

You crack me up man. I have rods, a crank and pistons and cylinders that need a new home. The 2.0L ones btw.

b
dlo914
WOW blink.gif i used up 24.22mb huh.gif
seanery
You have used 197.43mb of global upload space.

Jumpy.gif w00t2.gif w00t1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.