Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC: Gonna be in Orange/Newport next week
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Going back to Orange for my Grandmothers 95th next week. I have taken Amy back there once already, did the usual "here is where I grew up" tour/thing, even bit the bullet and took her up to Disneyland, into LA - you know, all that junk. So other than spending some time at the beach, we have no plans at all (which is perfect in my book).

Then I got the dreaded email...
"I wanna go to Sea World or Universal Studios..."

Cr@p.

Any opinions from the current locals? I have been to SW a bunch, although not in 15 years or so. I have never been to Universal.

Thanks!
-S
Howard
Universal is fun, but clear across LA. In spite of our recent bad experiences with you Colorado types, sounds like a reason for a get together biggrin.gif
Toast
Universal is really cool, and the Universal City walk is pretty amazing too.......too many shops for my preferance though. But would keep you busy for a day if you let it. The park itself you could do in a couple of hours.

I would perfer Sea World, but it's clear down in San Diego, a further drive than Universal. Well, of course, that depends on traffic. rolleyes.gif

Lets have a dinner get-together. chowtime.gif
JoeSharp
QUOTE(Toast @ Apr 14 2006, 02:16 PM) *

agree.gif Yeah! What they said...
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Apr 14 2006, 02:34 PM) *

QUOTE(Toast @ Apr 14 2006, 02:16 PM) *

agree.gif Yeah! What they said...
:PERMAGRIN: Joe

agree.gif jsharp.gif
Scott S
I would LOVE that. Lemme see what the family plans are and I will drop a note into this post.

I do know that we will be staying at my Grandmothers. She is located about a mile from the actual Orange circle. If Amy decides on Sea World, we will stay in La Jolla with family that night.

Thanks for the info! beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea
Lets have a dinner get-together

You guys know he's a drummer don't you? confused24.gif

May want to reconsider... av-943.gif
KaptKaos
In Santa Monica - near the pier
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.