r_towle
funny quote here

"the 914 Rankle is a road machine designed to suck on asphault. "
pib
Click to view attachment "It's definately sucking"
TeamAxisRacing
wow that car needs to go on un pimp my ride sheeplove.gif
gregrobbins
The treatment on the nose is in interesting, looks like it would reduce drag a bunch. Targa bar back need to be rethought.
Hammy
QUOTE(pib @ Apr 13 2006, 09:18 PM) *

Click to view attachment "It's definately sucking"

laugh.gif Werd.
turboman808
I do like the louvered fast back idea. I wish I had the skill to do something nice like the back of an f40 that could be taken on and off easy. Sadly I lack such skill.
But yeah definetly ugly
Brad Roberts
His setup on the exhaust is pretty slick. Gives you more options on mufflers and the such.

B
pib
At the bottom of this page: http://www.scari.org/914.2.twee-.html
"Coming soon: Hi Camp 914 series" WTF.gif
This is certainly not related to THE Camp914 ? Do I smell a trademark war brewing?

alpha434
Is that a 944 front bumper?

Told you it'd look like crap. Where's Andrew?

Andrew. I said it'd look like crap.

laugh.gif <-God. Someone please fix the smily selection box. Please. Anybody.
East coaster
Interesting rear spoiler on the 914 behind the green hack............
Dr Evil
Did anyone else notice the rubber strip onthe top of the side windows? I wonder how that worksout. Also, the car inthe last pic has what appears to be an Oregun plate....that is Craig's hood. Maybe Craig is in league with this guy.

Nose reduces drag? More like nose of a 914 IN drag laugh.gif

I actually do hate the nose the least.

What wheels are on the other car. 5 lug somethings.
Pat Garvey
"Its common knowledge: One of the finest engineered production sports cars ever built is the Porsche 914. It is also recognized that among autos on the road the Porsche 914 is one butt ugly auto. In an effort to reconcile the disparity between the handling properties and the aeordynamics we here at Scari.Org have merged our crafts to bring the Rankle 914.2 into being. "

butt ugly? You wanna talk about butt ugly?

Of all the Chalons, etc kit 914's THIS is the ugliest I've EVER seen. Not to mention the "aerodynamics" if the exposed rivets & exhaust system. If Daewoo made a 914, this would be it! driving.gif
Dr Evil
"If Daewoo made a 914, this would be it!"

av-943.gif

Pat, are you gonna go to the Hershey swap?
ninefourteener
What happens when you get a guy that loves a Pontiac Fiero, Loves an Opel GT, and owns a Porsche 914??

Oh yea..... and smokes a lot of crack??

Eric_Shea
Weed be Plentiful in Oregon smoke.gif
Allan
I hate to see a teener ruined like that... sad.gif
dekman
Come on now....please someone tell me this is a joke site? Right? No one would really do this today? WTF.gif
rhodyguy
the car came up quite awhile back. i think the owner was visiting camp. i liked it then and still do. loose the rear shade, side scoops, and silver trim, the car would change substancially.

k
Eric_Shea
the car came up quite awhile back. i think the owner was visiting camp. i liked it then and still do.

Like I said... Weed be Plentiful in Washington smoke.gif

biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
are the wheels on the other car off of a camero?

k
VaccaRabite
This car has come up before. I had not thought of the Opel GT - but it does look like one.

Meh - I think of this the same way I think of any body kits on a 914. Either you like them or you don't. For what it is, I think it looks kinda cool (except the ass end view, which is aweful). But it does not look like a 914 any more. Course, neither does a Chalon. I'm not planning on doing it to my car, but that the guy is doing it is neat.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.