Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Public Thanks to MikeP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Andyrew
I would like to publicly thank Mike P for giving me an amazing deal yesterday..

Thanks to his generosity I will be running a 915 with LSD and a velios shifter and an interesting cable pully for the clutch (for now.. hydraulic later maybe, as well as cable shifter maybe..).

I wont say how little I paid, but I will say that it is about as much as I spent on the machine work for my sbc engine and kit...

I'll have pictures tomorrow, the trani needs a syncro or two, and could use a going over.

He was very reluctant to accept the money, and offered to help me finish install it profesionally by one of the big porsche shops, due to the complexity of the install.

Upon arival to his house, I saw that he quite possibly had the best view in all of san jose... in his very, very, very, very nice house and property.

Then later he gave me a ride in his nice 914 v8! It sounded great! Definately gave me a scary ride! Unfortunately we couldnt finish the ride as something was wrong with the clutch, but I did have a nice talk with him on the walk back to his house.

Mike is a very nice guy, and much younger than I thought he would be biggrin.gif

Maybe you can come down for my annual American Graffiti BBQ in a couple months?

Anyways, great to meet you!

Andrew (and Dan)
Aaron Cox
clap56.gif
Andyrew
Bump for MikeP

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.