Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Gotti" 2pc 6x14 wheels - info anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carreraguy
Hi all:
As some know I recently purchased a 1974 914 and these wheels came with the car. I'm going to 16" Fuchs for the Suby conversion so I want to sell these but I can find next to nothing on the web about Gotti wheels other than they are limited production from France (I believe). All I know is that they are the 4x130 bolt pattern standard to most VW's and 914's, are two piece racing-type wheels, were bought in the early to mid-80's and have "77 14" on the outside face (model number?). I don't know the current offset or weight. The PO said they were around $1K when new, that they were rare when he bought them and were commonly used in some Ferraris and racing/autox applications. They are in excellent condition and have low mileage Falken ZE-502 195/60R14's mounted.

Anyone have any info on these wheels that could give me some ideas as to the possible value?
Thanks,
Tom
Mueller
I think originally imported in by Kinesis as they used to import the Etoile (sp?) 3 piece rims. Finding spare parts is going to be a PITA....if the tires are not full of cracks due to weather damage, I'd give you a $200 for the set since I was looking for a second set rims and tires so I don't have to run the 17" rims all the time.
Joe Bob
Not a bad offer...they are not worth much but then again, eBay suckers are born every ten seconds.....

But with Mueller being right near ya...he comes and gets them and you don't have to answer stoopid questions, pay fees or ship them.
Aaron Cox
only issue is that they are 14" tough sell....
McMark
And they're in Vegas. Mueller, lets go pick them up. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.