Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BW weather
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DanT
woohoo.....It might actually be dry on Sat and Sun.

Grant, you might want to get that new tow vehicle next week smile.gif

You ready to go Trekkor?

Brad Roberts
What's up Dan..

do you guy's have a TT coming up at Buttonwillow?

I would love to run the Spec Boxster with you guy's!!

I *think* hank Watts signed me off with GGR back in the day.

B
DanT
We are going to be at BW 4/15-16 With CDS. That is a track group started by Hank Watts... Run thru Monterey Bay and Loma Prieta Regions of PCA.

Good DEs with lots of track time....especially for the instructors. driving.gif
Brad Roberts
Who is head of the instruction right now?

I now have a TT license with POC and SDR PCA

My GGR licensing occured back in 02 at ButtonWillow.

I have several test days there since then and two races.

B
Brad Roberts
Oh yeah..

Cathy from LPR invited me to attend mrs.K.gif

I would'nt mind being kept up to date with the TT series when it comes to Buttonwillow.

B
DanT
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 13 2006, 09:02 PM) *

Who is head of the instruction right now?

I now have a TT license with POC and SDR PCA

My GGR licensing occured back in 02 at ButtonWillow.

I have several test days there since then and two races.

B

Gary Dorighi is now the GGR TT chief instructor....If you have a GGR TT license you should be able to sign up for one of our events. GGR tt at Buttonwillow is June 24,25 this season... that should be nice and cool.
I am not too worried about the heat now that I have my 25 row oil cooler and fan installed and functioning.
grantsfo
I'm passing anyone want to use my entry fee? Not sure if I can do that?
nine14cats
Dan,

Are you going down tomorrow night or Sat morning? I think I'm leaving here between 2pm and 3pm Friday....may do dinner at Harris Ranch on the way.....

Bill P.
DanT
QUOTE(nine14cats @ Apr 13 2006, 09:29 PM) *

Dan,

Are you going down tomorrow night or Sat morning? I think I'm leaving here between 2pm and 3pm Friday....may do dinner at Harris Ranch on the way.....

Bill P.

Bill,

If the forecast holds then I will be leaving tomorrow early afternoon, flat towing. If weather turns for Sat forecast then I am leaving early AM Sat in the Boxster for a bonzai run....no driving just instructing if that happens.

I guess Grant couldn't find a way to get his car to BW...Grant, have you decided on a tow vehicle yet?
Brad Roberts
Grant,

How much was it?

B
DanT
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 13 2006, 09:42 PM) *

Grant,

How much was it?

B

'Brad If you are interested then you need to contact Hank Watts. Or the CDS registrar.
Not sure if you can take Grants entry or not but Hank should be able to set you with the correct info.
Brad Roberts
Can you provide me/us with a hyperlink to the site?

I think it is something like Coastal Driving School or something.. let me look.

I had planned to run a Qualcomm AutoX in the Boxturd, but.... I might be able to pull off a Buttonwillow day.

B
DanT
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 13 2006, 09:47 PM) *

Can you provide me/us with a hyperlink to the site?

I think it is something like Coastal Driving School or something.. let me look.

I had planned to run a Qualcomm AutoX in the Boxturd, but.... I might be able to pull off a Buttonwillow day.

B

www.coastaldriving.org

burnout.gif
Brad Roberts
Thanks Dan.

I think I could only swing one day right now (shop pay for it) It appears registration is still open.

I'll see what I can do. The car is ready to go. Just need to slap on the Hoosiers and put it on a trailer.

Oh.. the oil cooler looks nice also. Did you increase the fuel pressure when you decided to push the fuel 13ft. to the regulator?

B
grantsfo
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 13 2006, 09:42 PM) *

Grant,

How much was it?

B

$185 .....If they will allow somone to use my entry I'd be happy to authorize.
grantsfo
QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Apr 13 2006, 09:37 PM) *

QUOTE(nine14cats @ Apr 13 2006, 09:29 PM) *

Dan,

Bill P.

Bill,

If the forecast holds then I will be leaving tomorrow early afternoon, flat towing. If weather turns for Sat forecast then I am leaving early AM Sat in the Boxster for a bonzai run....no driving just instructing if that happens.

I guess Grant couldn't find a way to get his car to BW...Grant, have you decided on a tow vehicle yet?

Nope. I just wasnt willing to tow with A4. Tow hitch for A4 screws up the car drilling etc and the way it fastens to the car is questionable.
Brad Roberts
Grant,

I'll try to get a hold of Hank tomorrow and see if we can do it. If you have PayPal I can send you the money if he authorizes it.

B
grantsfo
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 13 2006, 10:28 PM) *

Grant,

I'll try to get a hold of Hank tomorrow and see if we can do it. If you have PayPal I can send you the money if he authorizes it.

B

Just let me know if they ok it. I meant that you could just use my entry fee and slot. Didnt expect reimbursement
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.