Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Technical Articles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
krk
Folks,

I know it's early (y'all have already burned a few candles getting the main board together)... but I was thinking that it would be really cool to build a very solid "contributed articles" section. There are probably lots of ways of "pumping" up the volume. (I'll leave that to more creative folk than I -- hint... free beer:) But think of all the general, routine maintenance things we do with our cars.. everything from valve adjustment to installing a really big wing on the trunk. Ok, so maybe it's not "really big". Not yet. Or how do you attach competition bunny ears? You are not going to get this at just any site! But perhaps I digress...

You get the idea. Where folks might be reluctant to contrib articles to a commercial site, this site may fit a sweet spot.

--krk.
Brad Roberts
I agree. Great idea. We will leave this one up and running.

B
Jeroen
Am currently working on the 914/tech info from the old site
Hang on...

Cheers,

Jeroen
Brad Roberts
Be careful.

The guy who put the last site up doesnt support us. He has watermarks on all the images (easy to remove) and threatened to sue if we infringed on his copywrites. We can use ALL of the technical info (its available everywhere)

Just a heads up.

I have a complete running copy of the Renegade site.

http://www.all914.com/914club/

So.. if you need anything..

B
Jeroen
I'll take it all biggrin.gif
Redid the body dimensions page (not online yet)
will do the rest shortly

Cheers,

Jeroen
Gint
How's about this?

Foglight wiring article
Jeroen
Thanks ginter!
Will add it...

Cheers,

jeroen
rick 918-S
I hope to be completing my brake upgrade soon. I'm installing BMW 2002 front four piston style. I planned on taking photos complete with a side by side size comparison. I was going to post the progress on another site anyway. If no one beats me to it I'll submit it here.
olav
I could write an article about replacing the dash pad. I'm in process right now and could take pictures of the process. Would that be of interest?
Hawk
Olav,
Replacing the entire dash is my new winter project. So before I pick up a wrench, please do write and illustrate the process. That would be much appreciated.

hawk 1970 914/6
Jeroen
Sure Olav,

You can either post here, or shoot it to me by e-mail: jeroen@berloth.nl
Any pics would be great as well (if you got any)

Cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.