Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tiny Video of my V-8 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drive-ability
My nephue (Jay, 12years old) took some video, I had to go easy because his mom (my sis) was watching us. alfred.gif If I got on it too hard she would have made the 914 off limates to Jay. Later we smoked the tires beerchug.gif

http://members.cox.net/stdotjohn/Video%20914.AVI
turboman808
Man what a tease HAHA

I took a neighborhood rice boy for a ride last night(in the civic). Kid looked at his rsx type r like it sucked when we got back. Anyways I drove it till I got bad brake fade. Then I know I am pushing to hard on the streets. biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
fun!
elocke
Great Vid! Sounds alot differant than my 283, in a good way. Sometimes I think mine sounds too much like a truck. I forget; do you have a crossover pipe?
Ed
drive-ability
QUOTE(elocke @ Apr 15 2006, 06:52 PM) *

Great Vid! Sounds alot differant than my 283, in a good way. Sometimes I think mine sounds too much like a truck. I forget; do you have a crossover pipe?
Ed

The exhaust pipes are connected together after leaving the mufflers and is dumped into one pipe in the center.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.