Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Feature: Personal Photo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
If you click on My Control (up top) and on the left click on Personal Photo you can add a picture of what you look like. Click the Card button (below my avatar) to see my photo.
r_towle
Damn you guys are really good...

Did you guys write that in your spare time these last few days...

Really amazing how you keep upgrading the site.. laugh.gif

Well done, and McMark, thanx very much...

Rich
jonwatts
Cool, but are these features going to stick around or will they disappear? Like how are the admin gods going to turn this back into the _real_ 914club?

--nevermind, just read the "somebody redecorated our place" thread. Thanks for the hard work. In it's present state I still like this place better than the pelican forums. Nothing against Pelican, just their forums hurt my brain.

Rand
I have asked for this feature for a long time. Too bad I had to resort to hacking the system to force the upgrade! laugh.gif

Ok, now we just need a spot for a car photo on our card too! wink.gif

Seriously, thanks for the upgrades! This club-to-be rules!
Brad Roberts
From what I have read about this latest release... there happens to be a boat load of new features.

B
balljoint
Fun.
Trekkor
Does it make me look grumpy?

KT
tat2dphreak
piratenanner.gif
olav
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 13 2006, 08:16 PM) *

If you click on My Control (up top) and on the left click on Personal Photo you can add a picture of what you look like. Click the Card button (below my avatar) to see my photo.

"You're one Ugly Mother Fucker" - Dutch

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.