Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found a new source of entertainment!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
HAHA post are getting even further off topic it seems.

Went to 7/11 on the fixed gear and coming back stopped when I saw some friends out front of the local watering hole. Needless to say drunk guys come out and think they can ride my bike. Lots of fun watching them all crash. Poor bike. It survived.
john rogers
Do you mean like a track bike? I used to race back in the 70's and 80's with the Lajolla Cycling Club and racing on a velodrome used to scare the hell out of me, lucky I never had a bad crash or anything.....
Aaron Cox
drunk guy on a bike?

ahh... like mikeZ on ellyuts bike at WcC
gregrobbins
Popular today to take a mountain bike and only have one gear. Manufactured by Fisher and others. Done a lot by bike shops too. There are quite a few being ridden here in the Phoenix area.
turboman808
QUOTE(john rogers @ Apr 15 2006, 06:25 PM) *

Do you mean like a track bike? I used to race back in the 70's and 80's with the Lajolla Cycling Club and racing on a velodrome used to scare the hell out of me, lucky I never had a bad crash or anything.....

Yeah track bike. I live near Kissena Velodrome so I do the races time to time. Little to scary for me though.
Joe Bob
"cept I didn't crash....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(! @ Apr 15 2006, 08:20 PM) *

"cept I didn't crash....

you wouldnt remember if you did tongue.gif

BTW- ever find your bunny ears? i heard a rumor they is in canada
Joe Bob
I had two sets...one went with Jenny.....the other somebody out east I would guess. I DO remember waking up and wearing someone else's short pants....Dickey's if my brain fart is correct.
BMITCHELL
Click to view attachmentElmer knows where they are!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(! @ Apr 15 2006, 08:52 PM) *

I had two sets...one went with Jenny.....the other somebody out east I would guess. I DO remember waking up and wearing someone else's short pants....Dickey's if my brain fart is correct.

Mattr's pants.
Joe Bob
well they fit....so my ass isn't TOO big is it?????
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 15 2006, 11:08 PM) *

QUOTE(! @ Apr 15 2006, 08:52 PM) *

Mattr's pants.

QUOTE(! @ Apr 15 2006, 11:16 PM) *

well they fit....so my ass isn't TOO big is it?????

OK.. I am almost afraid to ask... How did Zois end up in MattR's pants???

Crap....now I have to leave and find a fork to poke my mind's eye out...... barf.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE(john rogers @ Apr 15 2006, 07:25 PM) *

I was a madison rider in the 80's. Bad crashes? ...only one. Plenty of races where I had paint from other bikes on my forks. icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.