Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey curse
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
So I looked at the 10 day forcast and it looks like, well, shit! Thurs and Fri actually say, "Go for a nice drive"

Sat and Sun = look for higher ground headbang.gif

I tried to do a screen shot, but I am dee dee dee when it comes to computers and do not know how.
michel richard
It's still more than a week away. It'll change.
ArtechnikA
GoreTex...
Leo Imperial
So the drive down should be nice boldblue.gif

After that beer3.gif drunk.gif

Then who cares
Dr Evil
true dat

I have noticed that the weather people and services here are not too good past 1 day out.

It could be that I ma used to sunny San Diego where there typically is no weather confused24.gif
Aaron Cox
dee dee dee av-943.gif

mencina....rofl
BarberDave

Curse Hell;
Last yr.it Rained Untill 1;00 Sat. nice the rest of the day . On the way home Sun. rain untill

I reached Breezwood,then thick rain. By the time half way to Ohio it was SNOWING. tthen snow all the way home to N.W.Ohio. When i got home I put the front end up on ramps and washed the whole under side of the 914 to get rid of the salt. Twelve hour day, so I say anything but Snow. Please God Please
Dave pray.gif pray.gif
djm914-6
I need to remember to bring my tent with the sides!!! I hate rain. This won't be as much fun as I had planned... as usual.
Dr Evil
I am still confident that the rain will move to Thur/Fri. That is how the weather goes here. Predict stuff farther out than it happens. Ah, well. My car could use a wash.
JPB
"For God sakes Jim I'm a doctor not a rain dancer!" Okay there Doc, ya need to do some kinda rain dance ceremony to change the cycle to after the event; we are all counting on you! If this dosen't work, then I will do the mind melt. Hey, get Jim's engine out yet Doc?

beerchug.gif Let there be merryment regardless of the wheater!
VaccaRabite
For the past 6 years I have been camping the same weekend as the Porsche swap meet. Well, reenacting - but still camping down at Marietta Mansion (between DC and Annapolis MD). EVERY year there has been some rain - usually saturday night. Tis the season. Bring a rain coat even if the forcast changes.

Zach
Dr Evil
"Hey, get Jim's engine out yet Doc?"

Who? blink.gif Didjamean Scott? Not yet. I got a killer test to study for this Mon and then I am trying to resusitate my car fro the first time so I can actually drive to the swap. We shall see.

Oh, and I gotta finish assembling Scott's tranny. I will probably just throw it all in the case and bolt it up. He'll never know. JK wink.gif
HarveyH
As per the Weather Channel this morning:
Harvey
RON S.
Guys,

If it didn't rain and be cold at the same time,it just wouldn't be normal for the Swap.
dry.gif dry.gif

Let's face it,how many times can anyone remember that it HASN'T been crappy weather in one form or another???

Ron
yarin
Not surprised.. weather always sucks at hershey.

My friend won't be able to make it so i've got an extra spot in my room. I'm staying at the lodge where all the Rennlist people are staying.

Anyone want to split the cost of the room?
drewvw

damn I wish I could go...unfortunately I have to finish building two bedrooms in my house. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.